IGNORED

HOW LONG, HOW LONG BEFORE WE STAND IN OUR FAITH ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS,  i believe, by the spirit, to bring  you ,encouragement ,and the love ,that God wants us to all know , that He died for us ,

and He knows what is in our future, He cares for us  and provides all of our needs , we should be thankful to be, the chosen people to be brought to the knowledge and love and compassion of Jesus Christ, for there is power in His name , and by His name we have strength,

we are given all instruction and warnings of what is to come ,living in the world , but not being of the world , for we all want to be with Jesus , and our souls yern for Him, as we get closer .

and the days are getting more evil ,

for satan is the ruler of this world , and yet we serve the God of the heavens and creator , and the maker of all things,

with all of the terrorist , and mass shootings and violence in the world ,and as people are a starting to fear and get panic, as our world as we know it is on the edge ,

and we see that we are in the last days , that no one can deny,

we need to affirm our commitment to God, praise him, yell it from the roof tops, and sing praises  to Him ,now , the time is now, it is here !

we need to be reading the word ,and meditating on him,. for He is our all in all , and we have chosen to serve him over any and everything,

so I want to encourage all of you brothers and sisters, to stand strong in the faith of our lord, and not be shaken by what we are about to face

we have put off to long about,  what if,  and when time comes,, we need to be prepared and plan and follow him now !, this is the time when  we are free ,to worship to take advantage of this , for when the time comes we will not be able to change anything , but to stand for what we believe, I believe it is now we need to be ready and not tomorrow , for we do not know what tomorrow brings, we need to start living now and forget about when things happen later,

blessings and Gods will be done , and let us be of peace and joy as we face the future to come, for holy ,holy , holy is the lord,

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Amen and amen! We are never guaranteed tomorrow and we shouldn't worry what tomorrow will bring for the time is now. We need to be a witness for our Lord Jesus Christ. Let the Holy Spirit guide our actions and words and let us be hidden behind the cross so that His light will shine through. Good post Sinnersaved.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

20 hours ago, Greenie said:

Amen and amen! We are never guaranteed tomorrow and we shouldn't worry what tomorrow will bring for the time is now. We need to be a witness for our Lord Jesus Christ. Let the Holy Spirit guide our actions and words and let us be hidden behind the cross so that His light will shine through. Good post Sinnersaved.

I agree with all that has been said here.  I believe we are coming down to the end and we need to be standing in the gap for a world that needs Jesus and His Salvation.  People are dying lost and going to hell everyday.  I heard a horrifying statistic that something like 12 million people die everyday around the world and did not know the gospel.  Add that up that number of  times to 365 days in a year and the number is staggering. Yes that's right 12 million a day X 365 days a year.and most of these people do not know Jesus.

I ask God everyday to not let me miss a ministry moment.  I pray that everyone that looks at me sees Jesus in me.  I want them to see Him in everything I do and say.  I ask Him to use me, and never let me be afraid or discouraged enough that I won't do anything.  I want to be used of my Father, I want this world to experience a revival like this world has never seen.  

We as believers need to be before the Lord this coming New Year.  Let's start out by getting on our knees and making ourselves available for Him to use in a everyday manner.

Let's start by loving neighbors as our selves and as Jesus would love them.  Let's go back to the WWJD "What Would Jesus Do?" then act as He would.  Loving those people just as they are but refusing to leave them that way.  That is what Max Lucado said and I liked it.

I encourage you to pick one person that you know is not saved.  Start to pray for that person everyday.  Every time you see them, smile at them, see if there is anything you can do to help.  Ask them to dinner at your home bring them a surprise, like a simple cup of coffee, or tr eat then to lunch.  Even more importantly ask them if they would like to go to church with you.

It's no big mystery.  Just follow your Holy Spirit Led Heart, and He will do the rest.   I have often said I love the way He woks.  To stand back and watch the miracle of a soul coming to Him still makes me cry and rejoice and it should too.    Think about it, and  And Merry Christmas!