Kindle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  8

(NaturalNews) Have you read The Peanut Allergy Epidemic by historian Heather Fraser? She begins by asking us why the peanut allergy epidemic is only found in Western cultures, where at least 4 million people experience the mysterious phenomenon, yet there are virtually no reported cases in India, where peanuts just so happen to be the main ingredient in most baby food products.......

http://www.naturalnews.com/055537_peanut_allergy_vaccines_toxic_ingredients.html

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

I am thinking that the website "natural news" is going to be somewhat bias. You need to look at the CDC. The risk of not getting vaccines and have huge epidemics on the U.S. would be very devastating. We need to keep everyone safe in America. We need to count our blessing that those vaccines are now available to us. Millions died before they were available.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

I don't buy it.  There was this whole thing that autism was caused by vaccines when it turned out to be untrue.  This is probably just the next version of that myth.  

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  8

13 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I am thinking that the website "natural news" is going to be somewhat bias. You need to look at the CDC. The risk of not getting vaccines and have huge epidemics on the U.S. would be very devastating. We need to keep everyone safe in America. We need to count our blessing that those vaccines are now available to us. Millions died before they were available.

mm,

I't is proven that they put egg yolks in vaccines why would you put egg yolk in vaccines what purpose does it serve. They also put Cells From Monkey Kidneys,Chicken Embryos,Mouse Brain ect this is all proven to be in vaccines. Infact bill gates who is always talking about vaccines is know to say that vaccines will help control the population how safe can vaccines be. If you go to you tube and type in vaccine failure some children can't speak,some go blind, some are paralyzed,and some die. A 6 month old baby died from taking a vaccine and vaccines are safe and I need to count it a blessing that they are available to use. 

I'm on board with worthy on this one.

I almost died as a young child from a reaction to a childhood vaccine, and then the medicine they gave me to counteract the vaccine effect almost killed me. Years ago I investigated this in-depth, as well as the way that we eat, and it is amazing the chemical reactions that go on in our body from certain foods, medicines, etc. For me, I choose to walk in "divine health" from God. My mom got a flu shot every year...and she got sick as a dog from it every year. I know several people that experience the same thing.

I know everyone has their own opinion on this, and that's fine...I'm not one to participate in debates about this, because food/healthcare can cause strong contention in folks, as much as a religious discussion can. I am simply posting my own personal experiences/thoughts on the subject! :)

Edited by JesusGivesLifeMeaning
spelling error

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

13 minutes ago, worthy said:

mm,

I't is proven that they put egg yolks in vaccines why would you put egg yolk in vaccines what purpose does it serve. They also put Cells From Monkey Kidneys,Chicken Embryos,Mouse Brain ect this is all proven to be in vaccines. Infact bill gates who is always talking about vaccines is know to say that vaccines will help control the population how safe can vaccines be. If you go to you tube and type in vaccine failure some children can't speak,some go blind, some are paralyzed,and some die. A 6 month old baby died from taking a vaccine and vaccines are safe and I need to count it a blessing that they are available to use. 

That is correct. A person can not get a flu vaccine if they are allergic to eggs. A person can not get a flu vaccine if they are allergic to Gentamicin. But a person needs to discuss this with their physician and their pharmacist. You are going to hear some horror stories regarding the vaccine but it does all more good than bad.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

From a professional medical site I subscribe to as part of my profession:

Less than 4 in a million people suffer severe reactions to vaccines.

One child in 10 who got tetanus die from tetanus.

One child in 1000 who get measles die from measles.

One in 100,000 older children who get chicken pox die from chickenpox. 

So which do you prefer? To vaccinate or not vaccinate? 

• Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,712
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Ooooh scary, they have eggs in vaccines.... Wait, I eat eggs....wait don't most of us? lets be scared of vaccines because they have eggs in them, even though eggs are a staple of most American diets. Ive heard a lot of "reasons" to be scared of vaccines, eggs, are probably the most ridiculous.

And what's this about bill gates? Would actually like to see some evidence of that!

And as far as India is concerned, as you mentioned, peanuts are a large part of their diet, and though you have yet to substantiat your claim that they don't get peanut allergies over there, I'll entertain it-has it occurred to you that it might just be because their genetics are immune to peanut allergies due to the fact they're exposed to it so much? Or that perhaps, its something else like the pesticides we use on peanuts that they don't?

Though, truth be told, the claim that peanut allergies in India is wholly false, as is this article. Vaccines have their side effects, but before we hate on them and decide not to get one (I'm all for the right to choose) you should actually consider the facts, and do ones research, instead of believing wild claims about bill gates trying to control the world population and "eggs" being bad for us.

Oh, and in case your wondering about the whole India and peanuts thing, here ya go.

http://www.foodsmatter.com/allergy_intolerance/miscellaneous/articles/food_allergy_india.html

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The CDC would do itself a service to figure out why some people have life-affecting and life-altering reactions to vaccines instead of denying that there is any correlation. Once the problem is figured out, it could go a long way to preventing future problems. And it would quell conspiracy theorists.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, nebula said:

The CDC would do itself a service to figure out why some people have life-affecting and life-altering reactions to vaccines instead of denying that there is any correlation. Once the problem is figured out, it could go a long way to preventing future problems. And it would quell conspiracy theorists.

Some allergies are not known by folks until the first time they have a reaction. So if for instance someone is allergic to eggs (some vaccines use eggs in their manufacture) and doesnt know it, they will get a reaction. Allergy to eggs is listed as a contraindication to many vaccines. The cdc only denies the mercury/autism connection because that study in the uk was proven to be false. The doc in charge of that deliberately falsified data. The study has been refuted and the doc lost his medical license because of it.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html