• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

12 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

The Sedition act of 1918 seems to cover some of what is happening now in these false statements made by the unofficial government opposition people to try and reverse the election results of Mr Trump.  

Can you post a link to that?  I'd look it up but I'm at work and don't have lots of uninterrupted time. 

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Can you post a link to that?  I'd look it up but I'm at work and don't have lots of uninterrupted time. 

Here's one from wiki

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/22/2017 at 6:31 PM, MorningGlory said:

Sometimes i wonder what on earth is up with Maxine Waters!  It's like she's gone off into an alternate universe!

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995-493995/watch-maxine-waters-calls-trump-cabinet-15584982/

Very unprofessional of her. But remember, Hillary called the Right that supported Trump a basket of irredeemable deplorables. Two different remarks put together there but that's what she said of the Republicans on two different occasions. 

Between Waters remarks there, Pelosi stating publicly that she couldn't work with president Bush, and Albright claiming she was going to register as a Muslim , I'm thinking it is either early onset dementia or there's something in the water on Capitol Hill. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Jewels7 said:

Hillary called the Right that supported Trump a basket of irredeemable deplorables.

That's funny

3 hours ago, worthy said:

Here's one from wiki

I read the wiki article and the Sedition Act is no longer law in the U.S.  From the link....

Those convicted under the act generally received sentences of imprisonment for five to 20 years.[2] The act also allowed the Postmaster General to refuse to deliver mail that met those same standards for punishable speech or opinion. It applied only to times "when the United States is in war." The U.S. was in a declared state of war at the time of passage, involved in the conflict at the time referred to as the Great War but generally later referred to as the First World War.[3] It was repealed on December 13, 1920.[4]

46 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I read the wiki article and the Sedition Act is no longer law in the U.S.  From the link....

Those convicted under the act generally received sentences of imprisonment for five to 20 years.[2] The act also allowed the Postmaster General to refuse to deliver mail that met those same standards for punishable speech or opinion. It applied only to times "when the United States is in war." The U.S. was in a declared state of war at the time of passage, involved in the conflict at the time referred to as the Great War but generally later referred to as the First World War.[3] It was repealed on December 13, 1920.[4]

Just a disclaimer I just wanted to give you a link so you could at least see what heretoeternity was talking about. In other words I have nothing to do with the convo. I am also not saying that you are trying to include me.

God Bless You,

Worthy

1 hour ago, worthy said:

Just a disclaimer I just wanted to give you a link so you could at least see what heretoeternity was talking about. In other words I have nothing to do with the convo. I am also not saying that you are trying to include me.

God Bless You,

Worthy

Okay.  ???

4 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Okay.  ???

I was just putting it out there

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

You responded to me about the wiki link I sent. I was just saying that I was just giving a link. I didn't want to be apart of you guys debate.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  713
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, worthy said:

That's funny

Why?

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, Jewels7 said:

Why?

A woman who is a pathological liar, who claims to commune with the dead spirit of Elanor Roosevelt, who has a long list of dead bodies in her wake, who used a charity to get filthy rich, who is foul mouthed drunk, is calling others "deplorable."  There is a lot humor in that.  It's sad, but funny at the same time.