IGNORED

What are we watching for? Two questions really?

Omegaman 3.0

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

@ gdemoss

It's all good,but I don't understand how you say He wanted to save His life,because if He wanted to,He could have....

Anyway,like I said it's all good

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

18 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

@ gdemoss

It's all good,but I don't understand how you say He wanted to save His life,because if He wanted to,He could have....

Anyway,like I said it's all good

Therein lies the rub.  In a broken world we have to do things contrary to what we desire to truly obtain what we seek.  Jesus sought to lose his life by asking to have it saved.  Paradoxal living is the Christian way.  We admit powelessness over sin and find strength in Christ. We find our lives by losing them.  We cannot transmit something we haven't got.  We receive the Holy Spirit then we pour it out upon others in the form of love, joy, peace, patience etc.  We reap what we sew.  The flesh only recognizes the outward carnal aspect of life and denies the truth about God who mediates between all.  I believe Christ taught this in loving our enemies by doing good unto them and in doing so brings judgment upon them by convicting them before God of the evil they are doing except they repent.  My carnal mind fails me because it says fight fire with fire, tooth for tooth.  Even Paul warned us not to give solely to receive again but rather to give in love knowing that God will repay anything lent unto him with interest to boot.  

Alas!  It works for me experiencially but I cannot declare it absolute for I can be and have been deceived before.  May God teach us in truth what is right.

Peace and thank you again for sharing your understanding!

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

19 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

Therein lies the rub.  In a broken world we have to do things contrary to what we desire to truly obtain what we seek.  Jesus sought to lose his life by asking to have it saved.  Paradoxal living is the Christian way.  We admit powelessness over sin and find strength in Christ. We find our lives by losing them.  We cannot transmit something we haven't got.  We receive the Holy Spirit then we pour it out upon others in the form of love, joy, peace, patience etc.  We reap what we sew.  The flesh only recognizes the outward carnal aspect of life and denies the truth about God who mediates between all.  I believe Christ taught this in loving our enemies by doing good unto them and in doing so brings judgment upon them by convicting them before God of the evil they are doing except they repent.  My carnal mind fails me because it says fight fire with fire, tooth for tooth.  Even Paul warned us not to give solely to receive again but rather to give in love knowing that God will repay anything lent unto him with interest to boot.

Alas!  It works for me experiencially but I cannot declare it absolute for I can be and have been deceived before.  May God teach us in truth what is right.

Peace and thank you again for sharing your understanding!

Thanks for taking the time to read it......