• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Hazard & Kan,

I see that you both think the city, the New Jerusalem is for us. I don`t see it that way, but will leave it to the Holy Spirit to reveal more of His truth to us.

Be blessed bros, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn.

No it's not what we think, read these Scriptures and see for yourself, it will be inhabited by us, you, me, and all those who are in Jesus, born again believers in Him and in who sent Him, as glorified saints.

The inhabitants of the new Jerusalem (John 14:1-3; Heb. 11:10-16; 12:22; 13:14; Rev. 3:12; 12:12; 21:2-5, 9; 22:3-4). It can be seen from these passages that God, Christ, the Holy Spirit, angels, redeemed glorified saints, seraphim, cherubim, and other heavenly folk will inhabit the city. Earthly and natural people will not live in the city. They will merely traffic in the city. The city is called "The Bride, the Lambs wife," for it is "prepared" for the glorified saints, [which you will be], and faithful angels as an eternal home. So it is for "US" including "YOU!"

The traffic in New Jerusalem will consist of natural peoples who live through the Millennium and who do not rebel with Satan against God at the end of the Millennium. They will be permitted to enter the new Earth to plant, harvest, build, multiply and replenish the Earth as Adam and his seed would have done if they had not fallen.  These people will traffic in the New Jerusalem and walk in its light and their Kings will go up and bring glory and honor of the nations into it and to God forever. There will be natural men on this Earth forever and all natural life will continue in all eternity as God intended when He created such life on Earth.

In Isa. 66:22-24 God assures Israel they shall be an earthly people forever.

V. 22, For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
V. 23, And it shall come to pass, that from one new8 moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.
V. 24, And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

If heaven wasn't physical, you would go to eat something, and it would fall clean through -"Duff" goes the bread and "splattsh" the drink.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi Kan

Is this great and high mountain heaven? Is it the shape of a mountain rather than a cube?

Mountain = Kingdom.  It's the Kingdom of God coming down from heaven!  From on high.

I don't think that anyone has realised, forgive me if I'm wrong, I havn't read all the replies, but the boundaries of the kingdom are set, and the walls are spiritual, to keep out evil spirits, which is why it has great height.  This covers air space.

Only Satan is locked up, not his angels.  His angels and the evil spirits will dwell in the waste places.  They can still travel, but they can't peek inside.  Which is why these "walls", not real walls, but no fly zones are so high as wide..

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

The measurement's are that of a Angel not of Man. That being so it will be ten times the size that you listed. If it was that of God a thousand times. That being said we are looking at two planet's Uranus and Neptune.

God must bring them forth as he said.

Isaiah 33 17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.

This shall be before God forever and not be destroyed.

Isaiah 33 20 Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle that shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.

This prophecy  as verse 17 has been fulfilled in your eyes today.

6 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Kan

Mountain = Kingdom.  It's the Kingdom of God coming down from heaven!  From on high.

I don't think that anyone has realised, forgive me if I'm wrong, I havn't read all the replies, but the boundaries of the kingdom are set, and the walls are spiritual, to keep out evil spirits, which is why it has great height.  This covers air space.

Only Satan is locked up, not his angels.  His angels and the evil spirits will dwell in the waste places.  They can still travel, but they can't peek inside.  Which is why these "walls", not real walls, but no fly zones are so high as wide..

Hi Sister, you did say forgive me if I'm wrong, so your forgiven :). Heaven is like the Earth, it is inhabited, there are people there now living with God. Hundreds of Scriptures clearly teach this, which I have included in this post for you to check for yourself.
Heaven, where God lives now, with Jesus sitting at His right hand is somewhere in the northern part of this vast universe.
Psalm 75:6-7, "For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
V.7, But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another."
These verses showing the direction of Heaven from the Earth. If promotion does not come from the east, south, or west, but from the Lord, (or from the north), then heaven, the home of God is located in the north from the earth . This is confirmed in Isaiah 14:12-14, where it is revealed that Lucifer ascended into heaven from the sides of the north.
V 12, How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

V 13, For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

V 14, I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
We cannot see or find heaven, even with the Hubble telescope because its too far away, yet Jesus after being resurrected returned to the Father and came back to the earth the same day.

John 20:17, Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

V 18, Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

V 19,  Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

In His Glorified FLESH AND BONE BODY, He travelled to Heaven, met with the Father  and came back to the Earth passing through the walls of the closed room and appeared before the disciples.

