• Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

3 hours ago, tinyprayers said:

Didn't we start playing God when we started killing people for worshiping different ones? Saying it was in the name of God it was done.

After that aren't we able to think of any reason to rule over life and death using a surrogate?

Playing god=abortion

playing god=war

playing god=plastic surgery

playing god=IVF

Lets make a list

~

3 hours ago, tinyprayers said:

think of all those ways your genetic sequence can be acquired by groups like those in the video.

do you give blood? Had an STD test? Had any medical tests that took any fluids? Even surgery?

:)

Not To Fear

So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?” Hebrews 13:6 (English Standard Version)

Jesus Is Here

There are many thoughts in the heart of a man: but the will of the Lord shall stand firm. Proverbs 19:21 (Douay-Rheims Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, BacKaran said:

Wow, that video is very evil.. No mention of God, of course they are pagans, but my head can't get wrapped around how they think this is good and right for qualitative reasons, not for human decent reasons ...

What a tragic loss of life human and animals. I think since IVF  they've done human cloning and DNA selection. I pray the Lord to come please, we do need You!

Yeh, the video is indeed disturbing and it is not conspiracy theory, it is plain in sight, surprisingly allowed by the Chinese for the world to see.  I bet there are hundreds, if not thousands of underground labs around the world, including the USA,  doing similar things ..   Sign of the times.  What about super soldiers, i hear they are a reality now. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  209
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, angels4u said:

Hello Tinyprayers :)

Welcome to Worthy :)

It really started all in Genesis where Eve got tempted to be like God :

The Fall  Genesis 3

1Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’ ”

6When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

Hi back at you Angels, :)

Wasn't Eve part of God already? She was created form the inner marrow of the Adamu. That was created to soul life here by the breath quickening his flesh that is God.

Even the serpent was born of this its beginning. All is our Father that art in Heaven.