• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

It is you who need to repent, brother. 

Try sister. Your heart is hardened against the truth. I do not know you but it is possible you might not even truly be saved. not with those beliefs

• Group:  Diamond Member

14 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

I understand that. You certainly do not seem to pay attention to mine.

I am paying attention to yours very well, thank you. You believe it is acceptable to murder babies within the womb. Even though there is no difference between murdering a baby inside or outside.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hRfR3181-gs/Tt2Pm9v6qpI/AAAAAAAAAGY/BRq_IpF_vHY/s1600/fetaldevelopment-copy.jpg

This link shows all the stages of fetal development including the fact that brainwaves are detectable by week 6. By the 8th week the baby can hear. The baby can move its limbs at 7.5 weeks

3 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

I am paying attention to yours very well, thank you. You believe it is acceptable to murder babies within the womb. Even though there is no difference between murdering a baby inside or outside.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hRfR3181-gs/Tt2Pm9v6qpI/AAAAAAAAAGY/BRq_IpF_vHY/s1600/fetaldevelopment-copy.jpg

I come offering reconciliation and you answer by throwing accusations at me.

14 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

I come offering reconciliation and you answer by throwing accusations at me.

Where am I accusing you of anything??? You have already come out and said it, you approve of baby murder.

I am only pointing out to you the real facts of life as God and science teaches us. We as Christians are called to correct and rebuke when one who calls themselves a brother falls into serious error

There can be no reconciliation unless you repent of your ways.

8 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Try sister. Your heart is hardened against the truth. I do not know you but it is possible you might not even truly be saved. not with those beliefs

How is this not a personal attack? 

12 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

How is this not a personal attack? 

The truth is not a personal attack. You are basing your "Christianity" only on what you choose to believe, not what the bible teaches.

2 hours ago, Saktmodig said:

I think the discussion have gone a bit of track, and some does not seem to have read what I wrote in my opening post. 

The Bible does not mention abortion at all. (If you do not believe numbers 5:21-28 to describe an abortion)

Some believe that a human becomes a person at conception. Then it is logic to consider abortion a sin.

Some believe that a human becomes a person later during the fetal development, or at birth. Then it is logic to consider abortion up to that point not to be a sin. 

I belong to the latter group, I do not believe abortion to be a sin. But since others think differently, I am aware that we cannot be sure. I would not advise anyone to get an abortion. I would advise the person to go home and pray, to ask God what his will and intention is, and then act according to what God answers. I believe that it is a sin to act against your conscience. I believe that God is good and merciful. And I believe that he is our judge, and that we should not despise or judge each other, just because we have different views or opinions in life. 

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

LOL,

"You need to repent sister" is reconciliation??? it never ceases to amaze me.....

reconciliation was pushed in my opening statement, and again in the post above. No one of you have bothered to answer it. Instead you call me a murderer and through around statements that I never made.