• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  336
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/12/1953

21 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

Oh nooooo! 

Robert Jeffress likes the pope too, what a shame..... But We know God will use it for His glory!

What's not to like about Pope Francis?

Guest BacKaran

He's ahead of a false man made religion called the rcc.

No need to debate if you're are still in it, I got out and was born again.

One has to be ready to ask questions upon questions about what they think they believe in and the answers are not in the rcc but the whole bible. Not season 1,2,3 or sermons ABC from the same verses year after year taken completely out of context. But that was my experience along with many others.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0

6 hours ago, BacKaran said:

He's ahead of a false man made religion called the rcc.

No need to debate if you're are still in it, I got out and was born again.

One has to be ready to ask questions upon questions about what they think they believe in and the answers are not in the rcc but the whole bible. Not season 1,2,3 or sermons ABC from the same verses year after year taken completely out of context. But that was my experience along with many others.

He's the head of a Christian denomination just like any other Christian denomination. I'm sure if you knew every single denomination in the world you would find a lot that doesn't sit right with the Bible but unless you're God you don't know his heart and from what I have seen his heart is right with God. 

Guest BacKaran

Hi, God tells us we can know people and judge them by their words and actions, only God judges their hearts and motives.

This is why I can confidently say that there will not be billions of people in heaven but just a remnant that God tell us in His Word.

And no heads of other churches are idolized like the pope. Certainly none that I know of who run a church/cult like he does. Maybe Jonestown, Waco, sun yun Moon preachers but nothing has the hierarchy like the rcc has.

If the head of a church isn't sitting right with God, why even attend? How can you trust a man who lies? One can't.

I attend nondenominational as it clears the way for focusing on God and  his Word. Plain fellowship like the bible describes.

The pope and his minions are much like the Pharisees who lived to show how holy they think they are and were with repetitous prayers, worry beads garments, and people of all nations bowing down to him and kissing his ring. Now the pope is on the one world religion bandwagon and thinks global warming is real. That is not a follower of Christ, common sense tells everyone that.

Hermanuetics and expository preaching would show the people in the rcc the error of their ways.

If you are in it, and you remain, you're not ready to change. I understand that. The pull and seduction of the devil is very real and very dangerous as the devil mixes enough lies with the Truth to distort and twist God's message.

The bible tells those who are born again all of this. I'm not saying you're a bad person but from your words and actions, the Holy Spirit let's me discern if one is truly born again or not by their fruits.

Example: Obama claims to be a Christian. Does anyone believe that? His actions and words as a senator and president state the obvious, he's a muslam.

Yet God can use the evil of cults for His good and glory.

When one is truly ready to be born again and live their life for Christ, nothing on this earth matters, nothing. and the Holy Spirit will guide that soul to the Truth by growing them in Christ.

Mike Gendron has some great tracts and books out for those who wish to leave the rcc and understand what the rcc truly stands for.

Great conversation, thank you. ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

20 hours ago, StanJ said:

What's not to like about Pope Francis?

That's like asking "What's not to like about a false prophet?" False prophets and false teachers are strongly condemned in Scripture.

4 hours ago, Ezra said:

That's like asking "What's not to like about a false prophet?" False prophets and false teachers are strongly condemned in Scripture.

I have no problem whatsoever recognizing false prophets or false teachers but so far since Pope Francis has been elected, I see nothing that would cause me to think he does not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Colouring a leader with your biased disposition about a denomination, is to say the least short-sighted. He has already turned around a lot of false teachings that were being taught in the RCC and I pray he will continue to do so.

2 hours ago, StanJ said:

I see nothing that would cause me to think he does not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Catholics who have a genuine personal relationship with Christ also understand Bible truth.  Therefore they abandon the RCC, not cling to it. Neither do they promote the globalist agenda.

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

Catholics who have a genuine personal relationship with Christ also understand Bible truth.  Therefore they abandon the RCC, not cling to it. Neither do they promote the globalist agenda.

You'll have to corroborate that because according to all the info I read that is not the case.

I have no idea what you mean by the globalist agenda.

2 hours ago, Giller said:

StanJ have you studied on the subject of mystery Babylon the great, the mother of harlots, as mentioned in the book of Revelation?

Not in any great degree Giller. There definitely is a lot going on in Revelation but my mind is not one that works well with symbology and as such I get quickly disinterested and stuff I can't really understand. I know that there is a lot conjecture about Babylon The Great.

One is about the name, for which I've read the following;

http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/revelation/related-topics/mystery-as-a-title.html

and the other is about the identity in the following here; 

http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/revelation/related-topics/one-or-two-babylons.html

Other than that I have no real opinion or perspective.

3 hours ago, StanJ said:

I have no idea what you mean by the globalist agenda.

The globalist agenda is (1) destroy the concept of nations, national sovereignty and borders, (2) reduce the whole world to control by a globalist UN elite, (3) make every effort to flood the West with either illegal immigrants or Muslim migrant invaders, (4) promote the phony climate change and global warming agenda, so that the resources of the western world are diverted to wasteful spending on "carbon taxes", while their ability to be self-sufficient in energy production is reduced.  For more information study "Agenda 21".

Pope Francis grew up with Liberation Theology (Marxist ideology) and has been promoting these ideas vigorously at every opportunity.  Even his new "beatitudes" reflect this agenda.

I realize that all this is not directly related to Bible Hermeneutics. But as far as the Pope and the RCC are concerned, their interpretation of the Bible is deemed to be infallible, even though any Bible student can see that it is riddled with false theology, particularly a false Gospel which sends people to Hell.  

The Pope has gone along with all this since he represents the RCC. In fact he has blatantly and knowingly claimed that the god of the Muslims -- Allah -- is the same as the LORD God Almighty of the Bible, and that the Koran and the Holy Bible are on the same level.  This can only be the teaching of a false prophet.

http://nationalreport.net/pope-francis-followers-koran-holy-bible/