IreneM

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

L. Ron Hubbard (Founder of Scientology) once said "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wanted to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

While our modern day evangelists have not started their own religion, they have unquestionably improved on Hubbard

Guest Gladiator4God
bottom line is you have nooooooooooo idea how he aquired anything....all his purchases are approved by the board .....

Yea..the old oath of poverty thing...right

besides we should trust the media and what they report to the letter right?

Actually...I figured out he was a scam from watching TBN. Who needs the media? Just watch the show.

torch n pitch fork sale

Thats pretty funny! 2 for 1 and there sharp! Don't gladiators use pitch forks?

.....this is the last i will post

Good!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

too bad we couldnt get you to say the same thing....and you left out that its the last i will post on this subject....really some people

• Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

too bad we couldnt get you to say the same thing....and you left out that its the last i will post on this subject....really some people

I know....It was just the best part of your sentence. I did like the part about the fork!

bottom line is you have nooooooooooo idea how he aquired anything....all his purchases are approved by the board .....

Hmmmm....Maybe he delivers Pizza on the side?

What Board?...The one that has the other TBN liars and cheats on it?

Your right ....really...some people!

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Gladiator...Is much as I hate your position on Hinn(Not You).

I hope and pray that your never have a sick kid or loved one that gets preyed on by one of these Hinn types. You might change your tune a bit.

I'm sorry about my tone. I suppose I could have been more tactful so forgive me.

Peace

Dan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

I have been following this thread, but I haven't really wanted to add to it.

But having read nearly every post on this thread, I don't think I can just sit back, and let people lambast Benny Hinn in this terrible manner. It makes me feel almost angry when I read of people trying to tear down Mr. Hinn.

If he is a Christian, then he is our brother In Chrst.

When we stand before God one day, and He asks us "Why did you condemn Benny Hinn?" Will we be able to come up with excuses?

If Mr. Hinn is doing the Lord's Work, then I think we should let him alone, and respect that his views might be different to ours.

Yomo

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

And MANY will come to Him in that day saying, LORD, Lord, look what we did in YOUR name" and how does Yeshua answer them?

No one here is condeming the person Benny Hinn, but we are condeming the false prophecies and deceptions. You know as believers the scriptures do say we are to correct, and rebuke such practices.

So the same could be said when we stand before God one day He may ask us why we did not stand up for His truth and word and expose false teachings, which may lead many to hell.

Yahsway, please could you give one reference where Benny Hinn's actions or words or teachings could

lead many into hell.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  706
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

I haven't had a chance to read every single post here but I think I got the gist.

Here is a sight, which I have found sums up all the other research sites I looked at. I do believe that Hinn is far from where he says he is. I encourage you to check out this sight, and read the whole sight. This man has some very strange and unbiblical theology. He claims to be given all of his messages by God, and when asked if it was through scripture, he stated that he didn't need to, that scripture will line up with what he said because it was directly from God.

Also here is a littl bit from the site below.

What alarmed most critics of Hinn is his statement that "there are nine of them [spirits of God]." Some took this to mean that there are nine persons, which is not what Hinn was saying. "Nine of them" referred to the separate elements of the Trinity: three bodies, souls, and spirits.

Hinn is clearly guilty of teaching "revelation knowledge" (God's Truth imparted to him personally), something that is not at all supported by Scripture. As such, he has established in the minds of those who trust him, a personal belief as if it were authoritative truth, which it is not.

While Hinn's teachings on the Trinity have captured the forefront of the debate between himself and the apologist ministries, there are other serious issues that have taken a back seat to the questionable Trinitarian controversy -- issues that truly do lead toward heresy.

http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/exposes/hinn/general.htm

I would also like to state that Hinn has never had any formal bible training. I can't ignore the things the man says, I am saying this to judge him, and I saying this to state the truth, and warn people of his heritical theology. It can be very dangerous. Please go to the site and read the whole thing, you will understand more, and there are direct quotes from him. Not to mention he has raised millions of dollars for a "HEALING CENTER" which was supposed to be built years ago, and because of his claims of "divine revelation that it is not time yet" this center is yet to be built.

GBU

I agree most people would be lead astray in their beliefs on the Faith movement,

but I don't think Benny Hinn would be held responsible for sending people to hell....

Yomo

There is one more question I'd like to ask... but first, I must quote:

................"and using that poor boy with the bad eyes is unconscienceable...."

I am interested..............what was that about?

Yomo