• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

"trying" to remain faithful. So are their different levels of trying or is there a set rule. :laugh:

No - I say "Trying" because I recognize that as a fallen human being, I sometimes stumble.
When YOU stumble, you don't repent??

6 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Work out my salvation, not work for. Why are you saving your self? Go to Jesus if you want life.

It's almost like talking to a wall . . .

I don't work FOR my salvation.
I work OUT my salvation by striving to remain faithful as the Scriptures admonish us.

Ā 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

13 minutes ago, RealPresence said:

Is is ONE (John 17:20-23) VISIBLE Body (Matt. 5:14-16) with SupremeĀ Authority given it - that WHATEVER it ordains on earth will also be ordained in Heaven (Matt. 16:18-19, Matt. 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, John 20:21-23).

RP- you have got to calm down- your church has no authority over true believers. your fore runners have illegally seized authority that was not given to them- They have taken Gods wonderful gift of love and forgiveness and turned it into an intellectual maze of mystically twisted scripture designed to confuse the fearful and simple minded- The Bible is so easy to understand unless as Satan did in the garden Gods word is twisted to meanings that exceed logical human reason. The Gospel is that Jesus died to save sinners- not that the Holy Roman Church can dictate if you are going to hell or not

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, RealPresence said:

No - I say "Trying" because I recognize that as a fallen human being, I sometimes stumble.
When YOU stumble, you don't repent??

How much trying is necessary to stay out of hell. You don't get it RP. Jesus already paid the sin debt for you. All you gotta do is accept it. It's FREE.

4 minutes ago, RealPresence said:

It's almost like talking to a wall . . .

I don't work FOR my salvation.
I work OUT my salvation by striving to remain faithful as the Scriptures admonish us.

Yes you do because you add hell to your doctrine. You don't even know what you're preaching. Now that is priceless. More like a brick wall buddy.

n/a

Edited by Heb 13:8

17 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

W

Ā 

8 minutes ago, woundeddog said:

RP- you have got to calm down- your church has no authority over true believers. your fore runners have illegally seized authority that was not given to them- They have taken Gods wonderful gift of love and forgiveness and turned it into an intellectual maze of mystically twisted scripture designed to confuse the fearful and simple minded- The Bible is so easy to understand unless as Satan did in the garden Gods word is twisted to meanings that exceed logical human reason. The Gospel is that Jesus died to save sinners- not that the Holy Roman Church can dictate if you are going to hell or not

If the false Protestant teaching of Perspecuity was correct and Scripture was as "Easy" to understand as YOU say - there wouldn't the disjointed mess of almost 50,000 perpetually-splintering Protestant sectsĀ ALL teaching different doctrines and ALL claiming to have the "truth".

No - the Bible itself tells us that the Scriptures need interpretation by the Authority of the Church:

Acts 8:26-31
Then the angel of the Lord spoke to Philip, ā€œGet up and head south on the road that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza, the desert route.ā€
So he got up and set out. Now there was an Ethiopian eunuch, a court official of the Candace,that is, the queen of the Ethiopians, in charge of her entire treasury, who had come to Jerusalem to worship, and was returning home. Seated in his chariot, he was reading the prophet Isaiah. Ā The Spirit said to Philip, ā€œGo and join up with that chariot.ā€

Philip ran up and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet and said, ā€œDo you understand what you are reading?ā€
He replied, ā€œHow can I, unless someone instructs me?ā€ So he invited Philip to get in and sit with him.

9 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

How much trying is necessary to stay out of hell. You don't get it RP. Jesus already paid the sin debt for you. All you gotta do is accept it. It's FREE.

Yes you do because you add hell to your doctrine. You don't even know what you're preaching. Now that is priceless. More like a brick wall buddy.

Sooooo . . .Ā  hhenĀ YOUĀ stumble, youĀ don'tĀ repent??

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

5 minutes ago, RealPresence said:

If the false Protestant teaching of Perspecuity was correct and Scripture was as "Easy" to understand as YOU say - there wouldn't the disjointed mess of almost 50,000 perpetually-splintering Protestant sectsĀ ALL teaching different doctrines and ALL claiming to have the "truth".

this is merely a Jesuit taking point- there is one central truth among all Christian Churches and that is that Jesus Christ and him alone saves sinners- and faith in Him alone is the key to the kingdon of God

7 minutes ago, RealPresence said:

Sooooo . . .Ā  hhenĀ YOUĀ stumble, youĀ don'tĀ repent??

Of course we repent. It is the power of the Holy Spirit interceding.