• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Actually, I am not posting a video here. The one I am referencing, has too many B words and F words.

For those who can tolerate such language, you can view the video on YouTube, by searching for Liberals Attack Homeless Woman for Guarding Trump's Hollywood Star.

If I were to comment on that video, I would say:

Why is it, that the left claims to be peaceful and tolerant, yet violence seems to too often, be associated with their love of freedom of expression? Pathetic! Funny too how they are asking: "Where Trump is now, where is Donald at, where is Donald Trump to save you? What stupidity, why is the question not as easily: "Where is Hillary to stand up for the poor and down trodden?" What a bunch of morons. With so many idiots in our country, no wonder we are at risk of getting Hillary!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

You're actually trying to hold up the behaviour of a group of people acting from their own accord as proof of Hilary's unsavory character? Oh Omega. I expect better from you.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, emdie said:

You're actually trying to hold up the behaviour of a group of people acting from their own accord as proof of Hilary's unsavory character? Oh Omega. I expect better from you.

I don't think that is what Omega was saying or implying.   Hillary's unsavory character stands on its own apart from the morons who riot on her behalf.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I saw the video and read the story. The reason I don't use you tube as a reference for reality, because you never know who made them. This could, just as easily been a staged event by Trump supporters to denigrate the left.  it doesn't take much to print up signs and have a group of people standing around yelling stuff.

My belief system doesn't drag itself down to the level of partisan politics so I listen to the issues and the candidates. There is too much money rolling around to get distracted by the actions of others, outside of the those who would actually hold office. The rest of us can set around in different degrees of disappointment as those we had so much hope for slowly sink into the morose of inside Washington politics while we wait for the time when this Earth is no longer our place of residence.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  146
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

19 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I don't think that is what Omega was saying or implying.   Hillary's unsavory character stands on its own apart from the morons who riot on her behalf.

If I got it wrong, and I think I did, I apologise to you Omega. You're an insightful and intelligent person so on reflection I don't think you meant it that way either.