• Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  2.49
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  04/11/1961

32 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

I've been researching essential oils and vitamins fire self help with cold, headaches and flu, but I want to ask you, does your mind constant run like you can't turn it off?

I use essential oils because I like the way they smell and many have antiseptic properties. I find them mood enhancing.

Guest BacKaran

I've only been on here precious a short time but no one talked on the chatroom with me much...too nsd I like to talk! Lol

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

1 hour ago, BacKaran said:

Call me, XXX-XXX-XXXX

I just reported this to the staff so they can take it down. This is the most dangerious thing anyone could do to themselves other than post your address. Not all people who come here are Christian and I have seen Athiest who make death threats on people of faith. You never eve give this type of personal information out on any of these web sites, because you don't know who is out there or what they are capable of.

Guest BacKaran

Dear Heavenly Father

Please help Precious with her concerns, she needs you now, your peace your love and wisdom. Please let her feel the love and concern from her sisters in Christ on this forum. We're will be praying the hurt and pain go away. We may not feel like we're have s purpose but with our faith in you, we can do anything and we will endure. This trial will make her stronger and better in her walk with you. Please ask Precious to let us help her help herself.

In you loving name Dear, Jesus, Amen 

Guest BacKaran

Thank you for that. I've had alot of experience in dealing with people, Ido believe she needs to talk and poses no threat to me. I can deal with atheists and death threats but I am here to help others when I can.

I would lay my life down for a brother or sister in Christ. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

57 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Your head feels like it buzzes?  I've felt that before... I rarely hear anyone describe it like that.  How does the head buzzing relate to things changing? 

It relates to mood changes

56 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

I've been researching essential oils and vitamins fire self help with cold, headaches and flu, but I want to ask you, does your mind constant run like you can't turn it off?

Yes.

Guest BacKaran

Hi Precious , it's called remunerating... Thinking of things over and over again. I have always been like this, then you add in my body breaking down over the years physically. Loud ear ringing and life is hard, but you are with God and we will get you thru this ok??

Guest BacKaran

Hi Precious , it's called remunerating... Thinking of things over and over again. I have always been like this, then you add in my body breaking down over the years physically. Loud ear ringing and life is hard, but you are with God and we will get you thru this ok??