Scriptures teach that Heaven is inhabited. (1 Kings 22:19; 2 Chron. 18:18; Matt.18:10; 22:30; 24:36; Rev. 12:12; 13:6).

Armies and hosts of Heaven are mentioned an number of times as seen in these passages and in Dan. 4:35; Luke 2:13; Rev. 19:14. These inhabitants are listed in part as common angels, archangels, seraphim, cherubim and other spirit beings. Heavenly bodies are mentioned in 1 Cor. 15:48-49. Rejoicing in Heaven is referred to by the inhabitants in Heaven (Ps. 96:11; 148:1, 4; Isa.44:23; Rev. 12:12). 8. Paul speaks of "the invisible things" in Heaven as being like the visible things on Earth; that is the things in Heaven are just like the things on Earth. (Rom. 1:20). The word "things" is used in many passages in referring to realities in Heaven. (Phil. 2:10; Col 1:16-20; Heb. 8:12; 9:23). We know from Scripture that in Heaven there are Cities (Rev.21), mansions (John 14:1-3), trees, rivers (Rev.22:1-3), fountains of water (Rev. 7:17), food (Ex.16:4; Ps.78:25: 105:40; John 6:31-51: Luke 22:16, 18, 30; Rev. 2:7, 17: 19:1-10; 22:1-3).

Animals are mentioned as being in Heaven in these following Scriptures; (2 Kings 2:11-12; 6:13-17; Zech. 1:8-11: 6:1-8; Rev. 19:11-14, 21: Rom. 1:20).

All these things are mentioned, furniture, tongs (Isa.6:6), fire and coals (Isa. 6:6; Rev.8:5) censer and incense (Rev. 8:4-6), smoke (Rev. 8:4; 15:8), musical instruments (Rev. 5:8; 14:1-5; 15:2-4), clothes (Dan. 7:9; Rev. 1:13; 6:9-11), stones (Rev. 2:17), books (Rev. 3:5; 5:1-7; 10:1-11; 20:11-15), Also mentioned in Scripture are, vials or bowls, crowns, thunderings, lightnings, clouds, lamps, a sea of glass, singing, worship, palm trees, temples, silence, so there must also be noise at other times, trumpets, hail, mountains, keys and chains, measuring sticks, olive trees, the ark of the testament, doors, posts, girdles, pearls, diamonds and other precious stones, walls, gates, gold in abundance, streets, fruits, banquets, and many other inumerable things.

If the invisible things in the heavenlies are clearly seen by the things on Earth, as Paul taught in Rom. 1:20, then we have a right to believe that there are in Heaven the same kind of things that we have on Earth. We have no right to make an exception of any good thing that God created and intended for man to have before the fall.

Satan and his angels are not locked up now, except for those who kept not their first estate and came and took daughters of men and had children with them. They are now chained in darkness awaiting banishment into the lake of fire.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Regarding hell and where Satan and his sinning angels, and demons and all who have sinned against God, they will all end up in the lake of fire for ever. Dozens of Scriptures teach this as well.

Hell is mentioned in many dozens of Scriptures throughout the Bible. There are five departments in the underworld of departed Spirits, not one of these places is associated with or is the grave where bodies are buried.

These five departments are;

One). Paradise;
In Luke 16:19-31; 23:43, we have pictured total comfort and water in this prison because the rich man saw Lazarus afar off in comfort and bliss and asked him to dip his finger in water and cool his tongue (Luke 16:19-31).

This was the abode of the righteous souls from Adam after dying and leaving their bodies, being held captive by the devil against their wills till Christ's death and resurrection (Heb. 2:14-15; Eph. 4:7-11).Before Jesus Christ conqured the power of death and Hell, the devil had these powers. (Col. 2:14-17; Heb. 2:14-15; Rev. 1:18).

It was into this prison the repentant thief went with Christ the day they both died (Luke 23:43). This prison is located in the heart of the Earth as is clear from (Matt. 12:40 and Eph. 4:7-11).

Jesus not only went into this prison but He also went into another prison, "Tartarus," and preached to the fallen angels being held there in their own special prison, "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day." (Jude 1:6). "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;" (2 Peter 2:4).

Jesus having conqured Hell and death and the grave during His crucifiction and during the three days He was in the underworld, He captured all the righteous souls that were in Paradise and took them to Heaven when He ascended on high (Eph. 4:7-11).

