• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On Wednesday, November 09, 2016 at 6:35 PM, Sister said:

Yes think on it for a bit.  In a nutshell, all that smoke of her burning, in Rev 18 is caused by the 10 kings.  This is not the day of the Lord with great hailstones, and fire and brimstone, destroying all buildings etc, no this is describing in a bit more detail about this;

Revelation 17:16   And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Exodus 32:1-2, God refers to Moses as TRUE BABYLON, and then God refers to Aaron as FALSE BABYLON.  Notice that FALSE BABYLON, stops Hearing the Word (even the written word), because of sin they have designed their own payment for sin, and that is unacceptable.  Later Moses is caught burning them with fire, Numbers 26:10.  What is God talking about?  The THIRD KINGDOM IS BABYLON, is announced when God gives the "Sign of Divorce", and then the nations must kill the Four Genetic Lines of Genetic Dan and all the Nations not eventually given a Sign of Divorce, to solicit mercy from God, that is the law, Isaiah 8:13-19, which Jesus said I will destroy the Holy Temple and Rebuilt it, the THIRD TEMPLE IS BABYLON. (There are only Three Temples, since there are only Three Covenants: Old, New and Revelation):

DANIEL 2:39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.
DANIEL 2:40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all [things]: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.

FALSE BABYLON is not the Payment for Sin Jesus affords, it is the Son of Perdition the Ungodly, making himself equal with God by killing the saints and attacking the Written Word..........................TRUE BABYLON is the Payment for Sin, that challenges the Ungodly of the World by putting them to death.  (There is only Three Kingdoms, not Four, TRUE AND FALSE BABYLON'S ARE DISPUTED, because God only gives us Three Contradictions, answered with Three Genealogies only, matching the 10 Commandments given Three Times, two to Moses, one to Joshua)

1. Jehoiachin's Reign (8, 18), 70 Generations of Luke 3
2. Solomon's Stalls (4000, 40000), 42 Generations of Matthew 1
3. Ahaziah's Reign (22+1, 42+1), 42 Generations of Matthew 1:17

1. Three Days and Half (Time, Times, Half a Time) of Revelation 11 (Jesus/Lamb Slain)
2. 1260 Days/42 Months of Revelation 11 (Angel/Temple)
3. 42 Months of Revelation 11 (Gentiles/Babylon)

(70 Weeks of Daniel has Three Divisions to announce Jesus.  This parallels with the Last Week of Daniel or 7 Years, that is 42 Months + 42 Months = 7 Years.............................When God used Harold Camping to parallel God's Measurement of the Angel for 42 Months, that is a completed figure, now when God touched the Earth with Flight 370 that has began a 42 Month Measurement..............................This should simplify your understanding, what you need to understand, is that the 42 Months is a Literal Parallel for 7 Years total or the Last Week of Daniel's Prophecy of 70 Weeks for the Lord Jesus, which Doubles as a Measurement for the Sign of Divorce)

When Does God Challenge the FALSE BABYLON? (We've stated a few thing already that is 100% viable and actionable) You were told already the Antichrist was Answered from God, and the Answer was the 112 Prophecies, but we have a few things to say to you now

On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 0:42 PM, A_Hobo said:

112th Prophecy of 12th Planet (Nibiru/Star Wormwood/Rev. 7) (Joseph)
112th Prophecy of Presidency (Allen C. Martin) (1 Chronicles 25:8-31) (Judah)
112th Prophecy of Popes (Saint Malachy) (Numbers 17:2-3) (Aaron)
=
12/21/2012 of Mayan Calendar = 12/21 for 112 Prophecies, all of the Above are Markers and appears to take place relative to a Star/Sign which takes place on 12/21 shortly before the 42 Months of Flight 370 are concluded on 8/21/2017, paralleling the Mayan Calendar Creation Date of 8/11/3114, (Month of August) (12/21/2016 to 8/21/2017 = Star Sign)

Flight 370 (3/8/2014) to Mayan Calendar of 12/21/2016 = 1022 Days for the Solution of the 112th Prophecy and the Sign of Divorce, that is simply the Law.  All the 112th Prophecies, coincide with the 12/21 of December.  240 Days to 8/21/2017, no more and no less, an then Billions of Lives will die for all the nations with no sign of divorce. (All the 112th Prophecies had to come into play that meant a 112th Pope, a 112th President, and a 112th Portrait of the 12th Planet (Flight 370), all of these events are now satisfied for 12/21/2016 the beginning of the Sign of Divorce and Global Euthanasia, World War 3.

