IGNORED

Sometimes

Guest BacKaran

Most Christian people may think ther know what's going on but in reality, they know they dint have a clue, like me! Nothing on life ever went my way until I stopped expecting them to please me and Me please them they took advantage of me until I turned to God. I stood up to them but I had to practice my answers to stand up for myself. ..

Guest BacKaran

I've got tinnitus, a literal constant noise in my ears....my body's falling apart, my husband died, then my dog died and I'm left with a little dog who doesn't like to snuggle but I got up, went to the drs to x ray my foot and knee, I rolled the window down, got some Wendy's for lunch and smelled the fall leaves on the way home.... I'm alive today and I thank God for that. I'm down but iam not out.

Guest BacKaran

I've been researching essential oils and vitamins fire self help with cold, headaches and flu, but I want to ask you, does your mind constant run like you can't turn it off?

Guest BacKaran

I'm alone unless I chat with friends or neighbors, most of my day. I retired due to illness issues after my hubby died, we were going to retire this year...ok, so Gods got another plan for me..I have no idea what it is but I'm going with His flow.

Guest BacKaran

I used to cry 3-4 times a week as a child... Depression but I thought it was normal, TV shows or commercials, as an adult i was drunk every Friday to watch Dallas... Pathetic? Yes but I was too broke to go out with friends, still am. I actually got a calendar and make a monthly date for Fellowship after church with church friends, they live the idea.

Guest BacKaran

Tell me about your family life and what meds you have tried, have you been on them long? Or was this something new this year?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  2.49
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  04/11/1961

preciouspearl I happen to be on 3 migraine preventatives that also help with depression and anxiety: zoloft, topamax, and elavil. I'm 55 years old and have finally found a combo that works for my mood.... but I still do take excedrine every day :(

Guest BacKaran

Thanks shell, im 58 and have been on prozac since I was 28. Then a new dr changed me to Welbutrin but I almost died on that! So back on prozac and buspirone and Ambien for sleep.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, BacKaran said:

Call me, 651 452-7648 

Oh please tell me that is not your real number :blink:

• Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  2.49
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  04/11/1961

10 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

Thanks shell, im 58 and have been on prozac since I was 28. Then a new dr changed me to Welbutrin but I almost died on that! So back on prozac and buspirone and Ambien for sleep.

BacKaran what happened to you on Welbutrin? My friend had a grand mal seizure. I thought prozac made me tired, not realising at the time that my doctor also had me on nightly zanax and that's probably what made me tired!