Jesus now has the keys to Hell and death (Rev. 1:18).

When we check every Scripture provided in God's Word, we cannot believe Jesus did not go to Hell, preach to the SPIRITS there, and He also captured all the righteous souls, Abraham, Moses, Isac, David, and all the others rightious souls that were in Paradise and took them to Heaven when He ascended on high.

The five departments of Hell are;

One). Paradise, which we are speaking of here;

In Luke 16:19-31; 23:43, we have pictured total comfort and water in this prison because the rich man saw Lazarus afar off in comfort and bliss and asked him to dip his finger in water and cool his tongue (Luke 16:19-31). This was the abode of the righteous souls from Adam after dying and leaving their bodies, being held captive by the devil against their wills till Christ's death and resurrection (Heb. 2:14-15; Eph. 4:7-11). Before Jesus Christ conqured the power of death and Hell, the devil had these powers. (Col. 2:14-17; Heb. 2:14-15; Rev. 1:18).
It was into this prison the repentant thief went with Christ the day they both died (Luke 23:43). This prison is located in the heart of the Earth as is clear from Matt. 12:40 and Eph. 4:7-11. Jesus not only went into this prison but He also went into another prison, "Tartarus," and preached to the fallen angels being held there in their own special prison. Jesus having conqured Hell and death and the grave during His crucifiction and during the three days He was in the underworld, He captured all the righteous souls that were in Paradise and took them to Heaven when He ascended on high (Eph. 4:7-11). Jesus now has the keys to Hell and death (Rev. 1:18). Rightious souls who die now no longer go here. They go straight to Heaven when they die.

Two). Tartarus; This prison is the special prison for the fallen angels that sinned both before and after the flood. There is nothing recorded in Scripture that teaches demons or human beings ever go into this prison. In these passages it is clear that there is a real Hell that is not the grave and that Spirit beings are confined in chains until judgment (1 Pet. 3:19; 2 Pet. 2:4; Jude 6-7).

Three). Hell itself; (Matt. 16:18; Luke 16:19-31). This is the torment part in the unseen world and was, still is, and will yet be the abode of all the wicked souls and spirits of men from Able to the end of the Millennium. Then, at this time all the wicked will be liberated out of this prison and will be given their own immortal bodies and be judged before being cast into the "lake of fire" forever (Rev. 20:11-15; 21:8).

Four). The Bottomless Pit or Abyss is the abode or prison of demons and certain angelic beings. No human being is ever thrown into the abyss. It is a very deep chasm in the lower parts of the Earth. It is translated "deep" (Luke 8:26-31; Romans 10:7) and "Bottomless Pit" in Rev. 9:1-3, 11; 11:7; 17:8; 20:1-10). All these Scriptures prove that there are prisons in the lower parts of the Earth for departed sinning spirits, and they are not and could never be the same as a grave on the surface of the Earth.

And Five). The Lake of Fire, is the eternal Hell and perdition of wicked men, demons, fallen angels, and all rebellious creatures of all ages who have ever rebelled against God, and who have refused to repent when they could have. It is called "The Gehenna of Fire" and is always translated Hell (Matt. 5:22, 29, 30; 10:28; 18:9; 23:15, 33; Mark 9:43-45, 47; Luke 12:5; James 3:6). This prison is also called "the second death, which is the lake of fire" (Rev. 2:11; 20:6, 14). This final Hell was prepared for the devil and all his angels (Matt. 25:41-46), and for all other rebells, and it is ETERNAL in duration (Rev. 14:9-14; 20:10-15; Isa. 66:22-24; Matt. 25:46). There is no record in Scripture of anyone being the lake of fire at present. Scripture does show that the beast and the false prophet will be the first to be cast into it. This will happen before the Millennium (Rev. 19:20). They will still be there 1,000 years later when the devil and all other rebels will be cast into it (Rev. 20:10-15).

Scripture also teaches that there will be degrees of punishment in Hell as far as remorse and torment of the conscience is concerned (Matt. 10:15; 11:22; 12:41; 23:14; Mark 6:11; 12:40; Luke 10:14; 11:31, 32; 20:47).

These degrees of punishment will be because of the kind of sins committed by one that were not committed by another. No man will be punished or could have remorse over something he did not do. They will all regret rebelling against God and man and failing to believe in Jesus, and repenting of sin.

