IGNORED

Rapture

LMR

Guest Thallasa
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 5:05 AM, n2thelight said:

Even those who think they're ready wont be,why is that?

Matthew 7:21 "Not every one that saith unto Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father Which is in heaven."

Matthew 7:22 "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? and in Thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works'.

Matthew 7:23 "And then will I profess unto them, 'I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity' ."

The tribulation is all about deception,not death.....satan will pull off the greatest deception of mankind,since he deceived Eve

Matthew 24:3 "And as He sat upon the mount of Olives the disciples came unto Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when shall these things be and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"

Matthew 24:4 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Take heed that no man deceive you."

This is the number one warning, "Take heed that no man deceive you." Deception will be the foremost thing to guard against in the latter days, that will consummate the end of this age. This means that these events will not happen all at one time, but will take place over a period of time. These warnings or signs that Jesus is about to give us, are the seven seals that are given us in the Book of Revelation.

You're correct . The greatest deception (s) ,are taking place over time , as we write , and it is very very hard to deal with .

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 9:29 AM, WilliamL said:

In response to your first sentence:

John 15:16 “All things that the Father has are Mine." --including His heavenly throne. Around that throne are 24 human elders upon their own thrones. When God the Son manifests on earth in the flesh to sit upon the throne of David, that throne is called "the throne of the LORD," 1 Chr. 29:23. In the New Heaven and earth of Rev. 22, we find "the throne of God and of the Lamb." Different thrones for different levels, but One God.

In response to your last sentence:

I don't split soul and spirit, God does:

Heb. 4:12 For the Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit...

Man was made of 1) dust/flesh/basar,  2) soul/nephesh,  3) spirit/ruach,  4) breath/neshamah, in which is  5) life/chayyim.

The earthly realm is that of flesh, the lowest heaven is that of soul, the middle/throne-level of heaven is that of spirit, and the highest/ temple-level of heaven is that of the breath-light of God. In each of these realms, including ours, God manifests himself in a form appropriate to the level.

These things are "hard to explain, since you [the Church] have become dull of hearing." Heb. 5:11

You really need to study scripture as to whats being said