IGNORED

Objective morality

Seanc

Guest shiloh357
Just now, SkyWriting said:

It's not a sin to commit to anyone.

It is a sin to be in a romantic relationship with anyone of the same sex.   Homosexuality is a sin per the Word of God.   If you are a homosexual, you are living in sin.

I used to be hostile about homosexuals, just like you.

I am not hostile, but I am honest about it.   Those who practice homosexuality will go to Hell if they do not repent and turn to Jesus.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

It is a sin to be in a romantic relationship with anyone of the same sex.   Homosexuality is a sin per the Word of God.   If you are a homosexual, you are living in sin.

I am not hostile, but I am honest about it.   Those who practice homosexuality will go to Hell if they do not repent and turn to Jesus.  

Actually the complaint in scripture was against how homosexuals were living their lives. 
It really had nothing to do with gender choice.  Check it out:

Ezekiel 16:49 "'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom

Edited by SkyWriting

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Those who practice homosexuality will go to Hell if they do not repent and turn to Jesus.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, SkyWriting said:

That's not hostility; it is truth. 

Are YOU a homosexual???

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

Actually the complaint in scripture was against how homosexuals were living their lives. 
It really had nothing to do with gender choice.  Check it out:

Ezekiel 16:49 "'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom

No, you need to read more than that.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
(Lev 18:22)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
(Lev 20:13)

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
(Rom 1:26-27)

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, (homosexuals)  nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. (1Co 6:9)

The Bible condemns homosexuality.  God calls it an abomination, detestable.

13 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

No, you need to read more than that.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
(Lev 18:22)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, (homosexuals)  nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. (1Co 6:9)

The Bible condemns homosexuality.  God calls it an abomination, detestable.

And any fish without scales is an abomination.   Search for "abomination".

Anyway....your behavior is having the opposite effect.
Most of the Gay people I know had a Gay father who was not an active homosexual, not while they were conceived anyway.

So, by even suggesting that gays should go back in the closet, you are promoting the creation of more homosexuals.
Let that sink in.  Gay people often come from homesexuals that are not "out" yet.
So by suggesting that gays enter hetro-marriages, you are likely to create more homosexual children.
Am getting through the DANGER of asking gays to change?  Not that gays are dangerous.
Living in a gay neighborhood for 20 years, they are completely harmless and fine neighbors.

24 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

This passage is about a man sleeping with both sexes.  More than one partner. 

10 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

This passage is about a gay man leaving a marriage.  Unless you want more gay children, this is a good thing.
But it does violate the rule of one mate for life and you can see why most would find it bad.  Really, it's sad
the poor guy got roped into marriage that was not right for him.  Especially if they had children. 

Of they gay people I know, this is their story.  Dad was gay, but married to please his family. 
Resulting in gay children.

Edited by SkyWriting

9 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

I've known effeminate boys as teenagers.   And so have you.  Do you really think the effeminate boys
you likely teased or put up with in grade school were sinning against God by choice?

Matthew 7:12    In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets.

Edited by SkyWriting

Guest shiloh357
54 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

This passage is about a man sleeping with both sexes.  More than one partner. 

It is talking about homosexuality.   But even bi-sexuality is a sin.  Having sex with more than one person is also a sin/perversion. 

51 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

This passage is about a gay man leaving a marriage.  Unless you want more gay children, this is a good thing.
But it does violate the rule of one mate for life and you can see why most would find it bad.  Really, it's sad
the poor guy got roped into marriage that was not right for him.  Especially if they had children. 

Of they gay people I know, this is their story.  Dad was gay, but married to please his family. 
Resulting in gay children.

No it is not.   It is talking about homosexuality among the pagans.   You are not competent to read the Bible because you are not a Christian and indwelt by the Holy Spirit. 

47 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

I've known effeminate boys as teenagers.   And so have you.  Do you really think the effeminate boys
you likely teased or put up with in grade school were sinning against God by choice?

Matthew 7:12    In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets.

This is not talking about effeminate boys, but homosexuals.  It includes the men who went around as male prostitutes dressed as women to attract men.

55 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

And any fish without scales is an abomination.   Search for "abomination".

The word for abomination in regards to shellfish is shequets in Hebrew and refers to ritual impurity.

The word  for abomination in regards to homosexuals is to-ay-vah in Hebrew and refers to what God detests.  God hates the homosexual lifestyle.

Anyway....your behavior is having the opposite effect.
Most of the Gay people I know had a Gay father who was not an active homosexual, not while they were conceived anyway.

Being gay, even if you are not a practicing homosexual is a sin.

So, by even suggesting that gays should go back in the closet, you are promoting the creation of more homosexuals.

I am not suggesting they go back in the closet.  You apparently have reading comprehension problems.  I said they need to be born again.

Let that sink in.  Gay people often come from homesexuals that are not "out" yet.
So by suggesting that gays enter hetro-marriages, you are likely to create more homosexual children.
Am getting through the DANGER of asking gays to change?  Not that gays are dangerous.
Living in a gay neighborhood for 20 years, they are completely harmless and fine neighbors.

Gays don't need to come out.  They need Jesus.  They need to be delieered from homosexuality.   Gays ARE dangerous in that they are trying to recruit children into their vile lifestyle.

But more than that, gays are in danger.  They are in danger of hell fire of spending eternity in torment.  They need to repent and get saved.