• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:17 AM, shiloh357 said:

The difference between Trump and Obama is that Obama used Executive Orders to exceed his constitutional powers.   Obama used Executive Orders to make law.  

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I didn't say that he made law, per se, but that he used EO's for that purpose. 

You said he used EO's to make law.  Then you say he didn't make law, but used it to make law?   Man stop with the double speak.  You said it and you were wrong.  Just admit it.  You didn't use the wrong wording you said exactly what you meant.  It was wrong.  Just admit that. If you can't then you are lying intentionally.  I actually believe that you are just lying intentionally and are trying to find the right words to use to help folks think that Obama made law and did something illegal.   I remember when you would talk about people being dishonest in their discussions or when it comes to debate.  You would often say things like the onus is on your to prove such and such or you are lying. 

This is why I asked you what laws did he make?  You could not give me anything, so now you want to backtrack and double speak.  Either what you said is true or it isn't.  Your attempt at clarity is also comedy.  You just don't want to admit that you are wrong, but again if you can't admit that then you are intentionally lying.  I know you will say I'm not lying.  Now you are personally attacking me..blah, blah, blah.  Nope its right there.  You said it.  Just admit that what you said was wrong.  It wasn't bad wording, it was clearly wrong.

13 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Trump is not doing what Obama did.   Trump is using Executive Orders inside the boundaries of the law/constitution.   Maybe not all of Obama's EOs were illegal, but a good number of them were.  He had no respect for the law of Land.

It's sad that he did that, because it will be a long while before our nation likely trusts another African American to be president.

Again your bias is showing, but forget that I want to deal with your last statement.

I swear this is a grossly stupid statement and undertones are telling.  But thank you for just stating what has been known for so long. America is racist. 

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

You said he used EO's to make law. 

Yes, I did and I responded that that wording was bad and I clarified what I actually meant.

Then you say he didn't make law, but used it to make law?   Man stop with the double speak.  You said it and you were wrong.  Just admit it.  You didn't use the wrong wording you said exactly what you meant.  It was wrong. 

You don't get to decide what I meant or didn't mean.  I will tell you what I meant.  You will not assign values to my words.

Just admit that. If you can't then you are lying intentionally.  I actually believe that you are just lying intentionally and are trying to find the right words to use to help folks think that Obama made law and did something illegal.   I remember when you would talk about people being dishonest in their discussions or when it comes to debate.  You would often say things like the onus is on your to prove such and such or you are lying. 

I am not lying at all.  You simply want to pin me own on something and I am not going to let you do it.

This is why I asked you what laws did he make?  You could not give me anything, so now you want to backtrack and double speak.  Either what you said is true or it isn't.  Your attempt at clarity is also comedy. 

I gave and MG gave you two things, Obamacare and the Dream Act.

You just don't want to admit that you are wrong, but again if you can't admit that then you are intentionally lying.  I know you will say I'm not lying.  Now you are personally attacking me..blah, blah, blah.  Nope its right there.  You said it.  Just admit that what you said was wrong.  It wasn't bad wording, it was clearly wrong.

What I said, was worded wrong, but the intent that I was communicating was not wrong at all.

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

Again your bias is showing, but forget that I want to deal with your last statement.

I swear this is a grossly stupid statement and undertones are telling.  But thank you for just stating what has been known for so long. America is racist. 

America is not racist.   The richest woman in the US is black (Oprah)  The single best paid athlete in the US was Shaq.  We have black and Jewish SCOTUS judges, some of the best athletes and Olympians in the world are black men and women from the US.   The highest paid actors and actresses are black, as well as some of of the wealthiest music artists.   White people voted for a black man for president TWICE and it was whites that gave him a landslide both times. 

What I said wasn't racist at all.  I think there are some good black, conservative men who would make good presidents, but thanks to Obama being a racially divisive president, we probably won't see any blacks in the Oval Office for long time.  Obama squandered his opportunity and poisoned the well for future black presidents. 

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, I did and I responded that that wording was bad and I clarified what I actually meant.

You don't get to decide what I meant or didn't mean.  I will tell you what I meant.  You will not assign values to my words.

I am not lying at all.  You simply want to pin me own on something and I am not going to let you do it.

I gave and MG gave you two things, Obamacare and the Dream Act.

What I said, was worded wrong, but the intent that I was communicating was not wrong at all.

I'm quoting exactly what you said.  Obamacare and the Dream Act were both passed by congress first.  So therefore, Obama did not make law with the EO by them.  Please try again.  Stop defending your clearly wrong statement.   He didn't make any laws.  Lets say it again.  He didn't make any laws.  That is not hard for you to say is it.  Because you have yet to say that.  You are attempting to double speak, and basically outright lie.  But that's okay because I know we will only go around in circles with this.  You clearly are lying and now want to defend it.    Good day to you Shiloh. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

20 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

Perhaps you typed that in anger - I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.  The statement itself is beneath contempt.  It's one someone like the 'reverend' Al Sharpton would make.

