• Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,872
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

In a list of facts on the Dome of the Rock:

A Denial of Christianity

From the Muslim point of view the Dome of the Rock was an answer to and a denial of the attractions of Christianity and its Scriptures, providing the "faithful" with arguments to be used against Christian theology. The inscriptions are seven hundred and thirty-four feet long in all, amongst the lengthiest inscriptions in the world. There is a great amount of repetition and many quotations from the Koran.

The following extracts are relevant:

Inner Face: South Wall. In the name of Allah the Merciful the Compassionate. There is no God but Allah alone; he has no co-partner. He is the Kingship and His the praise. He giveth life and He causeth to die, and He hath power over everything.

South-East Wall. Verily Allah and His angels pronounce blessing upon the Prophet. O ye who have pronounced blessings upon Him and give Him the salutation of peace. O, People of the Book (i.e. the Jews and Christians, always referred to as such by the Muslims -Ed.) do not go beyond the bounds in your religion and do not say about Allah anything but the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, is but a messenger of Allah and His word which he cast upon Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe only in Allah and of his messenger, but do not say "Three" (Trinity) and it will be better for you. Allah is only one God. Far be it from His glory that he should have a son.

North Wall. The Messiah will not deign to be in the service of Allah nor will the angels who stand in his presence. O Allah; pray upon Thy messenger "the servant Jesus - (N-W Wall) the son of Mary and peace be upon him the day of his birth, the day of his death and the day of his being raised alive." That is Jesus, son of Mary - a statement concerning which YOU are in doubt. It is not for Allah to take for Himself any offspring, glory be to Him.

West Wall. Allah bears witness that there is no God but Him, likewise the angels and the people possessed of knowledge (S-W WALL) - Upholding justice. There is no God but He, the Almighty and All wise. Verily, the religion in Allah's sight is Islam.

Outer Face: West and North-West Walls. In the name of Allah the Merciful and Compassionate. There is no God but Allah alone. Praise be to Allah who hath not taken to himself offspring. To Him there has never been any person in the sovereignty. Mohammed is the messenger of Allah, may God pray upon Him and accept his intercession.

Praise be God who has not taken unto himself a son and who has no partner in sovereignty nor has He any protector on account of weakness.

If religious Jews are offended by the presence of this Islamic shrine on their holy mountain, Christians have even more reasons to take offense at the offense to their God, and the deliberate insults to Biblical revelation that the interior inscriptions clearly intend.

Source

Like I said, an abomination.

And, mrcorey, that is an interesting article

Edited by stephenhwrth

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8

Let me state it clearly, and for the record:

I hate islam, I don't hate muslims. I hate hinduism, I don't hate hindus. I hate wicca, new age philosophy, satanism, mormonism, and a host of other things related to false religion.

I admit that islam is the focus of my anger at the moment. Why? Because islam is fast becoming the dominant religion in our country, England. We are increasingly told that we are not to anger or offend muslims, and to be politically correct regarding every religion that is thrust upon our shores in this new 'global villiage.'

While Christians and Christianity are marginalised for being 'non-inclusive'.

We are increasingly being forced to pander to and bow down to the 'multi-cultural' society inherent in this new global village mentallity. Well, I, for one, don't buy it.

We dare not offend muslisms, for fear that we will be taken to the court of human rights. We must allow them to build more and more mosques in our country. Any verbal protest is seen as a race-hate crime.

Even our children's TV programs, (UK), such as Teletubbies, Tweenies, and BBC educational programmes show an increasing tendency to air children being taken to mosques, hindu temples, yoga classes, etc, with NOT A HINT of Christian teaching.

This angers me.

When will people realise that we are being taken over. Christianity is being outlawed in our country. And before long it will be too late to protest.

I make no apologies for feeling the way I do. Is everybody really so blind, so that they will readily say 'live and let live'?

Don't they know the agenda of these philosophies?

My rant, and I'm sticking to it.

God bless

• Followers:  8

Let me state it clearly, and for the record:

I hate islam, I don't hate muslims. I hate hinduism, I don't hate hindus. I hate wicca, new age philosophy, satanism, mormonism, and a host of other things related to false religion.

I admit that islam is the focus of my anger at the moment. Why? Because islam is fast becoming the dominant religion in our country, England. We are increasingly told that we are not to anger or offend muslims, and to be politically correct regarding every religion that is thrust upon our shores in this new 'global villiage.'

While Christians and Christianity are marginalised for being 'non-inclusive'.

We are increasingly being forced to pander to and bow down to the 'multi-cultural' society inherent in this new global village mentallity. Well, I, for one, don't buy it.

We dare not offend muslisms, for fear that we will be taken to the court of human rights. We must allow them to build more and more mosques in our country. Any verbal protest is seen as a race-hate crime.

Even our children's TV programs, (UK), such as Teletubbies, Tweenies, and BBC educational programmes show an increasing tendency to air children being taken to mosques, hindu temples, yoga classes, etc, with NOT A HINT of Christian teaching.

This angers me.

When will people realise that we are being taken over. Christianity is being outlawed in our country. And before long it will be too late to protest.

I make no apologies for feeling the way I do. Is everybody really so blind, so that they will readily say 'live and let live'?

Don't they know the agenda of these philosophies?

My rant, and I'm sticking to it.

God bless

Just to re-itertate the points made above

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

It does make one wonder about what the End Times are really going to be about, doesn't it?