• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

On 2/19/2017 at 2:54 PM, Heavenunlimited said:

I just threw demonic influence out of my life! The Lord showed me how and it was addiction, the name of that demon is bacchus! For anyone that might need it dont just say i throw demons of nictoine or alcohol out it wont work! They laugh. But the responsible is bacchus! I tell you, the moment I did, first i repented and renounced then I bind then I did and it left!!! I literally felt something leave my chest!!!! It feels freer and lighter! This stuff WORK.

Why do you claim to have thrown something out of anywhere when to only ones who can have been given the power were the apostles and he I think only gave them that power so they could spread his word.  i can yell at myself when I get wrong thoughts in my head and cry, "Get out of my head Satan,"  but is that getting rid of a demon as though I was possessed or it it to git rid of a thought that had crept into my mind because of the saturation of fear that covers this world. I replace those thoughts with thoughts of what God has blessed me with as memories of his love for me.

Edited by Churchmouse

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

When we come to the Lord we come with a lot of baggage. At least I did, a certain amount of that baggage still remains. All praise to Jesus He has lightened the load. But still i must war and battle a enemy that at times causes my soul to be in turmoil. The word possession is a bad translation it indicates ownership which for sure is not the case even in a unbeliever. The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof and all that dwell therein. Jesus payed the price for every man. Satan does not own and never has. He stole not purchased. He is a thief and a robber and a liar. He wants us to think if we struggle with sins some how he has ownership. Deliverance is more then just a matter of visually casting them out although that is one of the ways the Lord has given us to deal with these things. Were we get in trouble is when how ever He might deliver us is to think we need to make it a formula of how it always should be. Ministries that major in one particular way to try to accomplish something that may have started in the Spirit end up in the flesh. And said ministry ends up more of some ones performance then actual ministry. This is true even in the preaching of the word. Without the Spirit the ministry is not gonna have legitimate sighs follow. All that the Lord has given us to do battle against our enemy we are going to need this journey is not gonna get any easier. The biggest weapon we have is our unity as that's when the Spirit comes with all the weapons that are not carnal we are not each others enemy's. We are fellow soldiers in the army of the Lord. I respect HEAVENUNLIMITED and dont discount the experiance may God bless you and may God bless us all. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 5:52 PM, Heavenunlimited said:

And God is overbearing and not criticising..  Love one another, as I have loved you.

prove that the signs like healing, cast demons out tounges raise dead etc have ceased. From where do you  read its ceased?

jesus said to us to do so, and that these were the signs.  

Youre in your right to believe that there is this cessation, but I do not believe it, and thats my right,too. I believe in the Word. If HE say it, then, it IS. Its no longer than that. 

Prove it, prove its ended. 

If tounges, healings, deliverance, raising dead etc are gone, why are there millions of christians, that do experience it? 

God can do anything if thats His will. So, if its His will to use someone to raise dead or the other then He will... You cant say what God cant or can do. Same, you dont know all thes people, neither father malachi. So you cant know, if God works through them or not.  That is logic. And as you dont know, youre prejudging. Which we shall not.

what about all ministries, where God lets them know the name to get all out?

it doesnt say they dont use Gods name to deliver.  You dont know, as you dont know if its Gods will. But fact is there are hundreds of ministries, that do, and that say in Jesus name, and the people are set free. 

Im aware there are controversy around John Todd, but there are many christians as well that do believe he was the real deal, as not. But one fact remains, he knew things that noone could know. 

Love one another doesn't mean approving of what they do. When a brother or sister is clearly in error you rebuke them.

Prove that signs have ceased? Simple - read your history. They ceased after John died. The early churches after the 1st century did not see the signs. Through the dark ages, the middle ages, the Renaissance, whatever the signs didn't exist. Not legitimately.

Context, context, context people!!! Everything must always be read in its proper context. The signs were meant to edify the church before the nonbelieving Jews of the first century. The bible is clear that signs would disappear, yes, when the "perfect" has come.

1 Cor 13:8   Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

13:9   For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

13:10   But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away

Yes no one really fully understands what that last one means. Some think when Christ comes, others when the canon of scripture is completed. But the legitimate gifts HAVE disappeared.

Including exorcism. The Roman Catholic practice is a complete farce. Satan allows it to happen to delude people into thinking that the Catholic church is the real church. But without preaching the Gospel such deluded victims of demonic possession are but empty homes with all the doors and windows left open.

I will say it again. Though we can cast out demons by praying to God to cast them out, or by preaching the gospel to the person (thereby allowing the Holy Ghost to cast them out) we cannot exorcise demons the way Jesus and the Apostles did.

What about all the ministries where God lets people know the name of the demons? FRAUDS. God never lets people know the name. Its not in the bible. If you are a follower of the likes of liars like Benny Hinn, Joyce Meyer, Fred Price, Creflo Dollar, Peter Popoff, leave those fools.

