• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

2 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

Since that would require proving a negative, that God has not empowered them to create, and one cannot prove a negative with evidence (for I would have to quote every single verse to prove the negative and I am sure that is not allowed here)  the burden then falls on the one asserting the positive claim, that God has empowered them to create.

Can you produce any scripture that says God has empowered them to create?

If not, then there is no scriptural basis for claiming they can.

My sole basis for asking is drawn upon scripture.  God is spirit.  Angels are spirit.  God can incarnate.  This begs the question can all spirits incarnate?  As of right now I do not have an answer to the question.  

You have brought up the idea that it would require them to be empowered to create.  So it is your position that Jesus is a created thing?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  1

On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 8:40 AM, Last Daze said:
  • He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast.  Revelation 13:12-14a

Satan gave the first beast (a fallen angel) his power throne and great authority.  He enters the false prophet and then utilizes that power "in the presence of the beast".  Satan and the first beast work together through the false prophet to deceive the world.  Satan wouldn't just give away his power, throne, and great authority for no reason.

The first beast is a world system,you can call it the NWO,that system shall fall apart(deadly wound)satan who is the 2nd beast will heal that wound at which time the world will go into a one world religous system,which shall be destroyed at the return of Christ.

• Group:  Royal Member

16 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

The first beast is a world system,you can call it the NWO,that system shall fall apart(deadly wound)satan who is the 2nd beast will heal that wound at which time the world will go into a one world religous system,which shall be destroyed at the return of Christ.

Is the second beast Satan incarnate then?

4 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

The 2nd beast is satan himself

1 minute ago, n2thelight said:

In what form?  Angelic?

46 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

My sole basis for asking is drawn upon scripture.  God is spirit.  Angels are spirit.  God can incarnate.  This begs the question can all spirits incarnate?  As of right now I do not have an answer to the question.

You have brought up the idea that it would require them to be empowered to create.  So it is your position that Jesus is a created thing?

What people fail to understand is

Short story

We were all created at the same time,which can be found in Job.At that time we were not flesh but we lived on the earth we still had a body(mass)...When satan rebelled he convinced a 1/3 of us to follow him.

Instaed of God destroying satan and those that followed him,He came up with a plan to have us be born of woman with no remembrance of that time,giving us a choice to chose Him or satan.

It's at that time some were ordained and chosen,I would guess those to be the Prophets ,Apostles,etc

It is my belief that those who followed satan then are being born now and will once again follow satan,it is them that he is using to set up his nwo.

In other words we were with the Father before being born.

Sorry that was a quick short story

Had satan not tried that coup,we would never had been made flesh,it's alo the reason He destroyed the earth,not talking about the flood of Noah

1 hour ago, gdemoss said:

In what form?  Angelic?

Yep.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

2 hours ago, gdemoss said:

Then show me in scripture where it says that angels can create.

Jesus, in his human nature was created from Mary, took flesh from Mary by Divine intervention.   This was not procreation.

Just because God is spirit and angels are spiritS does not mean angels are equal to God.  They aren't.

You would have to show me where it says angels can create.

2 hours ago, gdemoss said:

No.  

Possession is not incarnation.

The Incarnation is the joining together for all eternity of the divine and human natures in the God-man, Jesus.

Satan is never said to have this power.

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

No.

What come next is rank heresy!

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

What people fail to understand is

Short story

We were all created at the same time,which can be found in Job.At that time we were not flesh but we lived on the earth we still had a body(mass)...When satan rebelled he convinced a 1/3 of us to follow him.

No.

We are all created as we are conceived in the womb.    

We did not exist before we were conceived in the womb, we did not live on the earth in some other type of body before satan rebelled, and a third of us did not follow him.

Instaed of God destroying satan and those that followed him,He came up with a plan to have us be born of woman with no remembrance of that time,giving us a choice to chose Him or satan.

No.

We did not exist before we were conceived in the womb.   We were not given a different existence as humans with no memory of a previous existence.   \

This is reincarnation.

This is not christianity!

It's at that time some were ordained and chosen,I would guess those to be the Prophets ,Apostles,etc

It is my belief that those who followed satan then are being born now and will once again follow satan,it is them that he is using to set up his nwo.

No. 

Even some of us didn't follow satan before, which "once again follow" necessarily implies.   

We didn't exist.

In other words we were with the Father before being born.

No.

This is false teaching.

Sorry that was a quick short story

Had satan not tried that coup,we would never had been made flesh,it's alo the reason He destroyed the earth,not talking about the flood of Noah

No.

This is false teaching.

All of this is rank heresy!