worthy

Charlie Bit Me

16 posts in this topic

So will toughest of muffins :o she's known to be a biter :blink: 

26 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

So will toughest of muffins :o she's known to be a biter :blink: 

That would be correct in my dating years. Do not get too close on a first date. You may have to apply the neosporin ointment.

39 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That would be correct in my dating years. Do not get too close on a first date. You may have to apply the neosporin ointment.

lol

6 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

What does this say about the person taking the video......yikes!?Great supervision....I'll probably get a lot of opposition here but I must say,I don't find it cute at all....this is the time Charlies big brother needs to understand these things are not funny,they are not acceptable and you don't go sticking your finger in Charlies mouth to teach him how to bite somones finger  & then blame him for it.....I'm sorry ,just my opinion

I never allowed my kids to put their fingers in their own mouths, let alone one another's mouths.  lol 

My typical response to something like that would've been to warn the older sibling that it isn't a good idea to put their finger in their baby brother's mouth.

I think it is normal for babies to bite down on something places in their mouths ... he probably didn't realize at first that he was hurting his brother.  It might've felt good to his gums to bite down on something soft... ?? 

I'm fairly certain my dad's response would have been along the lines of...well I bet you won't stick your finger in his mouth again, will you?

:24: