IGNORED

What would the second coming of Christ would be like?

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everyone!

I am studying the Bible, I am not really a believer but I think it's a fascinating book.

I am really curious about the second coming of Christ, what do you think will happen? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings GraceDEan.....

Welcome to Worthy

Revelation 1:7 - Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Hebrews 9:28 - So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

1 Thessalonians 5:2 - For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Titus 2:13 - Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Revelation 19:11-16 - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.   (Read More...)

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:   (Read More...)

Matthew 25:31-46 - When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:   (Read More...)

Revelation 3:7-11 - And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;   (Read More...)

Matthew 24:1-51 - And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to [him] for to shew him the buildings of the temple.   (Read More...)

Matthew 16:27 - For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Revelation 1:1-6 - The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified [it] by his angel unto his servant John:

That "fascinating book" is the Inspired,God Breathed Word...It is the LIVING Word of God.....Jesus is the WORD'

The most important thing is to be READY when Christ returns

King James Bible
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.    Matthew 24:36

8Beloved, do not let this one thing escape your notice: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 10But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be dissolved in the fire, and the earth and its works will not be found.…               Berean......2 Peter 3:8-10

WHO is Jesus to you Friend?     Do you know He is the Way,the Truth & the Life?                                                                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

5 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings GraceDEan.....

Welcome to Worthy

That "fascinating book" is the Inspired,God Breathed Word...It is the LIVING Word of God.....Jesus is the WORD'

The most important thing is to be READY when Christ returns

WHO is Jesus to you Friend?     Do you know He is the Way,the Truth & the Life?                                                                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

Can't add anymore to that then what Kwik said.  Every eye will see Him, the whole world. For those of us who know Him and Lord and savior it will the fulfillment of everything.

I hope you come to this same faith as we have.  When you give your life over to Christ He will change you totally.  He is the answer to every question you have, and you will gain eternal life with Him in Heaven.

Blessings, RustyAngeL