• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Oh God, have mercy on us!

Please forgive me for not reporting on the recent violence earlier, but to be honest with you I have had to do some real soul searching and praying over a few things. When you are a parent of an IDF soldier who is a commander of a combat group, and you know he is out there somewhere fighting the Islamic devils; your nerves can get on edge to say the least. And when you hear that 9 IDF soldiers were killed at a checkpoint, you find it difficult to act and think normal until you have heard the names. Then you hear that it wasn't your son, but someone else's, you then have another battle to fight, asking God to give comfort to the parents at the same time thanking Him that it wasn't yours. And then a certain shame comes over you for not caring as much for the sons of others as you do your own. So I ask God to forgive me for being human, for I know that it was His Son who was given for my salvation. Knowing He understands I leave it there.

I have went to my old base in Jerusalem twice asking them to take me, but they tell me that 62 is to old, to go home. I tell them I am in very good health and can fight like a young man and they say it again go home Mr. Golden. But I know father's all over Israel are saying "take me God not my son".

Ten died at the checkpoint near Ramallah at Ofra, the Palestinian sniper lay in the brush in an Olive grove at the top of the ridge, very steep hill over looking the checkpoint. When the sniper started shooting his shots made an echo in the gorge causing the sound to appear as if it was coming from the opposite direction. The IDF Soldiers started shooting in the wrong direction, and the sniper picked them off one by one until he had killed 9 IDF Soldiers and 3 civilians waiting at the check point. And he was able to escape back into Ramallah into the protection of Yasser Arafat.

A Palestinian Suicide bomber dressed like a Hasidic Jew, with explosives wrapped around his body underneath his Hasidic clothing walked up into a group of Jewish mothers with all their children. He could have walked a few steps further where the men were standing, but he chose the women and children as his victims. It was the end of the Sabbath and they were coming out of the Synagogue making ready for their new week. He exploded his bomb killing nine among them two babies and several young children. I heard that today another child who was wounded died in the Hospital, bringing the total to ten.

Another Soldier was killed last night near Kissufim, and a Police detective was killed while on his motorcycle.

Today at last count 16 Palestinians were killed and I am sure that is not the end of the story today, as it is now 7:30 PM here in Israel. Today there has been much grieving in Israel as these Jewish victims were buried throughout Israel.

The Israeli Defense cabinet met until the early morning hours. And came out with still no clear plan but to say that they would still not touch Arafat, and they would increase the military pressure on the PA.

On the Israeli news we watched the Palestinians dancing in the streets giving out candy and rejoicing over the death of the Jewish women and children in Jerusalem. And saying these murderous Islamic devils were heroes. At the same time we see the politicians from Europe (EU) meeting with and kissing and hugging Yasser Arafat in Ramallah.

We watched Bahar Assad of Syria meet with the President of Lebanon, and heard them make speeches of how Israel must accept the 3.5 million Palestinian refugees into Israel, and how we much give up the Golan Heights. What makes that whole meeting absorb is Syria runs and controls Lebanon and everyone knows why they were meeting, and that is to make arrangement for a war with Israel.

Iran with Russian help is in a mad rush to complete their nuclear reactors. And everyone knows they have purchased missiles and warheads from China, North Korea, and Russia capable of reaching Israel, and working on one that could reach the United States. At the same time they are making peace with Iraq their bitter enemy. Egypt, who was part of the Desert Storm Coalition and an enemy to Iraq, is now making regular trips there to make arrangements as well.

With all of that considered, it would be a good idea to finish with Yasser Arafat as soon as possible. Because a regional war with lots of missiles is about to start, and it will effect the whole world, possibly not as directly as it will be here in Israel, but the whole world will suffer. We are in a war right now, and the near future does not look any better.

The evening of the 27th of this month is Passover and many have prophesied that something big is going to happen. Well I can tell you this; in the spirit and in the natural it looks like a very good possibility. I would encourage you to read an article I wrote on Pessah (Passover) by clicking on (Pessah) If that don't work for you, go to my site and to Special Reports you will fine it there.  It may give you a better idea of the importance of one of God's Holiday.

Please pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel in the IDF Special Forces, for this Ministry and your part in it. And we need your help now. Shalom, jerry golden

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Levi, What guy?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  400
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Levi, your remark means absolutely nothing. Bob is just saying that you pro-palestinian should look at the other side. Yours posts are lopsided and most of us are tired of them. We try to ignore you but sometimes when you say things like "why do you listen to this guy, he's a creep" you put everything else you say into question. Why should anyone listen to you after statements like that? Well, just my two cents worth again. LOL

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

More zionist bigotry from Jerry Golden!

Why do you listen to this guy, he's a creep!

Who's a bigot?

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

It's getting pretty deep in here. When Lanakila says to "look at the other side", and "your posts are lopsided". Or Freedom is accusing people of bigotry. It makes me wonder if I'm in a parallel universe, where up is down. Where were you with this "other side" philosophy during our debates? You could have saved us both a lot of time and a little grief. LOL!

Prime#

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

If you have noticed I have never said a negative word about Palestinians, but directly against Arafat and his call for terrorism!

Prime,

The book says in these times good will be considered evil and evil will be considered good.

I see that in your posts, that's why I quit bothering with you.

You defend that which goes against scripture and against God.

You accuse me of hate because I will give satan no quarter.

I have no problem distinguishing right from wrong, and I truthfully believe you haven't got a clue.

I feel sorry for you for if you don't change your ways you will feel God's wrath.

You call yourself a Christian, but Go against God, and His teachings, in almost every post you make.

If anything you are a professional arguer, that lacks the truth in his arguements.

I hope you will repent and accept Christ as your saviour before it's too late, I also wish you would stop posting to or about me, because I really see no reason, and have no desire, to be troubled with you further.

Also

I don't have to accuse levi of bigotry, his posts about the "Zionists" on several different threads here are proof enough.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

Prime,

I really didn't see alot of truth in what you wrote, but then I didn't expect to.

I did see however that you don't consider the bible the word of God, so I would have to conclude you are here for the exact reason I believed you were.
To start trouble.

It's george's board, and so his decision.

Since you don't believe the bible to be God's word, then I doubt there will be much of anything posted on this board you will be in agreement with, I guess George keeps you around as a side show to keep the hit counts up.

Since you don't believe in the God of my bible, and I know there is no other, particularly the god you speak of, that allows people to do as they please provided they say i love you, then what else is left to say?

I do pity you, since you have the wrong god, then there stands little chance you will see the Kingdom of the true God, and when that happens, it will matter to you, even though you say it doesn't now.

You think I'm judgemental?
Wait till you stand before the King of Kings.
You see, I don't "judge" or sentence anyone, I just share God's word, judgement will come from His hand, not mine.

Buy the way, If you aren't a Christian , as you say you are not, then you aren't a member of God's community like you say you are.
There is but one God, and one mediator between man and God.
That's just the way it is.

I'll leave you to your vices.