• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

The Time Is Very Close!

The Sovereign State of Israel says they will not negotiate with this devil Yasser Arafat. Our Prime Minister has declared him irreverent. This Jew killing monster has been proven time and time again to be not only an enemy to the Jews and the State of Israel but to the entire civilized world. He has been run out of the surrounding Arab Nations and forced into exile by Lebanon, and Jordan in the recent past, and Egypt will not allow these people who call themselves Palestinians to even come there. Yet Colin Powell comes to Israel as our guest and then goes against the policy of Israel and he and Shimon Peres tries once again to save this devil so he can one day to do us more harms.

In the Gulf War Yasser Arafat joined Saddam Hussein in murdering other Arabs, and today he has purchased one of Saddam Hussein's mansions as a place to go into exile when the time comes. And today the PLO Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel, which is never brought up in the UN. When over two thirds of all the resolutions passed in the UN are against Israel.

Before 1917 when the British took control of Jerusalem from the Turks there was not only no such people as Palestinians there were very few Arabs on this land called Israel today. In-fact, they didn't start calling themselves Palestinians until after the 6 war in 1967. This land was named Palestine by the Romans who did it as an insult to the Jews and in an attempt to strip it of any Jewish Identity. But the truth still remains that for more than 3,000 years Jerusalem, has been the capital of the Jewish people. In fact, no other people on earth have ever called it their capital but the Jewish people. King David, not Mohammed founded the city of Jerusalem, Jews always pray facing Jerusalem, and Moslems pray facing Mecca, while turning their backs to Jerusalem. In the Bible the name Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times, and never mentioned once in the Koran.

As Bible Believing, God fearing people, who read the Word of God, we know that in the end times Jerusalem will be a cup of trembling. Zechariah 12:2. We also know that God will gather "ALL" nations against Jerusalem to battle, we also read in Zechariah 14:2b and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off form the city. It is now becoming obvious that the half of the city mentioned here is East Jerusalem, or the Old City. But for those who think they will escape the wrath of God because they are not in Jerusalem should read Zechariah 12:9-10 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced,

We are about to see the great and mighty hand of God as it not only comes down and purges and makes pure His people Israel, but we will see His judgment of all the nations that come against His people. But the part that interests me the most is "and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced" for I believe this is why I am here as are many others. God has and is placing certain Jewish Believers throughout this land for a revival among the Jewish people, and He (God) is choosing those to be a blessing to Israel throughout His Kingdom. (Gen. 12:3) No doubt there will be #### to pay before it happens, but we will be left standing and when the smoke clears God's Word will go forth from Jerusalem, and they (my precious Jewish people) will look upon Him whom we have pierced. Glory to God I just have to stop and shout.

So even with the evil acts of many men, I can see in this visit of Colin Powell, and the double standards of President Bush in regards to Israel and Terrorism the Hand of God. I know it is the God I serve who is in control. But make no mistake about it, Bush and Powell will bring judgment down on the heads of those who live in the United States, and it shall rain on the just and the unjust alike.

The Devil has unleashed his religions weapon "Islam" on the world and it is now working full force on a global basis. Yasser Arafat is but one of his tools to destroy the "people of the Book" Jews and Christians around the world. Yasser Arafat is filled with the spirit of anti-Christ and he is preparing the way for the one that will be called the Anti-Christ. Time is running very short for us to be about the Father's business, to put aside all our foolishness and to give all that we are and have acquired to serve and too bless God.

I woke this morning an hour early at 4: to read the Word and pray, as we have a big day a head of us, and will be traveling here in Israel. I am blessed to have Joel with me today, if you should get this in time, we would appreciate your prayers. Also for this car to keep running until we are able to purchase one more reliable.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The Sovereign State of Israel says they will not negotiate with this devil Yasser Arafat. Our Prime Minister has declared him irreverent. This Jew killing monster has been proven time and time again to be not only an enemy to the Jews and the State of Israel but to the entire civilized world. He has been run out of the surrounding Arab Nations and forced into exile by Lebanon, and Jordan in the recent past, and Egypt will not allow these people who call themselves Palestinians to even come there. Yet Colin Powell comes to Israel as our guest and then goes against the policy of Israel and he and Shimon Peres tries once again to save this devil so he can one day to do us more harms.

Like Ariel Sharon is any different.  And further more, you talk like the Arabs are squatters on Israeli land when the opposite is true.  It is not disputed that Ariel Sharon has built 34 new settlements on Arab land this year alone.  This requires confiscating arab land and giving it to Israelis.  How does a christian justify theft?

And one more thing.  Nothing is more holy than anything else.  When Jesus died the temple curtain tore allowing anyone to enter the most holy of places.  The land that Jeruselum sits on is no more holy to god than the land my house sits on.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  26

My wife and I held hands and prayed for you and yours.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Dhulker,

Don't read the Bible much eh?

Dhulker,

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

How can one say all of that and know scripture too? Read the book the good Lord gave you D and then come back and have a scripture based discussion rather than a media, or own opinion discussion on this. I asked you do you really want to know the truth? you have not responded leading me to believe you don't. That is truly sad. You'll be in my prayers.

Love in Christ

Teri

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  15

"The land that Jeruselum sits on is no more holy to god than the land my house sits on. "

D,  I don't know what you mean by "holy".   I know that God did not make a promise or establish a covenant with the land that my house sits on.  However, the Word of God clearly states that the covenant made to Israel, and the boundries that were set for their land, are eternal.  

One more thing...Israel is the only God-made country...all other nations are man-made :)

Mary

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

But make no mistake about it, Bush and Powell will bring judgment down on the heads of those who live in the United States, and it shall rain on the just and the unjust alike.

Out of curiousity, could somebody explain the above statement to me? I don't understand it... :???:  :)

How can one say all of that and know scripture too? Read the book the good Lord gave you D and then come back and have a scripture based discussion rather than a media, or own opinion discussion on this. I asked you do you really want to know the truth? you have not responded leading me to believe you don't. That is truly sad. You'll be in my prayers.

Love in Christ

Teri

No, whats truly sad is that people here will support a government that is taking land from innocent people and giving it to others by force.  How can you support this?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  189
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

D I'm not talking politics, or human reasoning. Nor am I interested in a bunch of human logic or opinions. Nor do I wish to give you my opinion on this. What I asked you was if you are interested in going through the scripture to find out what God has to say about it? I'm not trying to convince you your wrong and I'm right. I'm trying to tell you that there just may be a chance the Good Lord has something to say about it. We have been over this alot with others who were only interested in spouting off their man made ideas. All of which were not interested in what scripture had to say about it. Either you believe the bible or you don't. It's a simple request, can you answer it? If you want to argue politics without scripture may I suggest MSNBC.com.

Love in Christ

Teri