• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

15 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

My point is what are you afraid of. The government is already taking away our freedoms, even our religious liberties and you are wondering about something you can only speculate on.  God will allow to happen here what he will allow to happen here. Jesus stated a long time ago that we will suffer and die for him. As I look around at the world around us, when Christian women are being burned for not wanting to marry Muslim men, I see these little episodes of uneasiness that happens over here as a blessing.

If you have a toddler and that toddler walks out into the street, are you going to sit back and relax, telling yourself that God is in control and you have nothing to worry about? Or are you going to get your toddler off the road as fast as you can? 

The prophets in the Old Testament certainly did not believe in resting on their "God is in control" laurels; they fought for the people to repent so that the bad things they knew would come would not happen. 

I completely disagree with you on speculation. All one has to do is study the history of the Islamization of nations to know about cultural jihad and how that will fundamentally transform a nation.

Have you read about what is happening in Germany? Go to the World News forum and look.

• Group:  Royal Member

15 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

What blows my mind is that they are of a false religion and many over there are less afraid of dying as we are.  We either know where we are going or we don't.

Do you understand what it means to a Muslim to die as a martyr?

Islam is a works-based religion.

The best guarantee to enter their version of Heaven and have the greatest reward in the afterlife is to die as a martyr.

They are not "less afraid of dying" so much as they want to die - as a martyr. 

We value life. They value death. 

This is how the Palestinians justify using women and children as human shields. This is why you will hear reports about children being suicide bombers.

There is nothing to marvel or admire about their view of death.

Guest shiloh357
21 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

i don't have to know you. your actions here speak for themselves.

What actions?  All you have are my words.   The fact is that if Hillary gets in we will lose our country.  It's not fear to say that, no matter how you try to spin it. 

they are assumptions of a loss of control that you do not have, by those who have not given you cause to be concerned and I do have it. Thank you for your concern.

No, they are not assumptions.  Hillary has plans to let in 100,000 unvetted Muslims, which are infiltrated by ISIS.   It has nothing to do with me losing control.  It has to do with seeing the direction this country is going.   And none of your condescending judgments about me are accurate.

I know God has a plan for us all and I know he sees all things, which is why I know that whatever happens, happens because he wills it to be so.

No, God does not say that everything happens according to His will. 

We are called to be prepared for Christs return so, if you please reference the Bible in the way it is written otherwise you may be called on judgment day to account for it. And yes, you need everyone's prayers more than I've seen in a great many years, since you tend to assume the worst in people.

You're assuming the worst in me.  But it's okay when you do it?   I am not assuming anything.  I am going off exactly what Hillary has said she will do, and I am gong off what Muslims openly say they want to see happen in the United States.

I refuse to allow the negativity of others to diminish my spirit enough to satisfy their need to justify their attitude. I'm not condescending, That's just how you choose to dismiss me without endangering your self esteem. There is nothing new here. 

I dismiss what you say about me because you don't know me, and are not qualified to judge me.  Your comments are self-righteous and arrogant and I respond to them, as such.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 hour ago, nebula said:

In the article it states:

" Ilhan Omar, the 33-year-old Somalian refugee who believes in Sharia Law, will be the first female Muslim to be elected to congress. "

And this is one person, who is being characterized by someone else. If the guy in the video is the same person who wrote the artical, would not put much faith in it being anywhere close to being objective.

If the woman is as she is portrayed, then we have one woman in an office with many more others. Set there to promote the interest of those who voted her in. 

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

What actions?  All you have are my words.   The fact is that if Hillary gets in we will lose our country.  It's not fear to say that, no matter how you try to spin it. 

No, they are not assumptions.  Hillary has plans to let in 100,000 unvetted Muslims, which are infiltrated by ISIS.   It has nothing to do with me losing control.  It has to do with seeing the direction this country is going.   And none of your condescending judgments about me are accurate.

No, God does not say that everything happens according to His will. 

You're assuming the worst in me.  But it's okay when you do it?   I am not assuming anything.  I am going off exactly what Hillary has said she will do, and I am gong off what Muslims openly say they want to see happen in the United States.

I dismiss what you say about me because you don't know me, and are not qualified to judge me.  Your comments are self-righteous and arrogant and I respond to them, as such.

