WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,313
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - An Ohio State University student posted a rant shortly before he plowed a car into a campus crowd and stabbed people with a butcher knife in an ambush that ended when a police officer shot him dead, a law enforcement official said.

Abdul Razak Ali Artan, 18, wrote on what appears to be his Facebook page that he had reached a "boiling point," made a reference to "lone wolf attacks" and cited radical cleric Anwar al-Awlaki.

"America! Stop interfering with other countries, especially Muslim Ummah [community]. We are not weak. We are not weak, remember that," the post said. [ Source ]

OSU Suspect Wanted Muslim Prayer Rooms

Furthermore, “The Lantern” — OSU’s campus newspaper — ran an interview with Artan just a few months ago, in which he criticized the school for not having Muslim prayer rooms on campus.

“I wanted to pray in the open, but I was kind of scared with everything going on in the media,” he stated. “I’m a Muslim, it’s not what the media portrays me to be.” [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I get a kick out of his rant. "I'm a Muslim, ifs not what the media portrays it to be" then goes off and attacks people, just like what the media portrays them to do....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

If anyone here read the Koran in Chronological order and read "Reliance of the Traveller" (Sharia Law) then the first two volumes of Bukhari's hadith and believed them, they would be a radical Jihadi member just waiting for the Calif or Imam to order violence on a group.  One doesn't need a teacher to radicalize them, just become a  real Islamic Muslim.

And when the Muslim Brotherhood realizes that President Trump is probably going to put a stop to their civil takeover, there will be bloodshed in the USA for President Obama has let them into our inner sanctum....   and we will pay a serious price for electing him.