Just because men like John Todd doesn't mean diddly. Men don't define the word of God, God alone does. Men make mistakes, men are easy prey to those who claim to be believers and yet are not.

Anyone who calls himself a Christian and yet needs signs to believe has no faith at all

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 3:15 AM, eileenhat said:

That is true.

Thanks for Mark quote.

From my own research.....

On another subject 'new tongues' means in a heavenly language.

I realize that makes no sense, as we here, speak English and wouldn't that work?

Go ahead, try English.  Won't work.

Another gift of the spirit....is to be capable of speaking as Adam once had the opportunity to, in a heavenly tongue, that is not vocalized, but sub-vocal/coming from a deeper connection to God.

Genesis 2:20, KJV

"
And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. "

Why would Adam be putting down actual names for animals?

There was no need to write.

No children to teach.

No one but Eve and God's presence in that Garden.

Why would God put Adam up to a task that a biologist would do?

Or was there another teaching here.

Was Adam learning to speak as the angels do with God, instead?

With God, you have to know something as 'true', in God's sight, for any recognition to occur.

Like (metaphor) learning computer code.

You can not train yourself to program without learning a new language that 'only' exist within the world of the computer.

To a non computer person, all they see you do is 'typing'.

While in fact, you are opening up new opportunities (for everyone) with each line of code you are self teaching yourself (with the computer 'giving you feedback' each time you get a 'line' (aka 'word') right).

No Eileen new tongues simply means tongues the person never learned. Read Acts. All earthly languages. There is no such thing as heavenly tongues.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 3:35 PM, Prophet of change Lou L said:

John 14- 12 Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.

All that means is that they will reach far more people than Jesus did initially. They didnt do anything different or more spectacular than Christ did. They reached out to more people; they healed more people. Christ most certainly had the gift of speaking in tongues but likely simply never exercised it as His mission was to the Hebrew/Aramaic speaking Jews alone.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 5:56 PM, Heavenunlimited said:

Also, God works through single persons not churches. As it is with the wheat and tares. There are godly and not so godly in all churches. Thats what The Lord said. So, just because someone is a catholic, doesnt mean they dont follow Him. Its between them and God.  Yes I agree if its not based on the Word, youre not but, only God knows, if they do or not. So an institution doesnt necessarily have anything to do with the person, as all churches are wheat and tares. There is no single pure church today. Only The lord can judge who is or not. We should respect eachothers different beliefs as long the ground standards is there. Just because something is different doesnt mean its wrong. This cessation topic is been debated to death in all churches, to what use? No use at all.

No, just because someone is a Catholic yes, that doesn't mean they are not saved. But the Catholic church as a whole is not a Christian church it is a pagan Roman/Babylonian entity and has been that way since the 4th century.

Some people are Catholic in name only but do not follow the demonic heresies of the RCC.

The true Christian church doesn't have a pagan pope. It doesn't have pagan monks and nuns, or most abominably, doesn't have idols or call Mary Queen of Heaven, Co Redemptrix, or whatever.

NO we should not respect peoples different beliefs because if they have beliefs that are heretical one is called of God to lead them back to the correct path.

Now the bible here is not talking about relatively unimportant stuff like celebrating Christmas or which Sabbath day to honor

Colossians 2:16   Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]:

But we MUST rebuke or correct those who follow gross heresies like what I mentioned above, or people who follow the Pentecostal/Charismatic churches, Mormons or JWs and their false demonic "signs".

Otherwise to allow them to continue in their delusion is just making their path to hell more comfortable.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 6:27 PM, worthy said:

Mark 16:17 KJV And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues

This scripture tells us that born again believers can cast out demons and speak with new tongues in Christ name

It does NOT mean exorcising them as Christ did. WE do it differently. WE cannot do it the way Christ and the apostles did. I do wish people would pay attention to what I write. Some things that applied to the era of Christ and the apostles do not apply today.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:59 PM, Churchmouse said:

Why do you claim to have thrown something out of anywhere when to only ones who can have been given the power were the apostles and he I think only gave them that power so they could spread his word.  i can yell at myself when I get wrong thoughts in my head and cry, "Get out of my head Satan,"  but is that getting rid of a demon as though I was possessed or it it to git rid of a thought that had crept into my mind because of the saturation of fear that covers this world. I replace those thoughts with thoughts of what God has blessed me with as memories of his love for me.

True Christian believers cannot be demon possessed anyway; As if the Holy Ghost were weaker than Satan. Good post. They can be OPPRESSED by demons, but never possessed.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Have you ever learned what show respect is and reading the bible and act on it is?

17 hours ago, Heavenunlimited said:

Have you ever learned what show respect is and reading the bible and act on it is?

Well like I have said before, showing "respect" doesn't mean remaining silent in the face of heresy. And I do read the bible, and act on it.