• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  118
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/31/1950

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

The fact remains that you can't refute what I stated above.  So you have deride me sarcastically as an "expert."    You still have nothing important to say.

Okay, game's over.

Shiloh wins again.

Now please go away little boy.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Tiger Eye said:

Okay, game's over.

Shiloh wins again.

Now please go away little boy.

I haven't won anything.  I simply provided you with an intelligent response above and all you can do is make snarky responses to protect your wounded pride.   I am not going anywhere.  This is MY thread, I am the OP and if anyone needs to leave this thread, it's you.

• Group:  Junior Member

I haven't won anything.  I simply provided you with an intelligent response above and all you can do is make snarky responses to protect your wounded pride.   I am not going anywhere.  This is MY thread, I am the OP and if anyone needs to leave this thread, it's you.

I'm new here but it sounds like you own threads.

I didn't know you owned this place and you win no matter what.

Sorry, I'll just try to avoid you the rest of my life.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Tiger Eye said:

I'm new here but it sounds like you own threads.

I didn't know you owned this place and you win no matter what.

Sorry, I'll just try to avoid you the rest of my life.

Fine by me.  Good riddance.

• Group:  Junior Member

Fine by me.  Good riddance.

Shiloh!

You don't like me.

Now you've hurt my feelings.

I'm sorry.

I didn't realize how badly I hurt your ego.

I'll try to improve myself, if it's possible.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Guys, do we really need to make this personal Shiloh and tiger eye? Why can't we just share our opinions, and let it be? Instead of comments like "everyone needs to read their bibles more and share their opinions less" and "translation , you can't disprove me" I mean I can't see Christ having an exchange like this.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Tiger Eye said:

Shiloh!

You don't like me.

Now you've hurt my feelings.

I'm sorry.

I didn't realize how badly I hurt your ego.

I'll try to improve myself, if it's possible.

I don't really care.  You haven't hurt my ego at all.   All you have done is make immature snarky posts because you can't respond intelligently to my post about self-defense.  If you don't agree with me, refute what I said instead of trying snipe at me. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Yes, please stop fighting.

Let me change the tone here. In my area most people don't own a gun nor should they. There is no place outdoors where you can safely fire it. Additionally there is only 1 indoor range in the entire county. I went there once with a friend who does own guns. Most are shot guns he uses for Trap or Skeet. He has to drive a good miles away to get to where he shoots. But he has one 22 caliber rifle. He let me use it at the indoor range. I found the experience to be loud, boring, and very expensive. That last reason was why I never went back. However, if I had lived where I could shoot for just the cost of the ammo I would probably own a gun too. All my life this has never mattered, not owning a gun. And I hope and pray it stays that way. But with what's been happening, as in San Bernardino, I am beginning to wish I had learned to use a gun when I was younger. Nowadays, due to nerve damage that effects my right arm and hand, it's unlikely I can even use a gun and hit what I'm aiming at. I'll say again I hope this never becomes an issue. I too have always been opposed to violence. And as another member said the Lord has always kept violence away from me. For this I am grateful.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

You can always learn to shoot left handed lol. But, even if your like me where I have lots of places to shoot, it can be a rather expensive hobby. I reload which helps, but I still sink a rather large portion of my income into ammo, and improvements to my firearms. I do a lot to save money-i even built one firearm from the ground up-and still put four figures Into it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

2 minutes ago, the_patriot2015 said:

You can always learn to shoot left handed lol. But, even if your like me where I have lots of places to shoot, it can be a rather expensive hobby. I reload which helps, but I still sink a rather large portion of my income into ammo, and improvements to my firearms. I do a lot to save money-i even built one firearm from the ground up-and still put four figures Into it.

LOL, true enough, except I'm very uncoordinated with my left hand. Although I am much better than I was 12 yrs ago when the nerve damage happened. The bottom line is being on a small fixed income I could never afford a gun. If I could I'd want a hand gun which in NY takes more money to get. The license isn't free. There are also too many things I need more than a gun. I'd put a TV and a PC at the top of that list. Then a new keyboard and a monitor. Oh yes, I almost forgot, I need a new bed. lol You get the idea.