• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

What exactly are you talking about?  And why is that relevant?

Who wrote the NT? more importantly who REwrote the NT?

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Murphy said:

Who wrote the NT? more importantly who REwrote the NT?

Jews wrote the NT.   Our most prolific writer is the Apostle Paul, the church's greatest theologian.   No one has rewritten it. 

You are NOT promoting the Word of God.   You are promoting false doctrine and it is my goal to make sure no one listens to you, that your teachings are rejected on this board so that you have zero influence and to make your posts a waste of your time.

I told you, I DO NOT ACCEPT NOR PROMOTE DOCTRINES!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop falsely accusing me.

Jews wrote the NT.   Our most prolific writer is the Apostle Paul, the church's greatest theologian.   No one has rewritten it. 

OK, now we get there.

You are a follower of Shaul. And you promote the religion of Shaul.

The Catholic church was in sole possession of the NT for 1300 years, and yes, they rewrote it.

So, this is important-

If the 'Jews' wrote the NT, how is it they woke up one morning and did a complete about face, changed their culture, their identity, their entire belief system....all at once? how did that happen?

22 minutes ago, Murphy said:

Revelation 19:6-9English Standard Version (ESV)

The Marriage Supper of the Lamb

Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the roar of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, crying out,

“Hallelujah!
For the Lord our God
    the Almighty reigns.
Let us rejoice and exult
    and give him the glory,
for the marriage of the Lamb has come,
    and his Bride has made herself ready;
it was granted her to clothe herself
    with fine linen, bright and pure”—

for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.

And the angel said[a] to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”

The marriage supper, or Marriage Feast, is the last event in a Hebrew wedding.

When and where were the nuptials exchanged?

Bear in mind that a Hebrew wedding last 7 days.

The Marriage Feast is the last event, takes place evening of the 6th day.

You still did  not answer the question.

When and where were the nuptial exchanged?

If you are going to have a belief system, you need to be prepared to answer for it, understand it, defend it.

Guest shiloh357
27 minutes ago, Murphy said:

OK, now we get there.

You are a follower of Shaul. And you promote the religion of Shaul.

The Catholic church was in sole possession of the NT for 1300 years, and yes, they rewrote it.

So, this is important-

If the 'Jews' wrote the NT, how is it they woke up one morning and did a complete about face, changed their culture, their identity, their entire belief system....all at once? how did that happen?

So you are one of those who rejects the teachings/epistles of Paul?   That would explain your gross heresy.   It would demonstrate why I could see you are a false teacher and a heretic.  If you reject Paul's teachings, you reject 2/3 of the NT. 

No the RCC didn't rewrite the NT.   That is pure hogwash.

We are in possession of  25,000 NT manuscripts in Greek that date from the early 2nd century (long before the RCC)  going all the way up to the 5th century AD.  5,000 of those Greek manuscripts are actual copies of the NT going back as early as the first part of the 2nd century within 50 years of when the apostles lived.    The other 20,000 manuscripts are extra-biblical quotations of the NT in Greek dating from 2nd, 3rd and 4th centuries, also in Greek.

We can compare the copies of the NT in Greek over  400 year span of time and there is absolutely no deviance, no evidenced of rewriting.   And we can compare those copies with the extra-biblical quotations of the NT also spanning 300 years going well into the start of the RCC and there has been no changes and they match the actual NT manuscripts word-for-word. The only variants are misspelled words, but no doctrinal rewriting as you suggest.  In fact, the extra-biblical quotations are so numerous, that we can reconstructs the NT from the quotations with the exception of about seven lines.

Sorry, but you really don't know history.  You sound like a parrot of some other false teacher whom you have never fact checked.

The Jews who wrote the NT didn't do any kind of an about face.  The NT is written in the terminology of the sacrifices, the festivals and covenants.   the NT has a very Jewish flavor to it that would not be there if they did an about face.   You are simply not competent to teach or expound in any way on the Bible.

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, Murphy said:

You still did  not answer the question.

When and where were the nuptial exchanged?

If you are going to have a belief system, you need to be prepared to answer for it, understand it, defend it.

You are the one promoting the fictitious Jewish wedding customs.   It would appear that YOU are the one with something in need of defending.

So you are one of those who rejects the teachings/epistles of Paul?   That would explain your gross heresy.   It would demonstrate why I could see you are a false teacher and a heretic.  If you reject Paul's teachings, you reject 2/3 of the NT. 

No the RCC didn't rewrite the NT.   That is pure hogwash.

We are in possession of  25,000 NT manuscripts in Greek that date from the early 2nd century (long before the RCC)  going all the way up to the 5th century AD.  5,000 of those Greek manuscripts are actual copies of the NT going back as early as the first part of the 2nd century within 50 years of when the apostles lived.    The other 20,000 manuscripts are extra-biblical quotations of the NT in Greek dating from 2nd, 3rd and 4th centuries, also in Greek.

We can compare the copies of the NT in Greek over  400 year span of time and there is absolutely no deviance, no evidenced of rewriting.   And we can compare those copies with the extra-biblical quotations of the NT also spanning 300 years going well into the start of the RCC and there has been no changes.  The only variants are misspelled words, but no doctrinal rewriting as you suggest.

Sorry, but you really don't know history.  You sound like a parrot of some other false teacher whom you have never fact checked.

The Jews who wrote the NT didn't do any kind of an about face.  The NT is written in the terminology of the sacrifices, the festivals and covenants.   the NT has a very Jewish flavor to it that would not be there if they did an about face.   You are simply not competent to teach or expound in any way on the Bible.

I expect the personal attacks, it's what you people do.

Now, would you like me to begin the hard hitting?

I guarantee you I have questions you cannot answer.

You are the one promoting the fictitious Jewish wedding customs.   It would appear that YOU are the one with something in need of defending.

I posted Revelation 19, the wedding supper is announced.

Address the Word.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Murphy said:

I expect the personal attacks, it's what you people do.

Now, would you like me to begin the hard hitting?

I guarantee you I have questions you cannot answer.

You can't refute the manuscript evidence I provided, so you ignore those facts.  Pretty much everything else you are going to provide is based on some assumptions you have about the NT, all of which is false. 

But why not?   Go ahead and present these tough questions I cannot answer.   I would be very interested in that.