IGNORED

Flashbacks and anxiety due to PTSD

Guest Thallasa
On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 10:05 PM, TJ said:

Getting very anxious about things touching my right arm and triggering my flashbacks which are getting clearer. I've been helped by police,  drs,  CPS,  home care team and my family who have hidden all my meds to stop me ODing again. 

Really struggling with this not sure how to deal with it xx

I am glad you feel you can come here and hope to find comforting ears ,and patient hearts . It is not too much to ask and those who do not want to answer need not at all . I find psalms comforting at night when sleep does not come, and most of   all ,  long talks with Jesus .:6:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings TJ,,,,,

It has been a while since we heard from you,how are things going? As I told you before,,,,you will get a lot of worldly advice & I will never soft soap you because I love you as Jesus does,,,,,He is the ANSWER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,would love to hear from you & to know you are okay,,,,,,,,praying for you ,,,,,,,you heard about the woman with the issue of blood,,,,,,the poor woman suffered with this for over 12 years,the doctors left her flat broke & she could not even afford any more treatment ,,,,,,but she heard about JESUS & knew if she could just get near enough to Him to t ouch the hem of His Garment,she would be Healed........

Luke 8:43-48King James Version (KJV)

43 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,

44 Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.

45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?

46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.

47 And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.

48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

Jesus paid your debt,in full,,,,,He died for you & Rose on the 3rd day,for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are that woman,reach for Him & He Will Embrace you with Open Arms,,,,,,,,,,,,,put ALL your Faith in HIM,,,,,,,,, be Healed,go in Peace in Christ Jesus                       With Love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

12 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings TJ,,,,,

It has been a while since we heard from you,how are things going? As I told you before,,,,you will get a lot of worldly advice & I will never soft soap you because I love you as Jesus does,,,,,He is the ANSWER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,would love to hear from you & to know you are okay,,,,,,,,praying for you ,,,,,,,you heard about the woman with the issue of blood,,,,,,the poor woman suffered with this for over 12 years,the doctors left her flat broke & she could not even afford any more treatment ,,,,,,but she heard about JESUS & knew if she could just get near enough to Him to t ouch the hem of His Garment,she would be Healed........

Jesus paid your debt,in full,,,,,He died for you & Rose on the 3rd day,for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are that woman,reach for Him & He Will Embrace you with Open Arms,,,,,,,,,,,,,put ALL your Faith in HIM,,,,,,,,, be Healed,go in Peace in Christ Jesus                       With Love-in Christ,Kwik

Amen, that is your only answer, Jesus.    Blessings RustyAngeL