IGNORED

The life death of Sr. Mary Magdalene a 97 year old Nun (In her own words)

markdohle

Guest Thallasa
3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I saw that. That is an indicator that she knew Jesus. Some Catholics are saved and do know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. From what I have experienced that is the not always the case.

Not always ,but there are as many Catholics as protestants of ALL dénominations .Would you say that All protestants know Jesus ,truly ? 

Edited by Thallasa

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Thallasa said:

Not always ,but there are as many Catholics as protestants of ALL dénominations .Would you say that

All protestants know Jesus ,truly ? 

No, just because a person calls them self a protestant does not mean they are saved. Just because a person calls them self a Catholic does not mean they are saved. Much more goes into it than  a "said faith".

Guest Thallasa
5 hours ago, markdohle said:

I am at fault in this, sorry.  It was a play on the nuns story, I thought people would get it, but that is my fault and I am sorry about that.  Fiction can go both ways, also from my talking to people, God does use their inner struggles to draw them closer to him, the thorn in the side that St. Paul talks about.  Fiction can be used many ways.  What does God see when he looks at a soul, he see everything, we see very little. 

I need to be more careful in the future.  I will also post this on the general discussion board, I need to let people know that I did not mean for it to be taken as non-fiction.  I tend to forget how difficult this medium can be when trying to share something important.  I will not make that mistake again.  It was a story on how God brings all things out for the good in all who love Him. 

Sorry if I have caused unnecessary division here, was not my intent.

I am sorry to have to say this ,but I feel very deceived ,and it has taught me a final lesson . This not acceptable to make up a story like this ,ever .   

There are lots of truly wonderful testimonies on this site . Maybe you should look them up  . Do you realise that one of the reasons people leave to become atheists , is because they equate the story of Jesus ,with the false ones told by the Church ,and think they are all equally fictitious ? 

I am  not a protestant , by the way . 

May God bless you, and guide you  , my dear friend ,Mark Dohle

Edited by Thallasa

Guest Thallasa
12 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

No, just because a person calls them self a protestant does not mean they are saved. Just because a person calls them self a Catholic does not mean they are saved. Much more goes into than a "said faith".

:wub:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

The Nun in the story was saved by Grace because she received Christ love. Come into me all you who labor and are weary and I will give you rest. She found rest in Christ. And her sins were forgiven. Long before her dream. I don't think abuse persons will be without distrust on this life time. But Jesus still will forgive them if they have faith the size of a mustard seed. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

Also this reads as a story I don't think it's about a real nun. But it's nice anyway. 

Guest Thallasa
31 minutes ago, Davida said:

How be we read according to what the Bible says about Salvation?Btw, it is a fictitious story. 

I now know .:o

Guest Thallasa
44 minutes ago, Davida said:

How be we read according to what the Bible says about Salvation?Btw, it is a fictitious story. 

No need to make them up ,there are millions of true ones .:D