I CHRONICLES 27:1 Now the children of Israel after their number, [to wit] (Two Witnesses), the chief fathers and captains of thousands and hundreds, and their officers that served the king in any matter of the courses, which came in and went out month by month throughout all the months of the year, of every course [were] twenty and four thousand.

We are given clues about the duration of the Sign of Divorce, the book of revelation states "Twenty and Four", several times as a literal answer to the 240 Days between 12/21/2016 and 8/21/2017 that is roughly the Christmas Tree of Revelation 22:2.  This is simply a division with the 42 Months of the Gentile/Babylon Measurement that comes before Global Euthanasia. 

(Billions of Lives would otherwise die with no mercy from God and no Hope, if God does not modify the "Suicide by Antichrist" equation, as I've said, at the same time the Antichrist is giving the Absolute Law and Timtable of the Gospel's Program, he must cast doubt and encourage the people to use force against me, to end the lives of billions as a zero threat to the potential.  On the one hand these people are motivated only by ince**/rape/murder with the antichrist, and on the other hand the pleasure of using non-whites simply to enjoy the pleasure of having them parade their suicide globally...............................The Space below the Temple Mound in Jerusalem will come forth from the Golden Gates to me, as God pronounces his elimination of any usage of force against me to terminate the "Suicide by Antichrist" Equation.......................At the same time God's Mercy will be on display, we will have a very limited amount of time before God kills globally, that is only 24o Days...........................As I've said, before we are finished with "Suicide by Antichrist", equation, perhaps the people in the highest positions of state in the highest positions of the public trust in the USA will use enough force to sentence most of these people here to death, just like the events of the First Resurrection back in the Vietnam War, back in 1968.  After that short period of the climax in "Suicide by Antichrist", perhaps thousands of ethnic bodies in the process................................the Antichrist must be busy in soliciting God's Mercy, through the mechanisms of whatever mercy God employs, if it is only the Sign of Divorce, then you must handle the ethnics and the nations with no favor from God, with the Sign of Divorce along and largely with your own will to survive and be blessed) Love and Blessings. (until 12/21/2016 the nightly walk and ethnic euthanasia as a consequence of that will continue, unless you change of opportunistic execution of the Antichrist, we'll just follow that example from there, until we reach the next level, soon).

Edited by A_Hobo

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 11/7/2016 at 0:05 PM, Sister said:

I know you cannot see it just yet, for it took me 30 yrs to see it.

Sister what you posted is absolutely incorrect and just plain wrong. You are picking an choosing verses and then trying to create a whole new end time belief system that, and I say this with all the kindness in the world, is seriously chaotic and makes absolutely no sense. I would so encourage you to read the scriptures in context and not try to fit the scriptures to what you want them to say.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/11/2016 at 9:56 PM, Last Daze said:

Have you considered that the city "Babylon" is nuked by the 10 kings (NWO?) to bring about their order?  And that the false prophet condemns them and straightaway hijacks the buying / selling network they've set up and uses it for himself?  Just a thought, something I consider plausible.

But, yes, certainly interesting times ahead.

Hi Last Daze

Yes that's pretty much how I see it.

6 hours ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Sister what you posted is absolutely incorrect and just plain wrong. You are picking an choosing verses and then trying to create a whole new end time belief system that, and I say this with all the kindness in the world, is seriously chaotic and makes absolutely no sense. I would so encourage you to read the scriptures in context and not try to fit the scriptures to what you want them to say.

Jaydog1976.

I am stating for the record on this thread that I was previously wrong in thinking that Rev chapter 18 was the Coming and the destroying of the nations.  This will all happen yes, but Rev 18 is describing how the "system" of Babylon is burning because of a change coming. The smoke of her burning is not physical in this chapter but spiritual.  The 10 kings will eat the whore's flesh, strip her naked and burn her with fire.  They will change her system.  This is what Rev 18 is all about.  In case you didn't know, a new ONE WORLD ORDER is coming, and things will never be the same. 

So despite who all you guys think Babylon the Great is, I am just declaring for the record and have taken the time to explain it in great detail.

If you want to offer an explanation and prove that I am wrong, go ahead.  But to just say that I am absolutely incorrect without an explanation leaves questions flying in the air, so give me what you have got and I will take a look at it.

