"the dead in Christ". o

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I see no usage for your argument. We have already established that God can put the dust of a person back together. God created the universe, and knows everything, he can put a person back together without having to worry about what their remains are now used for with just a word.

God doesn't have to repeat every action; just because the Bible didn't say he did something, doesn't mean he can't actually do it. Do you think that God can't make an Iphone simply because the Bible doesn't list him as making an iphone? And even if you insist that you need to see proof in the Bible for something that clearly doesn't need proof, look at Elijah 37

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,879
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, PlasmaHam said:

The idea that God can't restore dead bodies is ludicrous and is seriously underestimating God's might. 

The only time that God restored a dead body it was the time of Lazarous ,who was dead for four days and his body had began to discigrate , Jesus restored his body and raise him from the dead.

At what point did Jesus restored his body, before Lazarous enter his body or right after, or at the same time. 

This is the only time for days, and it was a good reason for that, and it happen right before his death, 

So the people can not say that three days it is way to long to raise someone from the dead, because they had just witness Lazarous been raised from the dead in four days, and like him he was also put on a tomb and not buried under the ground, or burned for that matter.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/18/2016 at 10:13 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

The only time that God restored a dead body it was the time of Lazarous ,who was dead for four days and his body had began to discigrate , Jesus restored his body and raise him from the dead.

At what point did Jesus restored his body, before Lazarous enter his body or right after, or at the same time. 

This is the only time for days, and it was a good reason for that, and it happen right before his death, 

So the people can not say that three days it is way to long to raise someone from the dead, because they had just witness Lazarous been raised from the dead in four days, and like him he was also put on a tomb and not buried under the ground, or burned for that matter.

There have been numerous instances of God raising the dead. Elijah and the widow's son, Elisha and another widow's son (God really likes widows I guess), and the apostles restored many people to life. And honestly, raising someone from the dead seems a lot harder than to just put a corpse back together. We are also saying that God is simply going to resurrect these lifeless bodies, nothing says that he is going to take people from Heaven and put them back into these bodies immediately.

"Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, it can only be transferred." The original atoms/energy of a person still exist somewhere in the world and if God wanted to he could just place those back in the bodies. I do not see why God cannot do that, give me one instance in the Bible that God couldn't do something because he lacked the power.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,879
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

X.

On 6/18/2016 at 10:13 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

X

On 6/19/2016 at 11:10 PM, PlasmaHam said:

There have been numerous instances of God raising the dead. Elijah and the widow's son, Elisha and another widow's son (God really likes widows I guess), and the apostles restored many people to life. And honestly, raising someone from the dead seems a lot harder than to just put a corpse back together. We are also saying that God is simply going to resurrect these lifeless bodies, nothing says that he is going to take people from Heaven and put them back into these bodies immediately.

"Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, it can only be transferred." The original atoms/energy of a person still exist somewhere in the world and if God wanted to he could just place those back in the bodies. I do not see why God cannot do that, give me one instance in the Bible that God couldn't do something because he lacked the power.

Hello PlasmaHam, I am glad that you responded , and this is to let you know that if you read my post carefully, you will find out that many things that you suggested  that I had made reference to, I did not have them in my mind, and some of your comments in your post is not what I had said, but it is what you perceived in reading my post, and that I meant to include them. 

Please read my post critically and you will find that out for yourself.

I am not ignoring some of the issues you have raise, and I found them the most interesting and I am preparing a reply, please give me a day or two and I will give a full responce.

God bless you