IGNORED

My view on abortion

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

Does science proves that soul and spirit, mind and consciousness are created at conception? I never heard of that.

No, but those are not what make us human. Humanity is physical, not spiritual.   And our physical Humanity is determined solely by our DNA.   When the DNA is present, the unborn child is just that:  An unborn child.   He or she has the correct number of Chromosomes, which make him or her human at conception.  And that is also when human life begins.

50 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

To be honest saktmodig, 

I've never met a Christian woman who supports abortion.

You are the first.

The first, but far from the only one. Many christians guided by compassion and love instead of prejudice and self righteousness do. 

http://www.refinery29.com/2016/08/118383/christian-woman-abortion-doctor-reasoning

Edited by Saktmodig

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

The first, but far from the only one. Many christians guided by compassion and love instead of prejudice and self righteousness do. 

http://www.refinery29.com/2016/08/118383/christian-woman-abortion-doctor-reasoning

If Christians were guided by compassion and love, they could NEVER support abortion.   Abortion is murder and those who support abortion have no love or compassion for the unborn.   And they have no love or compassion for the women who have abortions and all of the problems these women will have the rest of their lives because of it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, Saktmodig said:

Hang on. I'm talking about the act of aborting a baby.

As far as the mothers of these babies go, I'm sensitive to their feelings as I know the guilt and remorse hits hard after the fact.  

We All make mistakes, we all take bad advice - none of us are immune to sin - not one.

In your thread, I have been commenting on the termination of the unborn babe - Im pretty sure I didn't condemn the mothers.

Edited by HisFirst

Just now, shiloh357 said:

If Christians were guided by compassion and love, they could NEVER support abortion.   Abortion is murder and those who support abortion have no love or compassion for the unborn.   And they have no love or compassion for the women who have abortions and all of the problems these women will have the rest of their lives because of it.

Christians filled with compassion and love would never deny refuge to his neighbor, accuse his neighbor of murder or judge his neighbor. Compassion and love means treating others well, not bad. 

Not to demand sacrifice from his neighbor while not willing to sacrifice anything himself. 

2 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

Hang on. I'm talking about the act of aborting a baby.

As far as the mothers of these babies go, I'm sensitive to their feelings as I know the guilt and remorse hits hard after the fact.  

We All make mistakes, we all take bad advice - none of us are immune to sin - not one.

In your thread, I have been commenting on the termination of the unborn babe - Im pretty sure I didn't condemn the mothers.

Did you call the mothers murderers? 

Did you call the mothers murderers? 

Please show me where.

4 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

Please show me where.

It was a question, not a statement. I know a lot of people did. I do not think any other than me defended them. 

It was a question, not a statement. I know a lot of people did. I do not think any other than me defended them. 

Please don't think that makes you better than others.