• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

16 minutes ago, douggg said:

The person is not the Antichrist (the King of Israel)  anymore - when begins to persecute them.   He will have become the beast.    The Abomination of Desolation will be a image made of the beast (first beast) in Revelation 13.    It says nothing about being Antichrist in that chapter.     The Jews are told to flee when they see the Abomination of Desolation standing in a holy place.

And you referenced what in Scripture?

The first beast of Revelation 13?
That's the beast of a nation in 13:1-2.

And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore. Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. 2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion.

Now once we have the first beast of Revelation 13 - a second "beast-of-a-man" is introduced.

And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.

Remember: the fourth terrible beast has ten horns who are ten kings (Rev 17:12) who become kings for one hour.  Their whole purpose is to preside over the governance of the super-state North from which the "little horn" of Daniel - who is the anti-Christ - who rises from within and "hamstrings" (uproots) three of them, and "assumes power" (judges) them.

It is this second "beast-of-a-man" who is the mouthpiece - the little horn who boasts - who is also the "sixth head" of the dragon-beast-of-a-nation: the fourth terrible beast of Daniel 7, who is made up of the first three beasts as per Rev 13:2.

It is HE who is given authority (by God) for 42 months.  God is in control over Kings.

It is HE who speaks boastfully against God who suffers a fatal wound (false death) but does not die (false resurrection) - and then comes to proclaim himself God - i.e., FALSE MESSIAH.

2 minutes ago, douggg said:

you have been programmed You don't even realize it !   And that why I am having such a hard time with you.    I am trying to de-program you.  

Give me a break.  I'm waving the bovine blossoms flag on this one.

1 minute ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

"What's he mean, bovine blossoms?"

- What you never walked through a cow pasture?

• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

I understand your initial reaction.    But what I wrote is true, Marcus.    Think about it for a few days.

Instead of saying the anti-Christ goes by many different names -  to be correct, say "the person" goes by many different names.   The Antichrist is just one of them.

5 minutes ago, douggg said:

I understand your initial reaction.    But what I wrote is true, Marcus.    Think about it for a few days.

Instead of saying the anti-Christ goes by many different names -  to be correct, say "the person" goes by many different names.   The Antichrist is just one of them.

Oh, I thought about it.  I'm a quick study.

I already said that.  King of the North, little horn, man of perdition, beast-of-a-man, the sixth "head", anti-Christ.  We are talking about a MAN.

He is not called the King of the West or the King of Israel. - What you wrote - is not true there.

Edited by Marcus O'Reillius

10 minutes ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

And you referenced what in Scripture?

The first beast of Revelation 13?
That's the beast of a nation in 13:1-2.

And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore. Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. 2 And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion.

Now once we have the first beast of Revelation 13 - a second "beast-of-a-man" is introduced.

And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority.

Remember: the fourth terrible beast has ten horns who are ten kings (Rev 17:12) who become kings for one hour.  Their whole purpose is to preside over the governance of the super-state North from which the "little horn" of Daniel - who is the anti-Christ - who rises from within and "hamstrings" (uproots) three of them, and "assumes power" (judges) them.

It is this second "beast-of-a-man" who is the mouthpiece - the little horn who boasts - who is also the "sixth head" of the dragon-beast-of-a-nation: the fourth terrible beast of Daniel 7, who is made up of the first three beasts as per Rev 13:2.

It is HE who is given authority (by God) for 42 months.  God is in control over Kings.

It is HE who speaks boastfully against God who suffers a fatal wound (false death) but does not die (false resurrection) - and then comes to proclaim himself God - i.e., FALSE MESSIAH.

The first beast in Revelation 13 does represent the fourth kingdom (not nation) true.   And the first beast also represents a man, a king - in concert with Daniel 7: 17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

I said that.

1 minute ago, douggg said:

The first beast in Revelation 13 does represent the fourth kingdom (not nation) true.   And the first beast also represents a man, a king - in concert with Daniel 7: 17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

The anti-Christ is the King of the North - over the fourth terrible beast.

He is not the King over any of the first three nations which go to make up the fourth terrible beast of a nation.

So he's not Trump, nor Putin, nor anyone who you could say controls the EU.

5 minutes ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Oh, I thought about it.  I'm a quick study.

I already said that.  King of the North, little horn, man of perdition, beast-of-a-man, the sixth "head", anti-Christ.  We are talking about a MAN.

He is not called the King of the West or the King of Israel. - What you wrote - is not true there.

In Daniel 11, the person is not said in the text to be the King of the West, the North, the East, or the South.    But is referred to as "he" and "him".

All nations are drawn into the middle east to come up against Jerusalem.    Since the king of the South, and king of the North, and news out of the East accounts for 3 of the 4 global powers - the person must be the King of the West, and because the fourth kingdom he will be king of - is the Roman Empire, end times, the EU, that makes him the King of the West.     The United States, Canada will be allied with him and under his command.