Kelby

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

We inherit the earth and heaven too. Heaven the new Jerusalem comes out of heaven to the earth. So God's city will be on earth and gates of the city will never be close. People come and go from the city of God.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

On 30 July 2016 at 8:13 PM, Word-Sword said:

I believe it will be the remaining Jews who believe in God but not Jesus--who will believe in Jesus when He returns, and this is when I believe that the Eze 36/Jer 31 prophecies occur.

Hi

I believe it to be reborn Israel + the meek of the earth

Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven

blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  167
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,160
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, TehMill said:

Hi, I believe it to be reborn Israel + the meek of the earth

Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven

blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth

The new earth might contain both Millennium Jews and all who are born again, but It's my speculation that there is no reference to the new Jerusalem descending to the new earth, just that it descends from the new heaven, those reborn (Bride) will already be in it upon its descent and welcoming the nations (referencing the new earth), along with the Spirit (Rec 22:17), to enter.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/29/1953

On 7/28/2016 at 11:14 PM, Kelby said:

When the Lord creates the new Heaven and new Earth, how many do you think will inhabit it?

Matthew 7:14 KJV
[14] Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 22:14 KJV
[14] For many are called, but few are chosen.

Leads me to question what the Lord means by "few". Billions? Taking into account all that have lived I would hope many more than that. I know the verses mentioned weren't intended to discourage, but when I read them, I can't help but feel like I'm going to miss out. 

The bible states few will be saved compared to all that lived and will live on this earth.

Matthew 20:16
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many are called, but few chosen

Matthew 7:13-14
¶ Enter in at the strait gate: for it is the wide gate, and broad way that leadeth to destruction: and many there be which go in thereat. Because the gate is strait, and the way narrow that leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 22:14
For many are called, but few chosen.

Luke 13: 23-28
23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that shall be saved? And he said unto them,
24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25 When the good man of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye began to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us, and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are,
26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are: depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the Prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out at doors.

Romans 9:27-28
Also Isaiah crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel were as the sand of the sea, yet shall but a remnant be saved.
28 For he will make his account, and gather it into a short sum with righteousness: for the Lord will make a short count in the earth.

13 hours ago, Bill S said:

The bible states few will be saved compared to all that lived and will live on this earth.

Matthew 20:16
So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many are called, but few chosen

Matthew 7:13-14
¶ Enter in at the strait gate: for it is the wide gate, and broad way that leadeth to destruction: and many there be which go in thereat. Because the gate is strait, and the way narrow that leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 22:14
For many are called, but few chosen.

Luke 13: 23-28
23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that shall be saved? And he said unto them,
24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25 When the good man of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye began to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us, and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are,
26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are: depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the Prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out at doors.

Romans 9:27-28
Also Isaiah crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel were as the sand of the sea, yet shall but a remnant be saved.
28 For he will make his account, and gather it into a short sum with righteousness: for the Lord will make a short count in the earth.

You can read these scriptures with a different mind, if your mind is that just a few shrivelled souls will be saved then yes these scriptures will seem to back up this belief. I believe for MANY, I believe for the multitude of saved which no man could number, the present population of the world can be numbered.

Jesus said MANY will come from the east and from the west and sit with Abe, Ike and Jake in the kingdom of Heaven.

See Peter aksed the question "Lord will there be few that shall be saved?"

I don't think He answers that question, I think He says "that is not the question" the real question is "will YOU strive to enter in at the strait gate?" it is only among those few who do so strive that we find the great soulwinners...but boy when they ARE entered they do win souls aplenty.

See how Romans say concerning Israel "if the Lord had not left us a seed [remnant] w would have fared as Sodom and been made like unto Gomorrah"

But Israel did NOT fare as Sodom nor made as Gomorrah....the remnant saved the whole...as with Elijah with his 7,000 who had not bowed the knee or kissed baal...they turned the whole nation back to Jahweh.

See in every generation are those multitudes to be saved, the fields are white unto harvest my friend ...but where are the reapers?

God does not change, people are changeable but they always were, if multitudes of people could be saved in any age then they can be saved in every age.

Edited by TehMill

5 hours ago, TehMill said:

You can read these scriptures with a different mind, if your mind is that just a few shrivelled souls will be saved then yes these scriptures will seem to back up this belief. I believe for MANY, I believe for the multitude of saved which no man could number, the present population of the world can be numbered.

Jesus said MANY will come from the east and from the west and sit with Abe, Ike and Jake in the kingdom of Heaven.

See Peter aksed the question "Lord will there be few that shall be saved?"

I don't think He answers that question, I think He says "that is not the question" the real question is "will YOU strive to enter in at the strait gate?" it is only among those few who do so strive that we find the great soulwinners...but boy when they ARE entered they do win souls aplenty.

See how Romans say concerning Israel "if the Lord had not left us a seed [remnant] w would have fared as Sodom and been made like unto Gomorrah"

But Israel did NOT fare as Sodom nor made as Gomorrah....the remnant saved the whole...as with Elijah with his 7,000 who had not bowed the knee or kissed baal...they turned the whole nation back to Jahweh.

See in every generation are those multitudes to be saved, the fields are white unto harvest my friend ...but where are the reapers?

God does not change, people are changeable but they always were, if multitudes of people could be saved in any age then they can be saved in every age.

Yes you can read it with a different mind but I choose to believe what it states in God's precious word and I don't add or subtract to what it states and it states few will be saved because all the world seeks and serves the god of this world,  BTW all the host of heaven includes us, angels, Seraphim and Cherubim in which the bible states is innumerable. Keep in mind the human race from the beginning of time is  numbered and that number known by the Creator

Edited by Bill S

If you say it says only a few will be saved I say it doesn't...that is what YOU see there

Jesus said MANY will come from the east and from the west...does many mean few?

Jesus said in response to the question put "saving is MY business, your business is to enter in at the strait gate and get your life in the place where you will do some good"

I say there be many, many good saved people who never do get their minds right, they see negative, they believe negative and negative is what they reap.

For the record Jesus never did say only few will be saved He said few there be who find the strait gate....John Wesley found the strait gate and won the multitudes

A "precious word" which God spoke is that His house will be FILLED.....God's house is not small

4 hours ago, Bill S said:

Yes you can read it with a different mind but I choose to believe what it states in God's precious word and I don't add or subtract to what it states and it states few will be saved because all the world seeks and serves the god of this world,  BTW all the host of heaven includes us, angels, Seraphim and Cherubim in which the bible states is innumerable. Keep in mind the human race from the beginning of time is  numbered and that number known by the Creator

We must not add or subtract from God's precious word

The host of heaven that John saw cannot include angels etc for they had washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb and made them white...only the saved do that

1 hour ago, TehMill said:

We must not add or subtract from God's precious word

The host of heaven that John saw cannot include angels etc for they had washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb and made them white...only the saved do that

So you believe that there are no angels, seraphim and cherubim in heaven?