• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

19 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

Just some of Paul's failing to treat women equally to himself as the scriptures below require. 

If you knew Scripture,  if you received understanding from Jesus or the Father of Scripture,

if you honored Scripture,  you would know already that Jesus Revealed the Truth to Paul, the one called and chosen by YAHWEH as YAHWEH's  messenger;  and that YAHWEH confirms by YAHWEH'S SPIRIT , and by ALL SCRIPTURE, that Paul's letters in SCRIPTURE are BREATHED , GUARDED, and CONFIRMED by YAHWEH all the time, always, as is all SCRIPTURE GOD BREATHED.

If you learned from yourself, as you posted,  that is the only evidence needed, as you admit you did not learn from YAHWEH nor from HIS SPIRIT , nor from JESUS and that you do not listen to JESUS, nor follow JESUS in this life.  Your own words have now admitted this several times on two or more forums, in several threads and posts.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  269
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Based on one post, or all of them, it was shown to you by others here more than enough to show that you completely rejected Jesus , rejected His Word, rejected the Apostles, and you have refused to honor Yahweh,

Your opinion has no effect on my salvation. Thank God.

5 hours ago, simplejeff said:

all SCRIPTURE GOD BREATHED.

If you research "God Breathed" you will find that Paul invented the word
becasue it is only found once in scripture with no history behind it.

It fails my test that all important aspects of Christianity are repeated
by multiple authors. This is not one of those.

Edited by SkyWriting

5 hours ago, simplejeff said:

If you learned from yourself, as you posted,  that is the only evidence needed, as you admit you did not learn from YAHWEH nor from HIS SPIRIT , nor from JESUS and that you do not listen to JESUS, nor follow JESUS in this life.  Your own words have now admitted this several times on two or more forums, in several threads and posts.

I can't address generalized whining about how much better you are than me.

You haven't addressed anything Scripturally.   (as several have noted and tried to reach you over a long time, apparently).

The loss(es) you suffered in life,  perhaps those affected you, but you let it affect you and turn you away from Yahweh instead of towards Him;  you turned away from His Word, instead of to His Word (maybe a preacher hurt you?  I don't know);

but you turned against God's Word,  you rejected it ,  and that is never the right direction, no matter what excuse you use.

6 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Your thoughts in darkness, with all the world, sons of disobedience.    Thus in darkness, you reject Yahweh's Word.What did Jesus rebuke Peter for when doing the same thing as you ?  "you think as men do, not after Yahweh's Way" ...Here is a more accurate word,  which you reject along with rejecting Jesus and His Word,  which will require the Father , not us, not men, to remove the veil blinding your own eyes/ mind / to the truth,  if ever you hope to understand Scripture,  the Father must grant this, as no man can.

According to Gill, Jesus did not have the AUTHORITY to judge Sin.   See, now I think He did, but choose not to judge her.

GILL'S - ...but rather suggests she ought; but as this was not his province, he did not take upon him to pronounce any sentence of condemnation on her; but called her to repentance, and, as the merciful and compassionate Saviour, gave her reason to hope pardon and eternal life.

OK, Gill says Jesus does not judge sins as it is not His place to judge.   I'll go with Gill, I guess.

Edited by SkyWriting

3 minutes ago, SkyWriting said:

I'll go with Gill, I guess.

GOOD !  GREAT !    If you do,  you then realize that all perversion including all gay-ness (sexual sin) is sin.

Just like YAHWEH'S WORD SAYS that Gill agrees with !  WONDERFUL !  TRUTH !   HALLELUYAH !

And your mind has been healed too ?    You realize that sin is what YAHWEH SAYS IT IS ?  GREAT if SO !

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

GOOD !  GREAT !    If you do,  you then realize that all perversion including all gay-ness (sexual sin) is sin.

Just like YAHWEH'S WORD SAYS that Gill agrees with !  WONDERFUL !  TRUTH !   HALLELUYAH !

And your mind has been healed too ?    You realize that sin is what YAHWEH SAYS IT IS ?  GREAT if SO !

What other perversions are you imagining?  And what sex acts do you approve of?  Do the couples have to face each other?  Is twice a day too many?  It there a particular room in the house that is inside or outside of the "perversion" list you have in mind?  Should I call you to check once or twice a day?

6 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

I said Jesus sent the woman home without identifying her sins and called on her to decide what her sins were and He did not condemn her actions.  Gill doesn't conflict with anything I've said except Gill adds that Jesus was not authorized to judge her.  I don't know how Gill decided that.

20 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

You haven't addressed anything Scripturally.   (as several have noted and tried to reach you over a long time, apparently).

The loss(es) you suffered in life,  perhaps those affected you, but you let it affect you and turn you away from Yahweh instead of towards Him;  you turned away from His Word, instead of to His Word (maybe a preacher hurt you?  I don't know);

but you turned against God's Word,  you rejected it ,  and that is never the right direction, no matter what excuse you use.

I am immersed in scripture pretty much every day.  I've only been posting here a week so don't believe everything you read from your friends.