12 hours ago, HAZARD said:

Hi Sister, you did say forgive me if I'm wrong, so your forgiven :). Heaven is like the Earth, it is inhabited, there are people there now living with God. Hundreds of Scriptures clearly teach this, which I have included in this post for you to check for yourself.

Hi HAZARD

Sorry I got sidetracked today.  Such an interesting subject!  You have so much good info here, I don't know where to start, so I'll start from the top. I like your smiley face. 

When I said the perimeters of the kingdom are spiritual walls, I meant during the millennium, which starts after Satan is put in prison.  I was just trying to point out that his angels are not yet judged or put away, so the total area of the kingdom including air space would be to keep his angels and evil spirits out, for nothing that causes and abomination or is defiled can enter.  Just something to think about brother.

Heaven, where God lives now, with Jesus sitting at His right hand is somewhere in the northern part of this vast universe.
Psalm 75:6-7, "For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
V.7, But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another."
These verses showing the direction of Heaven from the Earth. If promotion does not come from the east, south, or west, but from the Lord, (or from the north), then heaven, the home of God is located in the north from the earth . This is confirmed in Isaiah 14:12-14, where it is revealed that Lucifer ascended into heaven from the sides of the north.
V 12, How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

V 13, For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

V 14, I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
We cannot see or find heaven, even with the Hubble telescope because its too far away, yet Jesus after being resurrected returned to the Father and came back to the earth the same day.

I've been viewing this "North" different.  Satan's whole plan is to rule over Jerusalem, he does this in the end with his False Prophet.  I see Jerusalem in the "North" of Israel.  This is where Satan wants to rule from, in Jerusalem and set up his throne here.  On the East side.   I could be wrong, but I was looking at the map and it occurred to me, thinking of all the scriptures and putting them together.  What do you think?

10 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi HAZARD

Sorry I got sidetracked today.  Such an interesting subject!  You have so much good info here, I don't know where to start, so I'll start from the top. I like your smiley face. 

When I said the perimeters of the kingdom are spiritual walls, I meant during the millennium, which starts after Satan is put in prison.  I was just trying to point out that his angels are not yet judged or put away, so the total area of the kingdom including air space would be to keep his angels and evil spirits out, for nothing that causes and abomination or is defiled can enter.  Just something to think about brother.

I've been viewing this "North" different.  Satan's whole plan is to rule over Jerusalem, he does this in the end with his False Prophet.  I see Jerusalem in the "North" of Israel.  This is where Satan wants to rule from, in Jerusalem and set up his throne here.  On the East side.   I could be wrong, but I was looking at the map and it occurred to me, thinking of all the scriptures and putting them together.  What do you think?

Hi Sister :),  Here's what the Scriptures teach regarding your question and thoughts on this!

Satan has always wanted to toss God off His throne, remember these Scriptures?

Lucifer convinced one third of God's angels to rebel with him and they rebelled against God and His universal rule, and invaded heaven to try and de-throne God Himself. (Ezek; 28:13-18; Isa. 14:12-14).

He was a arc angel who had complete access to Heaven and was given rule of the earth, until iniquity was found in him.

Ezek, 28: 13, Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl,5the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

V, 14, Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

V, 15, Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

V, 16, By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

V, 17, Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

V, 18, Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

His attack upon God in his attempt to dethrone God caused him to be tossed out of Heaven to the earth.

Isa 14: 12, 'How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

V, 13, "For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"  .  .  .   [Heaven is somewhere in the Northern part of the universe and that's where Satan originally wanted to rule from}

V, 14, I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the most High. .  .  .  [He once ruled the earth before Adam, hence the statement that he was under the clouds]

During the Millennium he and his rebel angels will be locked away in Hell for the entire time, but he will be loosed for a short time to again tempt the nations to see if he can again gather enough support to get rid of God. He will get some from the people who have behaved themselves during the Millennium, it seems only because they had no option and they will join Satan as soon as he is loosed, but,He and they, naturally will again be defeated and be locked away for ever in the Lake of fire.

Rev. 20: 7, And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
V, 8, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
V,9, And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
 V, 10, And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

He was a arc angel who had complete access to Heaven and was given rule of the earth, until iniquity was found in him.

Ezek, 28: 13, Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl,5the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

V, 14, Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

V, 15, Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

V, 16, By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

V, 17, Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

V, 18, Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

His attack upon God in his attempt to dethrone God caused him to be tossed out of Heaven to the earth.