No. all I have are your words and they show intent by how they are arranged.  Intentions show desires that easily reveal  actions when they are placed in a setting such as these websites. All you have to do is listen to an old radio program to see that.

Please keep my responses in the context I placed them. I was not talking about Mrs. Clinton. What she intends to do is say what she has to to placate the youth vote that the DNC drove off with the Sanders debacle. This entire episode is about loosing control. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are absolutely  about loosing control. Trump is in because the right lost faith in the Republican establishment. Why do you think the establishment candidates never made headway?  Hillary is trying to get the youth vote back.

America is at a tipping point where the left and the right are equally matched, because of the precarious position we are in and the fact that both candidates have the people skills of Steve Urkel.

Did I say that God said anything? Do you think that God was ever surprised? I don't think so.

No, I'm not assuming the worst in anybody? I'm looking at the words you wrote and constructing a personality from there.  i am confident with my faith, which is why I've referenced it so many times.

You can paint my responses whoever you choose. From what I've read here, derogatory assumptions are quite popular.

3 hours ago, Redemption79 said:

no there won't be

because it is not about a person physical characteristics such as gender or skin color

it has everything about sinful values a person "chose" to hold on to that could hurt others

i am pretty sure we would have a similar discussion if a white supremacist try to get into elected office

It has always been about the fear of unfamiliarity, by those who presume too much about themselves and assume too much about others.

Guest shiloh357
16 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

No. all I have are your words and they show intent by how they are arranged.  Intentions show desires that easily reveal  actions when they are placed in a setting such as these websites. All you have to do is listen to an old radio program to see that.

No, that's you just trying to fill in the blanks about what you don't know about me, just so you have something to knock down.   And you if persist in trying to judge me, I will report you to moderators. 

Please keep my responses in the context I placed them. I was not talking about Mrs. Clinton.

You forget that you decided to respond to me, first.   I was talking about Clinton.  You made it about me.   You are the one who decided to go off and ignore the context and try to accuse me of fear and being afraid of losing control.   YOU are the one who need to worry about context, not me.

No, I'm not assuming the worst in anybody? I'm looking at the words you wrote and constructing a personality from there. 

And you have failed  Your attempt construct my personality really stinks.   Don't quit your day job. 

i am confident with my faith, which is why I've referenced it so many times.

And I am confident with mine.  So step off.

48 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, that's you just trying to fill in the blanks about what you don't know about me, just so you have something to knock down.   And you if persist in trying to judge me, I will report you to moderators. 

You forget that you decided to respond to me, first.   I was talking about Clinton.  You made it about me.   You are the one who decided to go off and ignore the context and try to accuse me of fear and being afraid of losing control.   YOU are the one who need to worry about context, not me.

And you have failed  Your attempt construct my personality really stinks.   Don't quit your day job. 

And I am confident with mine.  So step off.

You can paint my responses whoever you choose. From what I've read here, derogatory assumptions are quite popu

I don't knock down anyone. I let the momentum of their attitude do that for them. I just point out the way points along the way. This is for your benefit, not mine. i look out for my own redemption. Here, I have reported myself on this very post to see what the staff think of your concerns on my mannerisms here.  I await their responce.

No you were talking about a Muslim women and how her getting into office was somehow a watershed moment for the country. Hillary is just one of those irritants that don't add up to a hill of beans unless hatred enlarges their significance to over rated proportions.

My construction of a persons personality previously unknown to me, by taking into account their attitudes prevalent in their posts is a universal thing. Just because I am processing you doesn't make you a target or a victim. It makes you the conundrum of the moment.

Where did I allude to you not being confident. I've seen hundreds of confident people, here and elswhere and it's usually the overconfident people who end up smashing into reality.

• Group:  Royal Member

2 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

It has always been about the fear of unfamiliarity, by those who presume too much about themselves and assume too much about others.

Have you read the article in this thread:

1 hour ago, nebula said:

Have you read the article in this thread:

Yes. I find it one sidede and a bit leading. They have immigration data on last year, but no other year to get a perspective of the overall situation . They've got some 18year old kid speaking out as if an 18 year old from any country has said something stupid.