On 08/11/2016 at 2:17 PM, Salty said:

Jerusalem actually will be the 'whore' of Rev.17.

Rev.17:1, "I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:"

Rev.17:3, "... and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns."

Rev.17:4, "And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color..."

Rev.17:5, "And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

Rev.17:6, "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus..."

Rev 17:7, "And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns."

Rev 17:18. "And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

The structure is very simple. The "woman" is the Babylon harlot, and also the "great whore", and also the "great city". She sits upon a scarlet colored beast, which scarlet is the color of royalty, so that points to a 'kingdom' beast, which is why verse 3 includes the idea of those seven heads and ten horns she sits upon.

The beast that carries her which has seven heads and ten horns, is the 1st beast of Rev.13:1-2, a kingdom beast.

And since the "woman" is a "great city", it cannot be the Church, nor a synagogue, nor a spiritual idea representing paganism, nor anything else except a literal city on earth.

The structure revealed is a WORLD KINGDOM over all peoples and nations on earth, which is the beast of ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns. The ruling city over that structure will be JERUSALEM. That is where the Antichrist will have his throne (2 Thess.2), as he has always coveted God's place on earth since God proclaimed His love for Jerusalem long ago.

The color of scarlet involves Jerusalem (the "woman") being setup in royal garb, pointing specifically to a monarchy style of government there with a king (i.e., Jerusalem as the ruling city of a kingdom again). And especially remember in Rev.18:7 she says she "sits a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow". That metaphor is very important...

If you sit a queen, and aren't a widow, then it means what? It means you sit upon a queen's throne and you are MARRIED to a... king! So WHAT king will that Babylon harlot be married to?

And I'll say it once again, without understanding Ezekiel 16 with God marrying Jerusalem of old, one will not understand what all God is showing us there with those harlot, no widow, sit a queen (married to a king) type of metaphors. Remember per Rev.21:2 God is coming to marry JERUSALEM (new Jerusalem). So what's going on here with this harlot sitting a queen already married to a king, and Jesus ain't returned yet at that point???

Who is this coming king that is going to marry Jerusalem before Christ does at His coming?

Hi Salty

I am finally getting through all this.

So I have a question?

When the NWO comes, is it only going to affect Jerusalem? ......or is it going to affect all of the nations?

Is Jerusalem the only nation that has commerce and trade?

Revelation 18:1   And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

Revelation 18:2   And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Revelation 18:3   For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Revelation 18:5   For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Just like Daniel was in Babylon, working for the King, he did not serve Babylon spiritually, because he worshipped the Lord God.

Today is the same.  We are in Babylon, working in the system with our jobs etc, abiding by the laws of the land, but spiritually we serve the Lord God also like Daniel did.

We are "in Babylon", but should not be a part of her. 

To come out of Babylon spiritually, one must not lust after the goods she provides, or strive for great riches.  God provides us with what we need, but we lust for more and more sometimes and can never be satisfied.

Anything that comes first in our hearts is our god.  If we desire things made with man's hands, then this becomes our god. 

To become successful in this life you have to labour for this world, and give it all you've got, so that the world can reward you for your hard efforts, by giving you all the nice things material things your soul lusts after..

To labour for God and the truth, your mind will not be set high on all the things the world can offer, but only for the things that God can provide for the spirit, and all those nice material things will not be so important in achieving.

God knows what we need, ....we need food and clothing, a roof over our heads, and water to drink and wash with.  To buy a lounge chair to sit on is not sin, or a table to eat of, .... and a bed to sleep in, ...Daniel would of had all these things, and much more.  But when Daniel was put the test, he was quite prepared to let all this go, all the necessities and the luxury's he was provided with.  He was willing to give it up in a heartbeat, even his life because his heart was for God and he would serve no other.

...But when the time comes, when the Mark of the beast is issued, even the bare necessities will be denied to us.  If we love Babylon spiritually with all the nice material things she gives us for comfort, we will find it hard to her let go.  We will cling to her for our lives, even to be fed.  Daniel was a great example of someone working for Babylon but not in her, for his heart was for God, and God took first place.

God calls us to come out of Babylon spiritually because we are still in her.  He wants us to change our mindset, and not strive for her because he is going to destroy her.  When God say's it's time, and gives the final warning, all those still in her must make a final choice.  Her system is going to be destroyed, and all who refuse to come out of her for the Lords sake remain as her children.  Her children will be in for a big shock, for their mother as they knew her will be burned with fire, and will not provide for them anymore, in the same way as they were accustomed to her.  The tables will turn.

