• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, TheEnd said:

Why do you laugh and mock ME? You have never known My voice and since you haven't heard My voice before, it's impossible for you to learn what the Truth is. 

Look, it is obvious you are an atheist or agnostic coming here to play with us......if not, well good luck here.

Edited by markdohle

Just now, TheEnd said:

I AM the ONLY ONE who understands what CHRIST means. Not ONE reader of the Bible can understand what CHRIST means unless you're chosen to listen to the voice of the Lord and obey ALL His commandments long before you're used to start testifying to the knowledge called CHRIST. 

Ok got it, perhaps you should start a thread on this subject.  Good luck.

Peace
mark

1 minute ago, TheEnd said:

I don't need luck. I know who I AM but you have no idea who you are in ME. There's a reason the Father of Jesus and I are ONE but you don't have any knowledge to understand that. 

I am not against you, just don't understand you. 

Peace
Mark

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, markdohle said:

I find myself scratching my head so often here that I may go bald....wait, I am bald....well if I was not I surely would.

Peace
mark

lolololol.

3 hours ago, TheEnd said:

It isn't what I believe. It's what the Lord has revealed to me this past several years while I'm being used to testify to information called Christ. After the day of the Lord that will happen very soon now that the 1,000 year reign of Christ has been completed, ALL created Men, created in the image of God, will learn they are the same thing. Man will start experiencing life with new bodies, both male and female, on a New Earth. There will be many bodies around on that New Earth who look very similar to each other because our bodies won't be formed from information called Satan which is what happened in this temporary generation. 

All the movies, books, TV shows, etc. are helping us to learn what kind of illusions we'll be experiencing in our individual MIND ( MAN ) with our two bodies. When an individual MAN has his own unique vision or dream to experience with his created senses, he will also get different kinds of bodies in those dreams. Whatever you can imagine is possible such as having the body of an Eagle, rocket, balloon, or a ball rolling down a hill or some type of plasma looking material floating around in the sky. The only part of us that is steady is our consciousness ( the MIND ) and whatever body we wake up in during a dream, we will have the same exact consciousness. 

I could go on and on about how we'll experience life in the next generation but I don't want to spoil it all for you. Just use your imagination and God will give you all kinds of things to think about.

The word says we will be given a body just like Jesus when he was raise from the day. He rose with two hands and two feet and all body parts. Thats all we will be.

49 minutes ago, TheEnd said:

I know you don't understand who I AM because you weren't used to testify to the knowledge called Christ. Here's a prophecy about Christ not being understood;

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say. 

It was written long ago that the word of the Lord would be hidden from MAN:

Amos 8
11: "Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord GOD, "when I will send a famine on the land; not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD. 
12: They shall wander from sea to sea, and from north to east; they shall run to and fro, to seek the word of the LORD, but they shall not find it. 

It cannot be found by reading a book called the Bible. If you're chosen to hear My voice and obey ALL My commandments, then you will learn what Christ is all about and how it was necessary to reveal who I AM and who MAN is in ME. 

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth." 
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. 

I think you are confuse my friend. But I hope God gives you a knowledge of the truth that is in christ jesus.

3 hours ago, TheEnd said:

It isn't what I believe. It's what the Lord has revealed to me this past several years while I'm being used to testify to information called Christ. After the day of the Lord that will happen very soon now that the 1,000 year reign of Christ has been completed, ALL created Men, created in the image of God, will learn they are the same thing. Man will start experiencing life with new bodies, both male and female, on a New Earth. There will be many bodies around on that New Earth who look very similar to each other because our bodies won't be formed from information called Satan which is what happened in this temporary generation. 

All the movies, books, TV shows, etc. are helping us to learn what kind of illusions we'll be experiencing in our individual MIND ( MAN ) with our two bodies. When an individual MAN has his own unique vision or dream to experience with his created senses, he will also get different kinds of bodies in those dreams. Whatever you can imagine is possible such as having the body of an Eagle, rocket, balloon, or a ball rolling down a hill or some type of plasma looking material floating around in the sky. The only part of us that is steady is our consciousness ( the MIND ) and whatever body we wake up in during a dream, we will have the same exact consciousness. 

I could go on and on about how we'll experience life in the next generation but I don't want to spoil it all for you. Just use your imagination and God will give you all kinds of things to think about.

Its a waste of time.I kind of think you are playing and i dont waste my time on pranks.

4 hours ago, markdohle said:

I find myself scratching my head so often here that I may go bald....wait, I am bald....well if I was not I surely would.

Peace
mark

Well the end i reject what you have to offer. I dont believe you and i know you are very misled. I cannot convice you. Many false teachers will come in this world since the days of our apostle paul. No surprise. Your words are so easy to see as false. Christ said if they say he is in room do not go there. I will not be in this post anymore. Its a waste of time.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

All prophecy as in 1 Cor. 14 can be substantiated by Holy Scripture.  Yours can be substantiated by ET and science fiction.  

Mat 24:4   Jesus answered them, “Be careful that no one leads you astray. Mat 24:5  For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will lead many astray.  Mat 24:11  Many false prophets will arise, and will lead many astray.

Perhaps you are not walking in the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, but that of another spirit.  You definitely do not seem to have the mind of Christ on these matters.  You already identified yourself as a troll when you introduced yourself.