• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

11 hours ago, post said:

i haven't seen any of the movies mentioned in this thread at all, but i would assume that title is referring to a believer being reborn by/of/through the Holy Ghost, not to the Holy Spirit itself being reborn ! 

"Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 
Nicodemus said to him,
"How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?” 
Jesus answered, 
Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.
(John 3:3-8)

:rolleyes:

Thanks post, and thanks for the heads up on this one.  It makes sense.... Blessing  RustyAngeL

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,149
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings,,,,,

I saw Furious Love,,,powerful movie,,,,,Darren Wilson travels the world to some the most remote,darkest places where the spiritual warfare is openly there,in occult,drug addiction,perversions etc,,,,,,& he brings what he says is "Truth","Truth is not a thing ,it is a person'    JESUS

The Finger of God I think was his first film(I saw that too),,, there is no Power that can stand against the Power of God,,,,good stuff!

With love-in Christ,Kwik