IGNORED

My view on abortion

7 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Where am I accusing you of anything??? You have already come out and said it, you approve of baby murder.

I am only pointing out to you the real facts of life as God and science teaches us. We as Christians are called to correct and rebuke when one who calls themselves a brother falls into serious error

There can be no reconciliation unless you repent of your ways.

Well, you called me a murderer before. That is a pretty heavy accusation. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

Well, you called me a murderer before. That is a pretty heavy accusation. 

Its not an accusation. Its a statement of confirmation based on what you have told us. I rebuke you in Jesus' name and stop being like those who only listen to what their itching ears want to hear. Satan has blinded your heart and soul to the truth.

2 Tim 4

4:3   For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4:4   And they shall turn away *  their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Mark 4:12   That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and [their] sins should be forgiven them.

23 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

reconciliation was pushed in my opening statement, and again in the post above. No one of you have bothered to answer it. Instead you call me a murderer and through around statements that I never made. 

We have done everything we can to answer you. YOU are simply ignoring us.

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

That was not reconciliation. That was an excuse to believe what you want regardless of what the BIBLE teaches.

I have never said anything like that. 

Romans 14 tells us not to argue among each other about doubtful things, but to let the Lord be our judge. 

I understand your view even though mine is a different one. I will not judge you for it nor despise you because of it. I would have hoped that you could have showed me the same courtesy. 

14 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

I have never said anything like that. 

Romans 14 tells us not to argue among each other about doubtful things, but to let the Lord be our judge. 

I understand your view even though mine is a different one. I will not judge you for it nor despise you because of it. I would have hoped that you could have showed me the same courtesy. 

Abortion is not a doubtful thing. It is plenty clear. We don't hate you either. And we haven't shown you any hatred. But we must stand firm against heresy.

Guest BacKaran

The Bible tells us we can judge people by their words and actions, only God judges the motives of the heart and soul.

Your words against what God says tells me all I need to know about you.

I pray for the lost each day as my family of Dad and siblings are lost. Roman Catholics and yet they voted for Obama who is for abortions, unbelievable but the liberal devil had them in his grips.

So, God says killing is murder plainly in the Bible several times and yet...

You say I don't believe it in this case, abortion is not murder it's OK... You are making yourself a god above God, breaking more than one commandment right the already.

Telling biblical Truth to the lost is not attacking or demeaning you, it's the Truth and you choose not to listen.

All born again believers believe in the Bible and what God has said is true.

Please research hermanuetics and expository preaching as it's not taught in most churches and certainly not in a liberal church.

I'm going to research how many churches are even open in service, Norway, Denmark and Finland. My Norwegian dad says there are no open churches, they are empty and dead like museums. His cousin never answers my questions about God, religion or prayers. In fact I asked if his unwed daughter was married after having a couple of children, his none response tells me she's still single and I know I can be wrong on that but common sense says he would of spoke of a wedding and party and he never has.

I trust God before i trust man, read about Tim Tebows  mom who was told to abort, she never would and now Tim it's a great athlete and witness for God.

Praying for you and yours

Karan

Edited by BacKaran

9 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

And we haven't shown you any hatred.

I cannot agree with you on that. Maybe it was not your intention, but I have felt plenty of hatred in this tread. 

12 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

I cannot agree with you on that. Maybe it was not your intention, but I have felt plenty of hatred in this tread. 

Anybody who doesn't like to be rebuked and corrected will naturally say that.

Guest BacKaran

Doubtful things that don't effect  Salvation

Do I buy a dog or not?

Do I choose the red or blue?

Do I move to get a better job?

God clearly tells us not to murder, even the little children, He didn't specify how little so you take that to mean abortions are allowed?

Please pray for the Holy Spirit to remove the veil of deceit from your eyes. 

Prayers for you

Karan

19 minutes ago, BacKaran said:

The Bible tells us we can judge people by their words and actions, only God judges the motives of the heart and soul.

Your words against what God says tells me all I need to know about you.

I pray for the lost each day as my family of Dad and siblings are lost. Roman Catholics and yet they voted for Obama who is for abortions, unbelievable but the liberal devil had them in his grips.

So, God says killing is murder plainly in the Bible several times and yet...

You say I don't believe it in this case, abortion is not murder it's OK... You are making yourself a god above God, breaking more than one commandment right the already.

Telling biblical Truth to the lost is not attacking or demeaning you, it's the Truth and you choose not to listen.

All born again believers believe in the Bible and what God has said is true.

Please research hermanuetics and expository preaching as it's not taught in most churches and certainly not in a liberal church.

I'm going to research how many churches are even open in service, Norway, Denmark and Finland. My Norwegian dad says there are no open churches, they are empty and dead like museums. His cousin never answers my questions about God, religion or prayers. In fact I asked if his unwed daughter was married after having a couple of children, his none response tells me she's still single and I know I can be wrong on that but common sense says he would of spoke of a wedding and party and he never has.

I trust God before i trust man, read about Tim Tebows  mom who was told to abort, she never would and now Tim it's a great athlete and witness for God.

Praying for you and yours

Karan

Remember this person is from Sweden; a country that has totally apostasised from Christianity like many other European countries have. That is one of the reasons why they are suffering so badly under Islamic invasion