5 hours ago, Sister said:

Revelation 18:1   And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

Revelation 18:2   And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Revelation 18:3   For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Revelation 18:5   For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Just like Daniel was in Babylon, working for the King, he did not serve Babylon spiritually, because he worshipped the Lord God.

ACTS 19:13 Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.
ACTS 19:14 And there were seven sons of [one] Sceva, a Jew, [and] chief of the priests, which did so.
ACTS 19:15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
ACTS 19:16 And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
ACTS 19:17 And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

Jesus is called TRUE BABYLON......................When God reveals the Sign of Divorce/Temple Stones, to show that FALSE BABYLON IS FALLEN, God does so by throwing the "Millstone" which is TRUE BABYLON into the Earth (Revelation 18:21 ... we can simply view this as a Sign such as a Star that appears on 12/21/2016, etc, or we can connect that description to the Antichrist).

REVELATION 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man [child].
REVELATION 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

70 Weeks of Daniel is the Time
70 Weeks of Daniel and 7 Years (One Week) are the Times
42 Months is HALF of 7 Years, this is Half a Time

God does nothing at all until he reaches the 42 Months of Revelation, because God does not do anything until the Measurement reaches the Third Expression, that is because God only identified with BABYLON the Third time with the parable of God giving Three Sets of 10 Commandments.  So what are the Two Wings of God's Declaration during this 42 Month Period? .............................. Flight 370 at the Beginning of 42 Months ..................... Star Sign/Millstone at the Beginning of the last 240 Days of this sequence, so you should see the figure of 42 and 42 (240) ... (If God calls one HALF 42, the other Half is 42 making 7 years, but in the Context of the Manchild 42 and 240 days are seen as 42 Months).

(Commentary in Parenthesis.................................Rev. 4:4-5, we should see 7 Years of 42 Months + 42 Months, and then a parallel of 42 Months and 240 Days in that 42 Month Period..................................God generally views, himself, God, then Angels, then Satan ... that is only Three Contradictions/Genealogies that report the Three Testaments God has given in this Gospel Program, no more and no less.  That is what these figures deal with......................................however, because God was eventually going to give a literal measurement of 42 Months for at least one of these figures.................................then God told Moses to teach the Jews to number Seven Years to the Jubilee of 49 to 50 Years, the Figures of Daniel's 70's weeks are divided into this fashion also, as observances from the gospel like how 62 Weeks = Hebrews in Egypt for 430 years....................................the true origins of these 70 Week figures are divisions about Joseph the Blessing and Jesus is the head of Joseph, you will find intelligent divisions of Joseph sprinkled in the 70 Generations of Luke for that purpose to denote the spiritual origins of the figures.....................................however God gives us these figures as literal to denote the transition, so we need to understand both theories of the gospel's spiritual only and literal only usages of figures) Love and Blessings.  (You have about 6 weeks until the reality of the termination of billions of lives hits home, soon, we will settle this score of "Suicide with the Antichrist") (there is only 112 Angels or Sons of Man (luke and matthew's genealogies), you don't have a future if you don't go to the New Universe, that is the law, God has paid for only 112 Angels outside of his intention to pay for Satan (which does not include Genetic Dan, those unclean races and those dark races, all), which will only be paid for Satan during and at the completion of the Gospel's Program, this will become clear once we settle this "Suicide by Antichrist") (I'll be around tomorrow, there is a very small chance that this language of the law can be invalidated, but there needs to a continual amount of death applied to the Antichrist to make this happen, so we will continue in our pattern as we've have done since the beginning and for years now)

Edited by A_Hobo

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,665
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  3

14 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Salty

I am finally getting through all this.

So I have a question?

When the NWO comes, is it only going to affect Jerusalem? ......or is it going to affect all of the nations?

Is Jerusalem the only nation that has commerce and trade?

One-world government, Jerusalem as the future headquarters where Antichrist will reign from. This is very plain in God's Word, because that is where our Lord Jesus and Apostle Paul showed the false Messiah will show up (Matt.24:23-26; 2 Thess.2:3-4). And Rev.11:1-2 shows another temple built with worship service going on. God's two witnesses show up in Jerusalem to prophesy against the beast for 1260 days (i.e., trib timing), so I find all these Scripture pointers to Jerusalem somewhat difficult to miss. Doctrines of men will cause one to miss them, so it's always better to have God's Word as the basis, instead trying to fit Scripture into some doctrine of man.

