• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

1 minute ago, Seemore said:

Thank you for clearing that up it is getting harder to weed out the fake news but this is how we are forced to do it. Father in heaven forgive me for sharing the worlds lies I will try harder next time.

Also I wanted to say I agree with everything else you said.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, Logan said:

Also I wanted to say I agree with everything else you said.

should I write a retraction ?

• Group:  Diamond Member

No sir, you already did

Just now, Davida said:

Even with just that, it is a falsehood and shows her ignorance lack of understanding.

It does indeed

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:40 PM, JohnD said:

Magnanimity (a sense of fair play, of equal time) has long spilled over the banks of protocol and logic. 

So much so today to the point that the belief "So what if radical Muslims want to destroy us and our way of life? Being fair, giving them equal time is supreme."

And this is where things like blocking Trump's executive order to temporarily ban immigration from known terrorist exporting nations comes from.

It allowed the evolutionist 'religion' (through the Scopes Monkey Trial) to gain a toehold then a foothold and to become a stronghold in the courts, the education system, and the media (while its foundation is still only a theory). Religion, because despite all science to the contrary evolution is believed in with blind faith.

Another breach in the levy is the sexual revolution, where in the name of "choice" the one who has the most to lose (the aborted baby) is given no choice.

Another is the LBGTQ S&M etc etc etc demanding equal consideration in all aspects of life including access to the children to sway them and mold them.

The wolves have gone into the poultry business.

All appealing to that stupid, ridiculous, short-sighted sense of fair play almost everyone possesses and must overcome with education and caution.

Be blessed.

Amen to that, all of it.

I support Trump's temporary ban on immigration. At least most aspects of it. The only problem I have is with banning ALL people, which naturally means Christians and others cant get through either.

You cant just look at what is going on over in Europe right now (where much of Western Europe is going completely down the toilet, entirely because of Muslim immigration) and say, Ok, these guys aren't "bad" people, all that crap isn't in my backyard, its thousands of miles away; we have nothing to worry about.

Anybody who thinks that way is completely living in fantasyland.

You are talking about a religion that doesn't allow its people to integrate and therefore you have millions of muslims who believe that we should bend over backwards for THEM instead of them assimilating and integrating into our culture.

(Just as an aside, here in Canada a few months ago there was recently a story where some developer wanted to build a community strictly for Muslims, somewhere along the lines of Chinatown, Little Italy or Little Tokyo. His thinking was that he felt "bad" for Muslims who couldn't buy a house because their silly religious restrictions would only allow them to get interest free loans from Muslim banks.

He was thinking that having a Muslim community was absolutely no different than the others mention above. What a JOKE. The Chinese, Italians, or Japanese aren't part of a religion whose openly expressed purpose is to dominate the world. They also have no problems assimilating into our culture, getting along with the rest of us, and dont force us to accept their ways. So SO WHAT if a few of them want to live in their own communities. That isn't a statement against a white culture.

THANKFULLY the Quebec premier had the guts to tell this developer exactly where he could stuff that idea.

ANYBODY, Muslim or otherwise, who comes here to Canada, or the US, or Western Europe should be prepared to assimilate FULLY. Learn the language, get a job quickly, and don't EVER force your ways on us. Preferably leave them behind if you have any cultural or religious attitudes that are completely incompatible with Western values.

If you can do that, Welcome to Canada (or wherever). If not, then find somewhere else to live cuz you are definitely not wanted and not welcome.

Having said that however, one much keep in mind that there may be a good reason why God is allowing these people to come here.

CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES CANT GO OVER THERE. So God may be behind the reason why at least some of these people are being brought here. So they can hear the gospel and turn and be saved.

So don't ever neglect any opportunities to witness the gospel to a Muslim

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  907
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,650
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Unless I misunderstand, there is no actual "ban" but rather extreme vetting. Ban says no comie in here... Extreme vetting says your wait will be a bit longer... a bit longer... a bit longer... a bit longer... a bit longer... a bit longer... a bit longer... a bit longer...