• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, JohnD said:

The symbolism here is the Indian (or if you prefer, Native American) is those who loved America as she was founded.

The Industry is the political machine. The media is the polluters.

Symbolism of cheesy commercials from the 70s, of someone who was not an indian playacting as one? Symbolism of the hollywood romanticized view that indians didnt harm the environment when in fact they did and still do? The things I could tell about that lol.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

Yes, we have a regular Politburo in this country and it wasn't built overnight.  

Politburo: the executive committee and chief policymaking body of a Communist Party.

Basically, the Politburo would decide which candidates and laws the people could vote for in a communist country.  

It is a way to deceptively persecute the church because there is no other way to reasonably stop the church.  The only thing you can do is try to find a way to govern them; thereby, finding a alternative way to dominate them.   

Soon, they will say we are unable to govern ourselves because of the joke our political system is in the way Britain told South Africa so they could continue to occupy their country .  We will soon need "help."

But, everything really centers on whether you are Christian or not no matter how diverse the media tries to portray it is by showing that Indians, or people without Christ, can have the same if not better morals and concern for the environment than Christians.  That is what that ad is about.  It has nothing to do with Indians and I am not saying that this promotes Indians in a negative light either.  The Native Americans did not pay for this ad.  The responsibility should rest there.  

But, the ad was an attack on the church and a way of promoting the ideal that Christ is not necessary.  Total Antichrist propaganda...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,652
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 4/3/2016 at 10:09 AM, JohnD said:

All is well.

But the videos (two from Mr. Smith Goes to Washington and one about the crying american indian) were too critical for the thrust of the thread. 

Even though I posted just the urls (despite the posts wanting to publish the videos directly) it did not meet with board rules... so I killed the thread.

Question to moderators:

Is it okay to just publish the videos and not the urls?

I may have tried to do the opposite thinking publishing just the urls is what the rules specified.

Or is it both the urls and the straight videos that must be published in another thread and then moved?

I need some clarification here.

Thanks!!!