I assume you understand what "one-world government" means per those who coined that term behind it. If not, then that's a whole other can of worms.

Edited by Salty

2 hours ago, Salty said:

One-world government, Jerusalem as the future headquarters where Antichrist will reign from. This is very plain in God's Word, because that is where our Lord Jesus and Apostle Paul showed the false Messiah will show up (Matt.24:23-26; 2 Thess.2:3-4). And Rev.11:1-2 shows another temple built with worship service going on. God's two witnesses show up in Jerusalem to prophesy against the beast for 1260 days (i.e., trib timing), so I find all these Scripture pointers to Jerusalem somewhat difficult to miss. Doctrines of men will cause one to miss them, so it's always better to have God's Word as the basis, instead trying to fit Scripture into some doctrine of man.

I assume you understand what "one-world government" means per those who coined that term behind it. If not, then that's a whole other can of worms.

planetx_nibiru_nemesis_meteor_showers.jpg

REVELATION 17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
REVELATION 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
REVELATION 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

1. 70 Weeks of Daniel, paralleled by 7 Years of Revelation (42 Months + 42 Months or 42 Months and (42) 240 Days)
2. 70 Weeks of Daniel 9 + 50 Jubilee of Genesis 18 + 1 Hour of the Beast (Sign/Millstone that Marks Revelation) = 121 or 112 Prophecy for 12/21/2016
3. Seven Years of Daniel 9 (One Week) to begin the Eighth Day Sabbath on 8/21/2017 (Article Link)

ISAIAH 23:15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shallbe forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king:after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.
ISAIAH 23:16 Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hastbeen forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thoumayest be remembered.
ISAIAH 23:17 And it shall come to pass after the end of seventyyears, that the LORD will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to herhire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of theworld upon the face of the earth.

7 Kings = 70 Years from the Independence of Isreal to the Events of Revelation (Paralleling the 70 Weeks of Daniel and Generations of Luke 3 ...... Dispute of God's Mercy (Babylon the Harlot) for the Eighth Day Sabbath, Jehoiachin's Contradiction)

ACTS 13:19 And when he had destroyed seven nations in the land of Chanaan, he divided their land to them by lot.
ACTS 13:20 And after that he gave [unto them] judges about the space of four hundred and fifty years, until Samuel the prophet.
ACTS 13:21 And afterward they desired a king: and God gave unto them Saul the son of Cis, a man of the tribe of Benjamin, by the space of forty years.

5 Kings = 50 Years from the Introduction of the Antichrist (Three Resurrections beginning in 1968, paralleling Wow Signal! in 1977 (Nguyen Van Lem)), and then You have a 42 Month Division of Flight 370, and a 240 Days Sign/Millstone/Cis/Cistern.

EZEKIEL 24:1 Again in the ninth year, in the tenth month, in the tenth [day] of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
EZEKIEL 24:2 Son of man, write thee the name of the day, [even] of this same day: the king of Babylon set himself against Jerusalem this same day.

1 King = 9/11/2001 + 16 Years for 1600 Furlongs of Revelation 14:20 for the King of Babylon to over take the Remnant/Jerusalem, for 5 Months (Second Resurrection)

(Third Resurrection begins the 5 Months of Revelations, that means there will be considerable pain and death, when God decides to answer "Suicide by Antichrist" with chastisement, this pain and death as a result of man's sin will continue unabated for 240 days until most of life on earth dies, this will happen soon............................Once settle this score of "Suicide by Antichrist", the result will be thousands of death non-whites as a result of protecting your interests, or my declaration to nuke and kill all 50 states as a offering to solicit God's Mercy........................We will settle this score.........................240 Days is not enough time to do anything really, however, once we settle this score of "Suicide by Antichrist" in the USA very quickly afters, we'll know immediately if God reveals any more mercy as a form of chastisement and encourage in global euthanasia of the non-whites and the nations receiving no favor from God.........................all things said, we will know in a very short period of time the tone of the 240 Days (42 Months turncoated) of the Tribulation..............................Right now you need to use more force against me in pain and death to convince God to continue to allow you to die blind, use the non-whites, we do this in our nightly walks again soon) Love and Blessings. (From now until 12/21, it depends on what the non-whites do, weather I will help solicit open suicide of the non-whites based on the force they keep using against me like I've done back in 2014, as well as educate the authorities about the non-white suicide more directly as a challenge to shift the "Suicide by Antichrist" equation more officially to the positions of the heads of state, we'll just have to see soon)

Edited by A_Hobo

9 hours ago, A_Hobo said:

planetx_nibiru_nemesis_meteor_showers.jpg

REVELATION 17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
REVELATION 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
REVELATION 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

1. 70 Weeks of Daniel, paralleled by 7 Years of Revelation (42 Months + 42 Months or 42 Months and (42) 240 Days)
2. 70 Weeks of Daniel 9 + 50 Jubilee of Genesis 18 + 1 Hour of the Beast (Sign/Millstone that Marks Revelation) = 121 or 112 Prophecy for 12/21/2016
3. Seven Years of Daniel 9 (One Week) to begin the Eighth Day Sabbath on 8/21/2017 (Article Link)

ISAIAH 23:15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shallbe forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king:after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.
ISAIAH 23:16 Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hastbeen forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thoumayest be remembered.
ISAIAH 23:17 And it shall come to pass after the end of seventyyears, that the LORD will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to herhire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of theworld upon the face of the earth.

7 Kings = 70 Years from the Independence of Isreal to the Events of Revelation (Paralleling the 70 Weeks of Daniel and Generations of Luke 3 ...... Dispute of God's Mercy (Babylon the Harlot) for the Eighth Day Sabbath, Jehoiachin's Contradiction)

ACTS 13:19 And when he had destroyed seven nations in the land of Chanaan, he divided their land to them by lot.
ACTS 13:20 And after that he gave [unto them] judges about the space of four hundred and fifty years, until Samuel the prophet.
ACTS 13:21 And afterward they desired a king: and God gave unto them Saul the son of Cis, a man of the tribe of Benjamin, by the space of forty years.

5 Kings = 50 Years from the Introduction of the Antichrist (Three Resurrections beginning in 1968, paralleling Wow Signal! in 1977 (Nguyen Van Lem)), and then You have a 42 Month Division of Flight 370, and a 240 Days Sign/Millstone/Cis/Cistern.

EZEKIEL 24:1 Again in the ninth year, in the tenth month, in the tenth [day] of the month, the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
EZEKIEL 24:2 Son of man, write thee the name of the day, [even] of this same day: the king of Babylon set himself against Jerusalem this same day.

1 King = 9/11/2001 + 16 Years for 1600 Furlongs of Revelation 14:20 for the King of Babylon to over take the Remnant/Jerusalem, for 5 Months (Second Resurrection)

(Third Resurrection begins the 5 Months of Revelations, that means there will be considerable pain and death, when God decides to answer "Suicide by Antichrist" with chastisement, this pain and death as a result of man's sin will continue unabated for 240 days until most of life on earth dies, this will happen soon............................Once settle this score of "Suicide by Antichrist", the result will be thousands of death non-whites as a result of protecting your interests, or my declaration to nuke and kill all 50 states as a offering to solicit God's Mercy........................We will settle this score.........................240 Days is not enough time to do anything really, however, once we settle this score of "Suicide by Antichrist" in the USA very quickly afters, we'll know immediately if God reveals any more mercy as a form of chastisement and encourage in global euthanasia of the non-whites and the nations receiving no favor from God.........................all things said, we will know in a very short period of time the tone of the 240 Days (42 Months turncoated) of the Tribulation..............................Right now you need to use more force against me in pain and death to convince God to continue to allow you to die blind, use the non-whites, we do this in our nightly walks again soon) Love and Blessings. (From now until 12/21, it depends on what the non-whites do, weather I will help solicit open suicide of the non-whites based on the force they keep using against me like I've done back in 2014, as well as educate the authorities about the non-white suicide more directly as a challenge to shift the "Suicide by Antichrist" equation more officially to the positions of the heads of state, we'll just have to see soon)

A_Hobo

Can you please stick to the subject.  The subject is Rev 18, and it's interpretation. 

Is Rev 18 describing "the Coming", the final day of the Lord, judgement on Babylon, or is it describing the "Harlot's System" being destroyed by the 10 kings because of the New System they put in place?

In other words, is the "smoke of her burning" in Chapter 18 related to "the 10 kings" who eat her flesh, strip her naked and burn her with fire"

Please make your answer short and clear without going all over the place so we can have good dialogue.