Just for the record, 'racism' is a sin - the same as any other sin you could name.  It (like slander and murder) will never be completely 'legislated' away.

For the record, can you name a nation on the face of this earth that is not 'racist'? (going by whatever is your definition of the term)

Blessings,

-Ed

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

America is not racist.   The richest woman in the US is black (Oprah)  The single best paid athlete in the US was Shaq.  We have black and Jewish SCOTUS judges, some of the best athletes and Olympians in the world are black men and women from the US.   The highest paid actors and actresses are black, as well as some of of the wealthiest music artists.   White people voted for a black man for president TWICE and it was whites that gave him a landslide both times. 

What I said wasn't racist at all.  I think there are some good black, conservative men who would make good presidents, but thanks to Obama being a racially divisive president, we probably won't see any blacks in the Oval Office for long time.  Obama squandered his opportunity and poisoned the well for future black presidents. 

What does being rich have to do with racism.  Please be stop it.  America is racist, and was built on it.  History tells a different story.  Good attempt though.  Your statement of  and I paraphrase "it will be a long time before we have another Black President because of Obama".  Why?  Because of qualifications? Because he did a bad job according to you?   So why  have  we continued to have White presidents?  Why haven't they squandered the opportunity for other whites with their bad jobs.   But America isn't racist?  LOL.  Shiloh you really have no clue what the heck you are talking about.  But I'm sure you want to get the last word in to tell me how you misspoke or something.  You covert European Americans are a real issue. Especially you so called Christian ones.  Yes I said so called because you don't exemplify anything even remotely close to Christ. If there is a problem because I say this then Oh well.  I have bit my tongue long enough about these issues.      Also, your attempts speak in racial undertones deny blatant issues of racism by attempting to point out black success did not go unnoticed.. LOL...Black folks have been successful despite racism but not to its elimination.  I do thank those European American allies that have fought the good fight with us. But that is probably hard for you to admit as well.   Again good day. 

5 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

Perhaps you typed that in anger - I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.  The statement itself is beneath contempt.  It's one someone like the 'reverend' Al Sharpton would make.

Just for the record, 'racism' is a sin - the same as any other sin you could name.  It (like slander and murder) will never be completely 'legislated' away.

For the record, can you name a nation on the face of this earth that is not 'racist'? (going by whatever is your definition of the term)

Blessings,

-Ed

I stand by this statement 100 percent.  It is not my concern if you like it or want to agree.  The fact that a statement like Barak Obama has now made it hard for other black folks to become president should make you mad.  It proves my statement to be 100 percent true.  Maybe you should address that statement and not my reply. 

Guest shiloh357
24 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

I'm quoting exactly what you said.  Obamacare and the Dream Act were both passed by congress first.  So therefore, Obama did not make law with the EO by them.

Actually, Obama tried to rewrite the Obmacare law, which is in effect making law.  He tried to modify it.  That constitutional power belongs only to Congress.   He could have submitted a bill to Congress for the modifications, but he chose to violate law.    He used EOs to enact the parts of the Dream Act that Congress rejected, which was also illegal for him to do. 

Please try again.  Stop defending your clearly wrong statement.   He didn't make any laws.  Lets say it again.  He didn't make any laws.  That is not hard for you to say is it.  Because you have yet to say that.  You are attempting to double speak, and basically outright lie.  But that's okay because I know we will only go around in circles with this.  You clearly are lying and now want to defend it.    Good day to you Shiloh. 

You can keep trying to get around it, but I am not wrong.   I have made myself as clear as I can.   You refuse to accept my clarification because then you have nothing to knock down, so you keep trying to accuse me of lying.   You cannot really deal with the facts, so you persist in this nonsense.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

1 minute ago, ruck1b said:

I stand by this statement 100 percent.  It is not my concern if you like it or want to agree.  The fact that a statement like Barak Obama has now made it hard for other black folks to become president should make you mad.  It proves my statement to be 100 percent true.  Maybe you should address that statement and not my reply. 

Well of course I do not know you personally or anything about you - so take this for what it's worth.

If you truly believe that 'America is racist' - what are you doing about it? Anything constructive?

If you live in America (USA) and if it's so terrible, perhaps you should move.

'Racist' is one of those terms that gets thrown around all too readily.  It is a card that is generally played to end debate - not encourage it.  You're new here (I can discern at least that about you).  

Welcome - but if you are here to engage in fruitful discussions, then you might want to back off the inflammatory terms.

Blessings,

-Ed