Catsmeow

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Lately I've become obsessed with Ephesian Chapter 6. I've been studying parts of armor from the medieval period...and also focused heavily on war itself. It's almost like it's a force with a mind of it's own. Sometimes it's wonderful and free and other times...I see this madness all around. I notice the way conservatives loose their footing and can't get grounded. They fly into rages with the liberals and many people forgetting what history has taught them.

It's also disturbing that I see any number of trolls come onto a political forum I visit and outright deny that the holocaust even happened. It's almost like rabies or maybe Science Fiction Genres of killer zombies infecting each other. I'm cocooned in this silken vessel and I feel safe and protected from the havoc. I know somehow I'm safe and protected yet very much a part of the whole event.

It's as if a dream I once had was now being acted out in reality. I'm marveling how God takes a damaged vessel and uses me in such unique way. I feel uneasy in some ways as I see the casualties of this war pour in - so many of them children. I've been given an important job in this war. It's like there's this cerebral template going on in the forum but then I get posts and emails and Instant Messaging or IM's coming in from some young people I don't even know or never met. . Some seem to be putting on one image in publc but another one privately. They seem very afraid to talk openly. I see two different sides - the public side and the very private one.

I didn't understand this burden I had weighing on me until God showed me how I was a soldier called to serve him in this war... a common foot soldier but a soldier no less. I am beginning to see how all the pieces of my life are meshing together....all the experiences of a life  time used to bring his ultimate glory and my own purpose. I feel Romans 8:28 becoming a reality now.. I am called for a specific purpose in this life and now  beginning to understand it - it's coming together ... a cohesive collective puzzle beginning to come together.

Parts of a Warriors Armor.jpg

7 hours ago, Catsmeow said:

I'm marveling how God takes a damaged vessel and uses me in such unique way.

I empathize with this.  Amen!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

2 Cor. 10:3-5  ESV  For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh.  For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.  We destroy arguements and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ, ---

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

COOL! 

One of the very first "lessons" in life I learned first hand observing at an upstairs Christian's meeting at a coffee-shop in Maryland 

in a suburb of D.C.((or not too far from D.C., across a river into MD)).  

A gathering of young believers assembled for a Bible study/ reading.

EPHESIANS 6, or EPHESIANS 5 and 6.  ((it was decades ago)) ............................................................ ((oops//not Galatians// that was just on my mind when I posted))

Part way through simply reading from the Bible, and discussing Yahweh's WORD,

a teen screamed at the top of her lungs "STOP STOP" "STOP talking about GOD'S LOVE "   and ran out of the room.

Some of those present who knew her

went out and sat on the steps with her and calmly and gently prayed with her.

Since then, many times, just while SEEKing Yahweh, 

while reading Yahweh's WORD, THE BIBLE, MANY have likewise been delivered/healed.

Yahweh is so FAITHFUL to HIS WORD , PERFECTLY.

-----------------

And the helmet of SALVATION  is real, protecting His children every day .

10 hours ago, Catsmeow said:

Lately I've become obsessed with Ephesian Chapter 6. I've been studying parts of armor from the medieval period...and also focused heavily on war itself. It's almost like it's a force with a mind of it's own. Sometimes it's wonderful and free and other times...I see this madness all around. I notice the way conservatives loose their footing and can't get grounded. They fly into rages with the liberals and many people forgetting what history has taught them.

It's also disturbing that I see any number of trolls come onto a political forum I visit and outright deny that the holocaust even happened. It's almost like rabies or maybe Science Fiction Genres of killer zombies infecting each other. I'm cocooned in this silken vessel and I feel safe and protected from the havoc. I know somehow I'm safe and protected yet very much a part of the whole event.

I didn't understand this burden I had weighing on me until God showed me how I was a soldier called to serve him in this war... a common foot soldier but a soldier no less. I am beginning to see how all the pieces of my life are meshing together....all the experiences of a life  time used to bring his ultimate glory and my own purpose. I feel Romans 8:28 becoming a reality now...

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

COOL! 

Yahweh is so FAITHFUL to HIS WORD , PERFECTLY.

-----------------

And the helmet of SALVATION  is real, protecting His children every day .

The armor of God. It's not something we can see with human eyes but I feel like I'm in Kevlar. Sometimes I feel bullet proof. It's the most amazing feeling to have since I have rarely felt that way. It's a strange sense of seeing the real horror of spiritual war but feeling personally protected. That's what I sense daily.

I do feel safe and at peace but still understandably concerned and disturbed by the collateral damages being done to children.

6 minutes ago, Willa said:

2 Cor. 10:3-5  ESV  For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh.  For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.  We destroy arguements and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ, ---

YES! YES! YES! This is what I mean! This is it!  This is what's happening. I'm in a war; I cannot run from it....and I am protected while I am in the thick of it. I'm in battle but I am still standing strong. I am learning things now that God has kept from me...until such time as I was ready. I am grateful to him that I am allowed to partake in this war and do my fair share. I feel like David facing off with Goliath but God is directing the sling shot...and it's trajectory.

48 minutes ago, ethrayn said:

I empathize with this.  Amen!

It's so cool and way high on the 'coolness chart.'  I'm blown away for I see my purpose. I have a purpose in God's household and I see him working and I am honored for this privilege.

22 minutes ago, Willa said:

Wooo Hoooo! Yeah! Rocks my world...it is so on-the-money - and I'm just in a state of awe. I feel victory instead of defeat. I see the victory before it even happens and I see it because it's the first time I knew I was in over my head and God said, "Relax and leave the heavy-lifting to me." The battle is not mine but the Lords.

5 minutes ago, Catsmeow said:

It's so cool. So cool. I'm blown away by it. I have a purpose in God's household and I see him working and I am honored for this privilege.

Me, too.  It is amazing.  BTW, like what you have listed under your interests.  Also believe those things can be deeply fulfilling.

Thank you. I am going to ask you to pray for someone. I need help and I need it now.  I will post it now.