• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, SIC said:

Well there are economic factors involved too

Yes, here on arrival in our country the Muslim refugees, who never worked a day in their lives and probably never will, or paid any taxes, get free medical, free dental free housing, the dole, a cell-phone, free tobacco, while we have unemployed Australians living on the streets?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,446
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/11/1989

2 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Yes, here on arrival in our country the Muslim refugees, who never worked a day in their lives and probably never will, or paid any taxes, get free medical, free dental free housing, the dole, a cell-phone, free tobacco, while we have unemployed Australians living on the streets?

Oh.. I didnt know Muslims were migrating to Oz too.. I thought Usman Khawaja and Fawad Alam were the only ones . Lol

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, SIC said:

Oh.. I didnt know Muslims were migrating to Oz too.. I thought Usman Khawaja and Fawad Alam were the only ones . Lol

I said refugees, mostly young men in their early 20's and thirties, pretending they are frightened little pussycats seeking asylum and end up in gangs causing strife here.

1 minute ago, HAZARD said:

I said refugees, mostly young men in their early 20's and thirties, pretending they are frightened little pussycats seeking asylum and end up in gangs causing strife here.

Hmmm...  Didnt know about this

Edited by SIC

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.34
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, SIC said:

I have a feeling a lot of people have a kind of Islamophobia... Islam isn't the only false religion that is around.

Why don't you take some time to study the Koran for yourself?  Then study the writings and proclamations of men like Osama bin Laden, Ayatollah Khomeni, and the leaders of all the Islamist terrorist groups, particularly ISIS.  They want to come to your home and slaughter you and your family in a sick *Holy War* which will bring them to their paradise.

*Islamophobia* is another buzzword which needs to be expunged from everyone's vocabulary.  It is a way to divert attention from the demonic activities of Radical Islam across the globe for decades.  Take some time to study what the so-called refugees have been doing in Europe after the gates were opened to the barbarians by Merkel and the rest of the European dimwits.

3 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Why don't you take some time to study the Koran for yourself?  Then study the writings and proclamations of men like Osama bin Laden, Ayatollah Khomeni, and the leaders of all the Islamist terrorist groups, particularly ISIS.  They want to come to your home and slaughter you and your family in a sick *Holy War* which will bring them to their paradise.

*Islamophobia* is another buzzword which needs to be expunged from everyone's vocabulary.  It is a way to divert attention from the demonic activities of Radical Islam across the globe for decades.  Take some time to study what the so-called refugees have been doing in Europe after the gates were opened to the barbarians by Merkel and the rest of the European dimwits.

I agree  that the Quran preaches violence. I also say that the average Muslim is more interested in feeding and clothing himself and his family than in Jihad

Just now, SIC said:

I agree  that the Quran preaches violence. I also say that the average Muslim is more interested in feeding and clothing himself and his family than in Jihad

If the average Muslim simply wants to look after his family, but hates the corrupt West and its hedonism (the Great Satan and the Little Satan), then the sensible choice would be to migrate to a Muslim country.  Therefore you have to ask yourself why all these haters of Christians, Jews, and Westerners are flooding into North America and Europe.  What is their agenda?

Just now, Ezra said:

If the average Muslim simply wants to look after his family, but hates the corrupt West and its hedonism (the Great Satan and the Little Satan), then the sensible choice would be to migrate to a Muslim country.  Therefore you have to ask yourself why all these haters of Christians, Jews, and Westerners are flooding into North America and Europe.  What is their agenda?

Jobs.. livelihood

6 minutes ago, SIC said:

Jobs.. livelihood

It's time to give up these naive notions.  People who want jobs and a livelihood DO NOT try to destroy and change the very country which provides them with a living. Check out all the other non-Muslim genuine immigrants.  Are they spending their time building bombs (or supporting the builders of bombs) or are they working to improve their conditions?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, SIC said:

I am not denying that Islam is demonic. But I refuse to accept that all Muslims are jihadists... Do you think Hashim Amla is a jihadist? Or do you think the fact that he is a Muslim makes him any less a model sportsman?

Does a model sportsman make him any less a fundamental Muslim?

How does sport make any difference.

Ask Hashim is it OK to beat a woman.

Quran 4:24 The good women are obedient, guarding what God would have them guard. As for those from whom you fear disloyalty, admonish them, and abandon them in their beds, then strike them.

Ask Hashim is it OK to rape women.

Quran 2:223. Your women are cultivation for you; so approach your cultivation whenever you like, and send ahead for yourselves. And fear God, and know that you will meet Him. And give good news to the believers.

Ask Hashim is it alright to kill or mutilate those who reject Mohammed as a prophet.

Quran 5:33. The punishment for those  who fight God and His  messenger,  and strive  to spread corruption on earth,  is that  they be killed, or  crucified, or have  their hands and feet cut  off on opposite sides, or be banished from  the land. That is to disgrace them  in this life; and in the  Hereafter  they will have a terrible punishment. 

How is a Muslim being a sportsman change the way he views Mohammed as the perfect example?

All Muslims are called to be jihadists.

Quran 2:216. Fighting is ordained for you, even though you dislike it. But it may be that you dislike something while it is good for you, and it may be that you like something while it is bad for you. God knows, and you do not know.

So I do not understand your point. I do not understand how being a sportsman makes him safe. 

Even if there are some safe Muslims, although a fundamental Muslim cannot be, I am not going to eat a whole packet of smarties because some are not poisonous.

There is no safe Islamic community. Already Muslims force their beliefs onto everyone. Not allowed to sell pork. Must have halal products. Cannot have Christmas decorations. We are not allowed to offend Muslims although they can offend us. 

So there is no safe Muslim since they follow Mohammed.