Isa 14: 12, 'How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

V, 13, "For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"  .  .  .   [Heaven is somewhere in the Northern part of the universe and that's where Satan originally wanted to rule from}

V, 14, I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the most High. .  .  .  [He once ruled the earth before Adam, hence the statement that he was under the clouds]

Hi Hazard  :)

Yes agreed.  I can see that those scriptures are speaking to Satan and his intent.

During the Millennium he and his rebel angels will be locked away in Hell for the entire time, but he will be loosed for a short time to again tempt the nations to see if he can again gather enough support to get rid of God. He will get some from the people who have behaved themselves during the Millennium, it seems only because they had no option and they will join Satan as soon as he is loosed, but,He and they, naturally will again be defeated and be locked away for ever in the Lake of fire.

Rev. 20: 7, And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
V, 8, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
V,9, And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
 V, 10, And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

It's just that I cannot find anywhere in all the scriptures that show Satan's angels will be locked away for a thousand years, just him Satan.

Revelation 20:2   And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

See there is only one who is put in prison!  Where's the mention of his angels?  There is no mention, because they are not locked up yet where Satan is, but sent away.

We know that when Christ destroys Babylon (the system of today and the past, the rule of man under Satan's influence), ....and with Babylon, he destroys all the Cities of the world.  So these places will be just "ruins".  Because of the great earthquake, the landscape of the whole earth will be changed, so where there was once desert area, will now have flowing water for civilizations to start again. 

Jeremiah 50:39   Therefore the wild beasts of the desert with the wild beasts of the islands shall dwell there, and the owls shall dwell therein: and it shall be no more inhabited for ever; neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation.

Jeremiah 50:40   As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the LORD; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein.

Isaiah 34:13   And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.

These Cities are laid in ruins, there will be plenty of dead carcasses for the wild animals to feed on.  Over time, it will be covered with plants and become a forest.  These area's are out of bounds for another reason also, the evil spirits and angels are confounded to these areas.

I can't find every single scripture right now, but will keep looking to show you more proof. 

Hazard

I found some more scriptures.  This is during the Millennium, those waste places I was speaking about;

Isaiah 13:19   And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.

Isaiah 13:20   It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

Isaiah 13:21   But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

Isaiah 13:22   And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come
, and her days shall not be prolonged.

and some more;

Isaiah 34:8   For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

Isaiah 34:9   And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.

Isaiah 34:10   It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.

Isaiah 34:11   But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness.

Isaiah 34:12   They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none shall be there, and all her princes shall be nothing.

Isaiah 34:13   And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.

Isaiah 34:14   The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.

Isaiah 34:15   There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay, and hatch, and gather under her shadow: there shall the vultures also be gathered, every one with her mate.

Isaiah 34:16   Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

Isaiah 34:17   And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it for ever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein.
(in the waste places)

I see nothing that states clearly that the evil angels and evil spirits will be dwelling in these waste places, but clues only.  For starters, it's talking about "THE LAND" being turned into pitch (I'm not sure what that mean's exactly), but the dust into brimstone and "the land" shall become a "burning pitch", that shall not be quenched night or day,.....so he's speaking about great heat, fire, brimstone ash that will never be quenched......but..... the wild animals shall possess this land, showing it's not really burning physically.

So the cursed waste places, the old cities destroyed at the coming, are a reminder of Babylon the Great that once was, but Satan's angels, not destroyed yet, are still of "his kingdom", Satan's kingdom also not destroyed yet completely, until after the 1000 yrs when Satan is let out starting the battle of Gog and Magog.

I believe these which are calling the nobles "to the kingdom", to entice them, but none shall go, are these evil spirits, not the animals, and the "land" that is a burning pitch, is not only a reminder of Babylon, but a habitation of devils driven out by God to these waste places having no access to man.

This is the lot cast for them, and his hand has divided it unto them by line (confined to their boundaries)

It's very interesting.  God is also speaking of the Owl all the time.  I havn't quite worked this out, but Molech comes to mind.

Acts 7:43   Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Molech makes me think of the spirit of Islam, going way way back to their roots before they established,   I think these people of Gog & Magog, Mesech & tubal etc are the remnants of Islam who refuse to be circumcised in their hearts during the millennium.  I have other scriptures for that, but I will let you soak on this for a while brother and see if you can see the same.