• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,871
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

You know what bothers me whenever I see Jerusalem on the news?

I HATE to see that abomination of a golden domed islamic mosque on the site of the old Jewish temple.

In my heart I wish they would firebomb it or blow it up, but I know that this would result in great loss of life

Maybe this isn't in quite the right forum for this, I don't know. I just wanted to get the rant off my chest

:emot-wave:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Stephen, :emot-wave: I know what you mean. Seeing that fonky thing makes my spirit grieve too.

Stephen, :) I know what you mean. Seeing that fonky thing makes my spirit grieve too.

How pleasant it is for brethren to dwell in unity

And of one mind

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

I HATE to see that abomination of a golden domed islamic mosque on the site of the old Jewish temple.

In my heart I wish they would firebomb it or blow it up, but I know that this would result in great loss of life

Maybe this isn't in quite the right forum for this, I don't know. I just wanted to get the rant off my chest

The Dome was once a Christian Church. But I don't see the need to put value in buildings. Bombs away as far as I am concerned along with all other Mosques (get the people out of course). Every mosque that teaches another gospel is an abomination.

Dan

The Dome was once a Christian Church. But I don't see the need to put value in buildings. Bombs away as far as I am concerned along with all other Mosques (get the people out of course). Every mosque that teaches another gospel is an abomination.

Dan

I can't really figure out, dgolvach, if you agree or disagree with me on my rant.

I don't put value on buildings myself, either, but it does grieve me that Jerusalem, God's beloved city, is now over-run and conquered by these evil, heathen forces.

And every mosque does teach another gospel.

It's just that I'm jealous for God's name, and his chosen city, as God himself is a jealous God.

Blessings. Stephen

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I was reading stories about this in the 70's with the same bi-lines. How certain are we that this is not an urban myth (about the Sanhedrin I mean)

Guest shiloh357

No it is not an urban myth. Arutz Sheva, where the OP was taken from is a reputable and reliable source. They are just as reliable as the Jerusalem post or Ha'aretz.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

:emot-hug:

Dan

I can't really figure out, dgolvach, if you agree or disagree with me on my rant.

I don't put value on buildings myself, either, but it does grieve me that Jerusalem, God's beloved city, is now over-run and conquered by these evil, heathen forces.

It's just that I'm jealous for God's name, and his chosen city, as God himself is a jealous God.

Blessings. Stephen

Stephen....If I had my way, every Quran and Mosque would be destroyed. (not the people, just there sick twisted religion ) Many would say that by me saying such a thing, I believe that my beliefs and ideology are better than that of Islam. Actually ...come to think of it ...I do.

Dan

:24:

Dan

Blessings. Stephen

Stephen....If I had my way, every Quran and Mosque would be destroyed. (not the people, just there sick twisted religion ) Many would say that by me saying such a thing, I believe that my beliefs and ideology are better than that of Islam. Actually ...come to think of it ...I do.

Dan

FANTASTIC!!!

I believe that you are truly my brother in Christ!

:P:24::24:

:emot-hug::):o