• Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,436
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 3:21 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello Steven,

How do you suppose we have to make the examination if we have sin, because we may think that we have sin and in fact we have not, or the other way around, and that is what is happening to all of us more than very often, and most often when we have the desire not to have sin abide in us. It is as the beginning in God - we look to God to show us by having a willing heart to recognize the truth in His Word by seeing The Holy Spirits reveal in a 
                                                                                                    Proper hermeneutic of The Word itself structure... we will face a needful death to self and a willingness to suffer for the truth revealed as always Biblical truth
                                                                                                    is anti world....

Conscience or peace in our consience  is not the guide to use as a discernment tool, all the time, because consience is program and will guide us according to how it is program.

I am sure that you know the scripture that said, and I don't have to referred to that scripture, because you know from your own experience that.  If you are born again you have the resident truth Teacher follow Him through 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                The Scripture led path to Life and Godliness...

I am sure that you have met people who they tell you,"I have peace in my hart, I sleep well at night, I am a good and charitable person, I feel well rewarded in my hart and my mind and I feel a strong feeling of eforia, (or the highest degree of satisfaction), when I do something good to my fellow neibour and or when I protect animal life.  Then  you find out that they are atheist. The peace of God in Scripture is to be settled in an unmovable place ready to
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         be with God at any turn without hesitation as to do and speak.... Sealed in His 

Word to desire His Glory above all else...

Or you have met people, who they have everything I have mention above plus a strong faith in God, and then you find out that they are from persuasions that the believe in God but not Jesus Christ.

What do you make out of it? Satan is more subtle than my own self is able to discern but The Lord has him in control ... my job is to keep my heart fixed on the goal God has for me and to be anxious for nothing as I work this
                                             with Him in sanctification through obedience one day at a time...

Do you think that Sin is the common denominator that all those people have denied faith in Jesus Chris?  Sin is an output of a heart that separated from God.... it contains no eternal value!

Those people who leave with a very strong moral discipline, that perhaps could even be higher than yours, ( I did not say mine, because I am under probation).

Don't you think deception has something to do with it?  It is not by works of righteousness Tit 3:5 but we are  known by our fruit- it shall be radiating the reality of Jesus within! Satan can only take this so far and then demand to
                                                                                       be the one to get the glory... sooner or later revealed as: me, myself, and I will step forward to obtain self centered gratification...

And if you or someone else think they have no deception because they believe they have no sin, and because also they have peace in their conscience, think about that, they may not to want to examine them selfs in case they have deception or not, ( they think that they are right all the time), thus the deception will remain in them. ( no one is the perfect understanding of spiritual matters). Deception knocks in our door all the time, in fact it seems that it does not need our permittion to find it's way in, cause it will never tell you, "I am deception let me in".

Willful blindness is known by scripture to give a falls cense of peace and security to people.

Judge not because you will be judge.

By the same mesure you Judge you will be Judge. 

Let us walk the path of the Lord, without hardening our harts, and let's us be sensitive to the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

With sensore love your brother,

and God bless      As many as there are peoples reborn into children of God there are different paths God has made for each in this we do not judge... but for the practice those lives are living we are to judge Biblical standards!
Love, Steven

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

46 minutes ago, Joline said:

Is this what Simple Jeff means by the term? Is this what the Catholics mean by the term? Can this term be understood differently?

As I said, if you will kindly go to the website of the World Council of Churches, you will discover what it means first hand.  BTW, I have started a separate thread on the WCC, which gives you further insight.

17 minutes ago, Ezra said:

As I said, if you will kindly go to the website of the World Council of Churches, you will discover what it means first hand.  BTW, I have started a separate thread on the WCC, which gives you further insight.

Yes, I seen that thread. Thank you Ezra