• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,894
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

17 hours ago, Beebert said:

I mean, I really do read the Word of God every single day but I always get stuck on the parables about the seed that fell on stones.

Seeds that fell on stones will never grow, they can't even begin to. But not all seeds are the same; some grow quickly, others take a long time. It sounds like 1.5 years ago the seed was planted in you, but it didn't sprout immediately. These last 1.5 years have been you experiencing life without Christ. You see now where it leaves you, you fully understand the emptiness, you're ready to change. The seed is ready to grow. But you're so caught in guilt and wrong ideas that you won't let it, because you think it's too late. The fact that you still feel the longing is proof that it's not too late; your heart is not hard, you are not rejecting God's calling to you outright. You need to give yourself to Him fully now. Live only for Him. Get connected with a good church.

I mean, I even imaging that I actually denied Christ 1.5 years ago.

Peter traveled with Jesus in person for years, hearing his teaching first hand, and rejected him three times in His darkest hour. At one point, Jesus said "get behind me, Satan" to him. And yet, Peter is also the rock that God chose to build the church on. Do you think your rejection of God in the past is somehow greater and more unforgivable than that?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe not... But Peter loved Jesus and had already said yes. I said no and now regret it. But you mean that even if the word fell on rocks or tistles once it can come again and fall on Good ground? It contradicts scripture but maybe scripture is more dynamic than I seam to make it?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:14 AM, Beebert said:

It is just so hard. I wish someone just understood how horrible I feel

I understand-- before I had assurance of my salvation I was hospitalized twice- from anxiety-- I know how awful you feel-- believe me I really do--- please-- just trust the Lord- you are not damned- you have sought repentance-- you aren't perfect but the Lord knows your heart-- remember the guy that had a sick daughter and the lord said I can cure her if you believe-- the guy replied- Lord I believe, help my unbelief- The lord took that as enough faith and healed the girl-- you only need a tiny bit of faith and the lord will come to you-- he only wants good for your life- he does not want you to be damned- that's why he died for you-- he just wants you to trust him like a little child would-- honest I know, I spent years in terrible agony with salvation anxiety-- it was from Satan- not from Jesus

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

If you committed the unforgivable sin you would not care. I know that Satan is trying to overthrow your faith in God. I could be wrong but you don't sound like you were converted to christ. Submit your self to God. All who come to Jesus are not turn away. Just ask him in prayer to come into your life and be lord over it. Confess christ as lord over all. And believe he died for your sins on the cross. His blood washes you clean. Then after this learn to live your life by obeying yhe word of God. Read john 25 and live by it. We all will still sin sometimes but confess it always right away and walkin the light. Satan wants you to be in darkness.  Christ will always give you light.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,894
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

22 hours ago, Beebert said:

Maybe not... But Peter loved Jesus and had already said yes. I said no and now regret it. But you mean that even if the word fell on rocks or tistles once it can come again and fall on Good ground? It contradicts scripture but maybe scripture is more dynamic than I seam to make it?

Following God is something of the heart; Peter leaving his nets wasn't "saying yes." It wasn't until the Holy Spirit filled Peter after Jesus' ascension that you can truly, clearly see evidence of a change in him.

What I'm saying is that it seems like, with you, the seed did fall on good ground. Just because it did doesn't always mean it grows immediately. Just because you once rejected the truth doesn't mean that the seed was not planted in good soil and was not starting to slowly grow, only now bearing the fruit of your conviction and desire for God. You need to get this idea out of your mind that someone who hears the truth and doesn't immediately repent is damned forever. It's simply not true. The difference between those who are able to be saved and not is the Holy Spirit's work in their heart, calling them to God. You are CLEARLY being called. If you weren't, if the Holy Spirit had given up on you, you would not feel this distress about your lack of God. Salvation is a change in heart; a commitment to follow God fully and completely. Our transformation is a life-long process with many bumps along the road. One mistake or rejection does not damn everyone instantly.

On 9/14/2016 at 0:37 AM, Beebert said:

I am sorry. I will stop.

dont worry- StanJ does not understand what you are going through--- Bible says work out your own salvation with fear and trembling--- you have to work out scripture in your own heart so you will know with out a doubt you are saved-- for some people its easy-- for some of us its a process

I  know I know... It is just. I know I was about to be saved... It's hard to explain. I really felt that Christ died for me sort of at that moment 1.5 years ago. I just had to confess but didn't and now when I read the same things as before it feels like "Well CHrist died once. He can't die for you twice." See what I mean? Sin is horrible because sin is why Christ had to be crucified. Now I realized this, but sinned instead of repenting right? Isn't that to do like Hebrew 6? To crucify him afresh? :(

2 hours ago, Beebert said:

I  know I know... It is just. I know I was about to be saved... It's hard to explain. I really felt that Christ died for me sort of at that moment 1.5 years ago. I just had to confess but didn't and now when I read the same things as before it feels like "Well CHrist died once. He can't die for you twice." See what I mean? Sin is horrible because sin is why Christ had to be crucified. Now I realized this, but sinned instead of repenting right? Isn't that to do like Hebrew 6? To crucify him afresh? :(

I wish I could just  put my arms around you and tell you that you are okay------- we have all denied Jesus at some extent- the important thing is that you are still being convicted about salvation-- its only to late after you are dead-- the Bible says "a living dog is better than a dead lion" as long as you are breathing you have hope-- just take him at his word-- he knows how sorrowful you are and the turmoil in your heart--- its his job to know us inside out---- he says " Whoever comes to me I will in no wise cast out"--- its not your feelings that come to him- its you mind and intellect-- you know you need to trust him-- just pray " Lord as best as I can in the shape I am in with the fears that I have I want you to save me- please help"--- he will save you, and Beebret- I think you are probably already saved just trust him for it.

2 hours ago, Beebert said:

Isn't that to do like Hebrew 6? To crucify him afresh?

another thought--- Satan uses twisted scripture to cause us to stumble and fall--- that verse does not apply to you, he is just trying to distract you from the love that Jesus has for you-- Salvation is not hard for us- Jesus says "come to me all who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest", my friend-- you are heavy laden- you are carrying a hard burden in your heart-- dump it in Jesus' lap-- he will accept you as you are and give you rest and peace of mind.

Okay what if I stop worrying now about if I blasphemed the spirit but still feel this emptyness of knowing there is a God and a Christ but to still feel so to say shut out from their presence and feeling isolated in myself because of the fact that I sinned when I should have repented?  What if I pray for salvation but only feel I have crucified Christ again instead of Rising with him? If I STOP worrying about bladphemy, and still feel this emptyness, would that mean I have blasphemed the spirit? It seems to me that the only thing I have to hang on to is worrying,  because if I stop worrying, I commit blasphemy right? Or am I wrong? Because it seems to me that as soon as I pray I feel left out and isolated and locked up in myself, and then I worry about if I have comitted blasphemy, but if I stop worrying, I am only left with this locked up and spirituallt dead self, caused by sin, and then, what is there? Now persons with Faith can feel far away from the lord, but I am far away because of sin. I cannot quote David sayng "My God, why have you abandoned me?". If I would say something it would be "My God, my God, I now why you have abandoned me, it is because I abandoned thee! Please forgive a hardened sinner..."

Edited by Beebert