• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Homosexuality goes against God's very creation, when He created man and woman, male and female, for procreation....homosexuality cannot do that and the only thing they can produce is deadly diseases..guess that is God's curse on them.

AIDS/HIV isn't exclusive to homosexuals. 

However, homosexual males do suffer horrific injury and certain cancers as a result of their behaviors. Terrible choice to make.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  8

19 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

The goal behind equal rights for LGBT people is just that- equal rights. They are fellow human beings who want the same rights and freedoms as everyone else, such as marriage, adoption, not being denied basic services, ect. And they've already been persecuted and continue to be persecuted in the US and around the world. It doesn't take a One-World Tyranny to do that. 

Divorce and abortion rates are actually in decline right now. 

Do you think homosexuality is ok?

18 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

Christian gay

you can't be a christian and be gay because Christianity goes against everything gays believe in. 

5 hours ago, Jewels7 said:

That is true. Did you know that before the disease Aids came into play for homosexuals it was called GRID(GRID - Gay Related Immune Deficiency). They changed it because homosexuals said it was offensive. The government has been changing things for years to make the LGBTQ feel comfortable while at the same time they try to force those who don't agree with their lifestyle to comply. 

16 minutes ago, worthy said:

(GRID - Gay Related Immune Deficiency). They changed it because homosexuals said it was offensive. The government has been changing things for years to make the LGBTQ feel comfortable while at the same time they try to force those who don't agree with their lifestyle to comply. 

Yes, I knew that. I think the supermodel Gia  Carangi died of GRID and before the medical community knew exactly what that was. 

24 minutes ago, Jewels7 said:

Yes, I knew that. I think the supermodel Gia  Carangi died of GRID and before the medical community knew exactly what that was. 

Ok just asking. Thanks for answering

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

1 hour ago, worthy said:

you can't be a christian and be gay because Christianity goes against everything gays believe in. 

That is true. Did you know that before the disease Aids came into play for homosexuals it was called GRID(GRID - Gay Related Immune Deficiency). They changed it because homosexuals said it was offensive. The government has been changing things for years to make the LGBTQ feel comfortable while at the same time they try to force those who don't agree with their lifestyle to comply. 

Hi Worthy

Never knew about GRID thanks for that info.. I don't agree that a homosexual can't be a Christian i think if Gods law is written on their heart and they are struggling to fight against that spirit then that means they agree with Gods law and believe it is good.. Sorry no punctiation writing this from phone

God bless

On 2/14/2017 at 7:14 PM, Snow said:

I don't agree that a homosexual can't be a Christian i think if Gods law is written on their heart and they are struggling to fight against that spiri

If they are fighting against it and have repented and turned away from their sin they aren't a homosexual any more. You can't be both

10 minutes ago, Snow said:

Hi Worthy

Never knew about GRID thanks for that info

Your welcome snow

1 hour ago, worthy said:

Ok just asking. Thanks for answering

You're welcome. Thank you for the question. :) 

1 minute ago, Jewels7 said:

You're welcome. Thank you for the question. :) 

your welcome

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

On 2/14/2017 at 0:34 AM, OakWood said:

I can't link you to the videos. This is not a video forum, so it's not allowed.

And I'm not saying that equal rights for LGBT people will result in a Communist takeover. It's the other way round. A Communist takeover includes starting off with rights for LGBT people. This has been outlined any times, not just by Communists but by others with similar tyrannical intentions.

However, I'll give you a starting point. Search for the rest yourself then you can make your own mind up:

Go to YouTube and type in "Yuri Bezmenov." See what you get.

Next, try typing in "Saul Alinsky".

Don't be convinced by one video..... I could be wrong.... keep searching. You will eventually find a pattern. There are many sources, not from one person but from many..... they disagree on a number of points, but where they agree there is a uniform consensus and it's quite simple once you see it.

Ah, I see. Do you have a link to some kind of article from a trustworthy source that I can read? 

From a historical standpoint, it's absolutely not true that communism and LGBT rights go hand in hand. Just look at the track record of the USSR/Russia. 

Can I ask what your overall point is here? Are you saying that we oppose gay rights to defend ourselves against communism or the One World Tyranny

On 2/14/2017 at 3:47 AM, heretoeternity said:

Homosexuality goes against God's very creation, when He created man and woman, male and female, for procreation....homosexuality cannot do that and the only thing they can produce is deadly diseases..guess that is God's curse on them.

Gay people don't produce deadly diseases; they're infected and killed by them just like everyone else. There's also always surrogacy and artificial insemination if a couple is interested in procreation. Or adoption, for that matter.

On 2/14/2017 at 8:58 AM, Zemke said:

It's used as a tool to bend the thinking of people, and when people are indoctrinated into top down, follow the bouncing ball patterns, take these terms or else, then what freedom actually exists. There is absolutely no medical science proof of any kind that homosexuality is normative in the human gene pool. Except for civil rights any argument is emotional and that's it, once they were able to establish themselves as an entity civil rights became the only argument with validity. It's foolish that the argument is so big and the force it has on the vast huge majority of a population that isn't laying with the same sex is odd.

So homosexual couples have the same protections under the law so as for equality, great.  Forcing the acceptance of these actions on the populace is abberated. And good responsible citizens, which by the way is needful for a civilized society, are demonized because they just happen to disagree. Very strange mind bending crap it is. And that's the point, it's mind bending and way far more important than it should be. Look over here while we do something over there.

The end of the movie "Bridge Over the River Qui" or kwy, something like that. The british officer as he was shot realized and said, "What have I done?" he then fell on the explosive device and the bridge blew up and the train went into the water. The officer was a prisoner that aided the enemy and didn't know he was doing it all along. That's how I see this street protesting garbage and activism. They know not what they do, and may God forgive us our trespasses as we forgive others that trespass against us. One morning these street hounds will wake up and say, "O god, what have we done?"

Ah, the "but homosexuality isn't natural" argument. It doesn't matter if homosexuality is natural when it comes to equal rights and basic respect for other humans. Furthermore, I don't see how same sex marriage, right to adoption, or to basic goods and services has such a massive negative impact on the rest of the population. The majority of US citizens support these kinds of rights for LGBT people, and honestly, if anyone is so profoundly hurt by equal rights, they need to take some time to think critically about their perspective. 

Do you think we will regret civil rights for any other demographic?

On 2/14/2017 at 11:56 AM, Jewels7 said:

However, homosexual males do suffer horrific injury and certain cancers as a result of their behaviors. Terrible choice to make.

Thank you.

On 2/14/2017 at 5:45 PM, worthy said:

That's a good question. Personally, I would say yes.

Everything? Most gay Christians would agree with you on the core tenants of the faith. 

It's because it wasn't scientifically accurate. HIV isn't limited to gay people.

On 2/14/2017 at 7:17 PM, worthy said:

If they are fighting against it and have repented and turned away from their sin they aren't a homosexual any more. You can't be both

Same sex inclinations aren't a choice. Remember how Exodus International turned out?