Jezebel Spirit

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

A former friend of mine has a Jezebel spirit in her. It's so bad that she has my husband "hypnotized", and thinking more highly of her than he does me. It's been going on for quite a long time now. It was behind my back for a while, but I had suspicions. After a couple years, some things came to light, I didn't want to assume the worst, and wanted to trust my husband, but it kept going on in secret. I never knew it was a demonic spirit until a few weeks ago. I've tried to help my husband see the truth, but it only makes him angry, and he accuses me of hating her and wishing harm on her, when I don't. How should I handle a situation like this? How can I break the stronghold this woman and spirit within her has on my husband? I'm so worried for his soul. :(

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, chrysanthemum said:

A former friend of mine has a Jezebel spirit in her. It's so bad that she has my husband "hypnotized", and thinking more highly of her than he does me. It's been going on for quite a long time now. It was behind my back for a while, but I had suspicions. After a couple years, some things came to light, I didn't want to assume the worst, and wanted to trust my husband, but it kept going on in secret. I never knew it was a demonic spirit until a few weeks ago. I've tried to help my husband see the truth, but it only makes him angry, and he accuses me of hating her and wishing harm on her, when I don't. How should I handle a situation like this? How can I break the stronghold this woman and spirit within her has on my husband? I'm so worried for his soul. :(

Are you a Christian? Is your husband a Christian? That is going to make a huge difference how you approach this issue.

Just now, missmuffet said:

Are you a Christian? Is your husband a Christian? That is going to make a huge difference how you approach this issue.

Yes, we're both Christians. I'm very devout, pray all the time, go to church regularly, surround myself with trusted Christian friends. My husband, sadly, has fallen out of fellowship with the Lord.

1 minute ago, chrysanthemum said:

Yes, we're both Christians. I'm very devout, pray all the time, go to church regularly, surround myself with trusted Christian friends. My husband, sadly, has fallen out of fellowship with the Lord.

If your husband is claiming to be a Christian he certainly is not acting the role. He is not being the husband that God wants him to be. First of all you need to pray about this situation you are in. Give it totally to God. Sit back and see what God does. Ask God for guidance and direction in this situation you are in. Do you know for a fact that their has been infidelity involved and that he has gone to bed with this woman?

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

If your husband is claiming to be a Christian he certainly is not acting the role. He is not being the husband that God wants him to be. First of all you need to pray about this situation you are in. Give it totally to God. Sit back and see what God does. Ask God for guidance and direction in this situation you are in. Do you know for a fact that their has been infidelity involved and that he has gone to bed with this woman?

He hasn't had any physical relations for her, but he lusts over her, and wants her so badly. he hasn't talked to me the way he talks to her in years...

Just now, chrysanthemum said:

He hasn't had any physical relations for her, but he lusts over her, and wants her so badly. he hasn't talked to me the way he talks to her in years...

Even though your husband lusts over her with his eyes and his mind he is still being unfaithful to you. How do you know that he wants her badly?

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Even though your husband lusts over her with his eyes and his mind he is still being unfaithful to you. How do you know that he wants her badly?

I've read messages between them. She does nothing to stop him from talking to her that way, no lines drawn, no boundaries, and she's married as well. Instead, she eggs it on, and she eats it up. She loves that he talks to her that way. Telling her how beautiful she is, that there is no woman more beautiful than her, he's never loved anyone as much as he loves her, he'd do anything to be with her, etc. That's barely scratching the surface.

4 minutes ago, chrysanthemum said:

I've read messages between them. She does nothing to stop him from talking to her that way, no lines drawn, no boundaries, and she's married as well. Instead, she eggs it on, and she eats it up. She loves that he talks to her that way. Telling her how beautiful she is, that there is no woman more beautiful than her, he's never loved anyone as much as he loves her, he'd do anything to be with her, etc. That's barely scratching the surface.

They are both in the wrong.Does this woman claim to be a Christian as well? Your husband may claim to be a Christian but he is not. So he is telling her that she is more beautiful than his own wife and that he loves her more than he loves you? Does your husband know that you have seen these messages? How do you know that he has never had a physical relationship with her?

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

They are both in the wrong.Does this woman claim to be a Christian as well? Your husband may claim to be a Christian but he is not. So he is telling her that she is more beautiful than his own wife and that he loves her more than he loves you? Does your husband know that you have seen these messages? How do you know that he has never had a physical relationship with her?

1. Yes she does claim to be a Christian, but I know her well enough to say that she has very questionable morals.

2. Yes, he has said that.

3. Yes he knows I saw the messages.

4. I know they haven't had a physical relationship because I keep very close tabs on him, I always know where he his due to this situation. When I was friends with her, they were never really alone together, there was always someone around. I do however, know that she has kissed him on a couple occasions, and has sent him racy, provocative photos of herself to him. Basically just enough to keep him drawn to her. I know she would never be with him because I've heard her say that she finds repulsive and disgusting. She's told others that as well. I know it could've been a lie, but I feel deep down that one of the few truths she's told. She likes having him around to boost her ego and to help her feel good about herself.

1 minute ago, chrysanthemum said:

1. Yes she does claim to be a Christian, but I know her well enough to say that she has very questionable morals.

2. Yes, he has said that.

3. Yes he knows I saw the messages.

4. I know they haven't had a physical relationship because I keep very close tabs on him, I always know where he his due to this situation. When I was friends with her, they were never really alone together, there was always someone around. I do however, know that she has kissed him on a couple occasions, and has sent him racy, provocative photos of herself to him. Basically just enough to keep him drawn to her. I know she would never be with him because I've heard her say that she finds repulsive and disgusting. She's told others that as well. I know it could've been a lie, but I feel deep down that one of the few truths she's told. She likes having him around to boost her ego and to help her feel good about herself.

This is a very heartbreaking situation you are going through and I am sorry. Like I said before give this totally to the Lord. If this man knows that you have seen these words he has written to her and he expects you to tolerate it he is using you as a doormat. He has no respect or love for you. You do have the choice to get a legal separation.I would never ever let a husband of mine treat me in this way. I will pray for you :th_praying: