• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Real Presence

Oh I do understand that you just got here & you are a newbie but we have been over this so many times...THread after THread after THread....you see,it's not a new question,you haven't gotten us by surprise -lol   we have just been here so many times,can you just go to the past threads & look it up? Perhaps someone else doesn't mind writing yet another essay on the same Topic,as for me,I'm tired......I'm not trying to be funny or sarcastic but I am not here to give history lessons and I just can't do it anymore....perhaps i will feel differently tomorrow but it's been a very long day ........sorry

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

21 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

Do a search on the net and there are as many religions of the rcc as you claim of other churches.

Actually - there is only ONE Catholic Church comprised of 20 Rites.
There are dissident groups such as the Old Catholic Church, the American Catholic Church, the Polish Catholic Church, etc. - but they are dissidents, not Catholics.  they are not part of the Church and are, in effect, Protestant sects.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Real Presence

Oh I do understand that you just got here & you are a newbie but we have been over this so many times...THread after THread after THread....you see,it's not a new question,you haven't gotten us by surprise -lol   we have just been here so many times,can you just go to the past threads & look it up? Perhaps someone else doesn't mind writing yet another essay on the same Topic,as for me,I'm tired......I'm not trying to be funny or sarcastic but I am not here to give history lessons and I just can't do it anymore....perhaps i will feel differently tomorrow but it's been a very long day ........sorry

So, are you saying that you know the answer but because you're not in the mood, you won't tell me?
It should be EASY for every one of you to tell me WHO approved, compiled and declared your canon of Scripture.

Why is this so difficult?

What do you want to hear RP,that in 367 AD Anathasius provided vthe list of 66Books...is that what you want to hear & then you will insist that he was a priest blah blah blah blah?As I said,,,we have been over this many times.....No churcg created thev canon my friend,,,they were accepted eventually by councils,churches & many BElievers as the Inspired God Breathed Word......will it make you happy to go on believing the rcc is the source of everything,then believe what you will,,,,,thee is so much more to the canonization of Gods Word which lead up to the public distribution & printing in English than what I have the inspiration to do here because you want to debate something we are just so tired of

It seems to me that you have come here with your defenses up(imo from reading your posts) ,ready to do battle for catholicism........you can debate by yourself ,I'm not interested

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, RealPresence said:

So, are you saying that you know the answer but because you're not in the mood, you won't tell me?
It should be EASY for every one of you to tell me WHO approved, compiled and declared your canon of Scripture.

Why is this so difficult?

Its easy, the true believers and followers of Jesus Christ, with the guidance and inspiration of the Holy Spirit which the Father sent, as Jesus said He would.

John 14:26, But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall TEACH YOU ALL THINGS, and bring ALL THINGS TO YOUR REMEMBRANCE, WHATSOEVER I HAVE SAID.

2 Tim.  4:13, The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, kwikphilly said:

What do you want to hear RP,that in 367 AD Anathasius provided vthe list of 66Books...is that what you want to hear & then you will insist that he was a priest blah blah blah blah?As I said,,,we have been over this many times.....No churcg created thev canon my friend,,,they were accepted eventually by councils,churches & many BElievers as the Inspired God Breathed Word......will it make you happy to go on believing the rcc is the source of everything,then believe what you will,,,,,thee is so much more to the canonization of Gods Word which lead up to the public distribution & printing in English than what I have the inspiration to do here because you want to debate something we are just so tired of

Since I started this thread, I think it's time to put this topic to bed.  I'm thinking of asking the appropriate Moderator to close this thread.  We've all stated where we stand on the issue of the Lourdes and other apparitions revered by the Roman Catholic Church.  No one's mind is changed.  There are no fence setters in the Christ's church.  What do you think Kwik?

Great idea....Mega is here right now!!!!:emot-heartbeat:

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.92
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

The true believers and followers of Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit:

John 14:26, But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall TEACH YOU ALL THINGS, and bring ALL THINGS TO YOUR REMEMBRANCE, WHATSOEVER I HAVESAID.

2 Tim.  4:13, The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.

What do you think Hazard?  Have we beaten this topic to death or should we continue?

4 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

What do you think Hazard?  Have we beaten this topic to death or should we continue?

I agree with you, no amount of debating will change the minds of those who have been blinded and have had their hearts hardened. Its impossible to show a blind man a rising sun.

John. 12:40, He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.