• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I'm a Christian. Sorry, but I tend to think the best of people and while there might be a lot of these people that might be bad, hell 10% of 1000 is still 100, but there might be someone within that group that can be converted and saved.

Guest BacKaran

Dear  Out,

Most blacks and women are not trying to kill Christians because they are NOT told by their religion to dominate the world and kill all opposers to the Koran. If one doesn't want to assimilate into the American ideals and laws, why come here in the first place? They can remain in their mid east African countries and dominate their own people there. People can give muslams the gospel message, then it's up to the Holy Spirit to guide them to Christ. For myself, why would i even do business with someone whose religion tells them to lie to all infidels? I don't. I'm polite and courteous to muslams on the street or in the stores but I'm very aware of my surroundings when I'm in the minority. I'm not scared but I'm prepared. Not paranoid, just situationally aware at all times. For this country, why would we welcome people whose religion is diametrically opposed to our laws, values and morals? Common sense died a long time ago and I've seen the result happen in the past fifty years. America is in decline and Gods judgement will come upon the USA before Gods wrath does. Every saved person needs to be in prayer like never before. Blessings k