• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, HisFirst said:

Hi Ezra,

I wouldn't approach a person about a potential romantic  issue unless I could sense a spark.

This guy is not a stranger, as you would have noted.  So it is not a matter of a romantic issue but simply a matter of "Do you have a problem or what, since you have an attitude towards me?".  Once that is out of the way, the romantic issue can either be pursued or dropped.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, Ezra said:

This guy is not a stranger, as you would have noted.  So it is not a matter of a romantic issue but simply a matter of "Do you have a problem or what, since you have an attitude towards me?".  Once that is out of the way, the romantic issue can either be pursued or dropped.

Yes, I know they knew each other at school Ez,  but to me I see the situation as,  he knows she's interested but he's not. .and he's letting her know in this way. (Sorry Jashley, but that is how I read it).

That is exactly how I'd read it if I was in this situation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,569
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 2/26/2017 at 11:08 AM, Neighbor said:

Hi, Sorry for your dilemma,

Haven't a clue what if anything you should or can do. So no real "advice" from here, just empathy, as many go through such  pangs in life, perhaps all life long.

Never know what God has  in mind for us! Sometimes it is best to let Him lead. Guess my advice is pray first, pray second, and think, then pray again. Let God lead. And may God bless.

On second thought: since there is a common background for you two from some 16 years ago, perhaps an innocent discussion of music from that era could regenerate some memories and provide opportunity for further more personal conversation.

Let me again make y'all suffer my own tale of love- "We" did that on another Christian Message board, several of us put links to  the songs from "our"  era under the thread title "Love Songs". It was a just a generic discussion, mostly a simple posting of links to stuff on Youtube.

Well one thing led to another, and a lady posted after my post a response song "Hello" by Lionel Richie. I noticed that it was the second time this song had been posted by her, but this time in direct response to a song I had posted. And I caught on. Next thing I knew I had caught her, or her me.:D 

I may have even been the one to have first posted something in response to one of her posts, that had also caught her attention, don't really remember now. Anyway we are very happily together, ring, wedding vows and all.

May God bless you with the proper find He has for you too!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, Neighbor said:

On second thought: since there is a common background for you two from some 16 years ago, perhaps an innocent discussion of music from that era could regenerate some memories and provide opportunity for further more personal conversation.

Let me again make y'all suffer my own tale of love- "We" did that on another Christian Message board, several of us put links to  the songs from "our"  era under the thread title "Love Songs". It was a just a generic discussion, mostly a simple posting of links to stuff on Youtube.

Well one thing led to another, and a lady posted after my post a response song "Hello" by Lionel Richie. I noticed that it was the second time this song had been posted by her, but this time in direct response to a song I had posted. And I caught on. Next thing I knew I had caught her, or her me.:D 

I may have even been the one to have first posted something in response to one of her posts, that had also caught her attention, don't really remember now. Anyway we are very happily together, ring, wedding vows and all.

May God bless you with the proper find He has for you too!

That's too cute, Neighbour!!! :)